SOiL

Linemage II

Let's see how mages are always boosted from L2 things.
1)
+10 emi -> 425 p.atk. You need +23 emi to be like draconic bow (581 p.atk both).
+10 sls -> 207 p.atk. You need +22 sls (279 p.atk) almost like forgotten blade (281 p.atk).
+10 demons ->173 m.atk. You need +10 demons to be almost like AM (175 m.atk) and +13 demons (191 m.atk) to be like Imperial staff (193 m.atk).

2) All CH's provides magic haste pots lvl 3 (Acumen lvl 3) but for fighters it's just haste pot lvl 1 (Haste lvl 1). However admins should check that, cause it says for 5 mins and lasts for 20 mins as normal buff, check the description.

3) Mages can add +12 wit that makes them got 1k+ cast speed from 40 lvl, until you use 1 fighter skill, mages use 3 spells. Dex no longer gives speed so mages can hunt you down.

4) Mages always had top range with archers. A smart mage can kite easily and kill 2-3 people on his lvl. (I did that easily, tk-archer-tyrant +-2 lvls).

5) Now in classic, mages on same lvl or -+2 lvls debuff land rate is 90%, silence-fear-slow-sleep. Even with mental shield against them.

6) Mages always had spiritshots and BLESSED spiritshots, take some cast speed and more damage from us! Cause we like mages here in L2!

7) Take 9% vr to your spells cause we don't just like them, we love mages! 

What else? That's just a funny post :D Then mages are crying of stuns..

• Like 5

7) Take 9% vr to your spells cause we don't just like them, we love mages! 

​it should be fixed soon.

however mages get 1 shotted by almost any melee champ, take dagger for example

​Slow,aura flash

however mages get 1 shotted by almost any melee champ, take dagger for example

​deez jokes :D

Mage vs
Th hide
Gladi banana stun
Archer double shot 2 k +++
Sk Lighting strike
SE Stigma
Warlord Quick Spear Insane land success and dmg
Top b weapon mage weapon all parts only drop + on karik :)
I wouldnt call that boosted actualy + Nerf Fizz

You can avoid th hide by using decay, glad's banana got 600 range not 900, archer double shot well it's normal bow>robe, sk ls also got 500 or 600 range and it's bugged, warlord quick spear is OP vs all. :D

• Like 1

Let me get that straight you got surrender to short range weapon and passive -23 % p def on triple and mages dont even have their surrender to elements I am not saying they are  underestimated but definetly not boosted 

1) Agree. But take into consideration this test: https://4gameforum.com/threads/573910/ 
Probably, mage weapons are more difficult to enchant. 

2) Agree. About the duration, then it is a bug and should be fixed.

3) Agree. +12 WIT increases ~+80% casting speed. +12 Dex gives only ~+11% attack speed.
INT increases ~+60% m.attack, STR increases ~+50% p.attack.

This togheter with the fact that in order to achieve the highest damage dealing, fighters suffer a lot more by decreasing CON than Mages by decreasing MEN in terms of sustaining damage and survivability. 
-MEN decreases resistance to debuffs, but since all classes have very low resistance (debuff landrate ~90%), they do not suffer the consequences, because debuff-resistance is already low. 
M.def decreases too, but that only affects survivability against other mages. CON affects survivability against both mages and fighters. 
Should be +5 max to not create so much disbalance. Or WIT should be nerfed, and both DEX and MEN effects should be improved. 

4) Well, range is already an advantage.

5) Need to be tested. In theory, Mental shield should increase Hold/Sleep/Mental Attack Resistance. If it doesn't, then it is bugged and should be fixed too.

6) Well, it has always been that way.

7) Don't know why Classic allowed range attackers to take advantage of their huge-ranged damage-dealing in form of hp recovery.

GanjaRockzZz, take into consideration that in this chronicle no one has access to dances or songs for resistance against any element (except dark). Dark Resist lvl 3 + Song of Invocation = -7% dmg :/

Necromancers have Curse Gloom and Mass curse Gloom (-23% m.def). Gladiators have Triple slash (-23%p.def), and it doesn't stack with Hex or Excruciating strike.

• Like 2

A Mage dont like this topic!

Debuff rate about 65%-75% i think

About 80% Fighter in SV have +12 str, that why They can die 3-4 hit from Mage.

​Or one crit from archer xD

​Or one crit from archer xD

​I dont have balls...!! 

<<<< 4 CON :P

first of all, if administration will remove +12 vit classes like sps and sorc will become unplayable, right now im hitting ppl for 500-700 dmg with +5 demons (148 m.atak with 50% enchant rate when other weapons have 66%) the only cc i can drop is -20% slow wich i havent see to land yet, other debuff is cancel, that have ~25 sec cd.

when fully buffed my sps have 1.6k cast speed, ~25% crit chance ~1100 matak, 450 pdef and 3.5k joined cp/hp wearing full avadon.

imagine that when im full buffed, reaver is poking  me, with his sr which have the lowest dmg from all archers, for 3.6k+, ill left all the math to you

when i was fighting fanax cp there were no 400+ hits, and 700+ crits

+8 int gave me like 200 matak wich is shit, +12 con was about ~800~1200hp so i would still be dead after stunshot+double shot combo

and since dex is not decreasing ur move speed nor cooldowns i cant see why u dont have +12 con -15 dex so u have 10k hp/cp

so without +12 vit all sorcs and sps will turn into usless chars that can only farm, but then they wont farm becouse of pvp to get spot

and it really bugs me why gladiator in heavy armor with tons of hp/cp, ranged stun nuke hitting for 1k+, AND soon to be with th dash is whining. mby u need another 3 stunning skills like warlord? or some rush skill so u can stunn me for 10 sec from 2/3 of my range and then stun me again while also rushing me? OH WAIT YOU WILL HAVE THAT WITH NEXT UPDATE.

Please stop being ridiculus, 

and it really bugs me why gladiator in heavy armor with tons of hp/cp, ranged stun nuke hitting for 1k+, AND soon to be with th dash is whining. mby u need another 3 stunning skills like warlord? or some rush skill so u can stunn me for 10 sec from 2/3 of my range and then stun me again while also rushing me? OH WAIT YOU WILL HAVE THAT WITH NEXT UPDATE.

​Blaster lands for 5 sec and it has chance to be removed if I hit you, also the range is 600 not 900 so you can kite me. In 1.5 I got sonic move yes, but I need to focus focus focus to use it while you're hitting me. I don't like range stun and I don't like +12 dyes too. 

​Blaster lands for 5 sec and it has chance to be removed if I hit you, also the range is 600 not 900 so you can kite me. In 1.5 I got sonic move yes, but I need to focus focus focus to use it while you're hitting me. I don't like range stun and I don't like +12 dyes too. 

​oh good that recast time of blaster is 3 sec so you can stun me while im stunned.

At least you guys get to use soul shots.

:( 

​Poor summoners :(

​oh good that recast time of blaster is 3 sec so you can stun me while im stunned.

​Yep that's so bad too, you can stun over stun and you can get anchor over anchor, you can get hex over hex. All debuffs, I hope this classic won't follow the official classic and change that too. So op. I never using blaster-blaster-blaster to kill someone, I feel bad for it.