Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

its not classic anymore.

Guys from NF and SM don't you think this changes fill hit you and not me? Cuz i have scroll of escape to Castle / CH giran and you will run. No soe to dion or giran.

And you talk about mine advantage. I never think in that key i want interesting game

​It must be very ineresting game from your side lol... everyday whole map roaming & locking down enemies exp spots. " I want interesting game and competition "Reaver 2016 " :D:D:D 

​yes, come and fight for spots. Can't take it alone make CC of 2,3,4 party. jeez i have to learn you how to play?

​pt vs. pt on same level = PR/bsoe of your pt and call HIGHest lvl pt on us, CC vs. higher lvl pt = PR/bsoe of your pt and call HIGHest lvl pts on us, CC vs. CC = most of time we die and quess why lol... because we are here for fun and that means 2-3 hours a day and when ppl see how you locking exp locations w/o chance to get it back for more than 30 mins they just go afk like i do :) and quess why? cause it is not FUN anymore... so ye learn me how to fight against 10 lvl higher players and their 3K hits to tanks every day o.O on the other hand i must admit that your pvp coordination/tactic is obviously better than ours but level difference is here major issue atm

• Like 1

Guys from NF and SM don't you think this changes fill hit you and not me? Cuz i have scroll of escape to Castle / CH giran and you will run. No soe to dion or giran.

And you talk about mine advantage. I never think in that key i want interesting game

​It must be very ineresting game from your side lol... everyday whole map roaming & locking down enemies exp spots. " I want interesting game and competition "Reaver 2016 " :D:D:D 

​yes, come and fight for spots. Can't take it alone make CC of 2,3,4 party. jeez i have to learn you how to play?

​Yes because that's what everyone wants to do everyday, spend an hour trying to make a small army to fight some tryhards just so they can PR. Yea, no thx.

​Yes because that's what everyone wants to do everyday, spend an hour trying to make a small army to fight some tryhards just so they can PR. Yea, no thx.

​Classic 95% exp 4.5% PR and 0.5% Fights :D

i am waiting topic when war will make wote for  limit online in game :)

I'm waiting for a topic where you don't make yourself look like a complete tard, I won't hold my breath though.

• Like 2

i am waiting topic when war will make wote for  limit online in game :)

I'm waiting for a topic where you don't make yourself look like a complete tard, I won't hold my breath though.

​top answer :DDD

i just love how every aduha/shibbb posts turns into genitals competition.

1. bizqquit stop speaking as a reasoning voice for reaver, we all know all of You cant speak for yourself without reaver approval.

2. changing CS mechanics the way it makes it harder to capture castle is not fair when anyone already owns the castle.

3. nobody wants to fight perkunas when its impossible to win, and nobody will waste time to grab whole ally just to compete with WS.

4. Reaver Your clan is taking all the fun out of this game. hope You enjoy it

and please dont make posts like:

YOU HAVE TO DO IT

leading top ally at server still doesnt makes you anything more than any other player

• Like 1

1. bizqquit stop speaking as a reasoning voice for reaver, we all know all of You cant speak for yourself without reaver approval.

2. changing CS mechanics the way it makes it harder to capture castle is not fair when anyone already owns the castle.

3. nobody wants to fight perkunas when its impossible to win, and nobody will waste time to grab whole ally just to compete with WS.

YOU HAVE TO DO IT

leading top ally at server still doesnt makes you anything more than any other player

​You must understand that blocking Teleport will make harder to your wars to find you and if you win fight against them - you will have more time that you can spend on killing guards and etc.

Also it will prevent big ally from running between castles each 2 min ( because teleport is available ) just to not give you castle.

YOU HAVE TO DO IT

​You must understand that blocking Teleport will make harder to your wars to find you and if you win fight against them - you will have more time that you can spend on killing guards and etc.

Also it will prevent big ally from running between castles each 2 min ( because teleport is available ) just to not give you castle.

​agreed, i think ncosft changed this becoz with big majority of players of official, make teleportation valiable means more fights and more intense for big alliances, but with this server i also dont think thats a great ideal, but as i said koll, pls make siege 4 hours if you wanan make this happnes, becoz i really dont wanna use those precious 30 minutes just to run @@

YOU HAVE TO DO IT

​agreed, i think ncosft changed this becoz with big majority of players of official, make teleportation valiable means more fights and more intense for big alliances, but with this server i also dont think thats a great ideal, but as i said koll, pls make siege 4 hours if you wanan make this happnes, becoz i really dont wanna use those precious 30 minutes just to run @@

​why 4 h ? maby 12 h or 24 h  :D xaxaxa

Also it will prevent big ally from running between castles each 2 min: bad idea , L2 its not only pvp, its also abaut fast regroup and fight and defens two or more castles. so if change this in future other ally will take dion, someone gludio and that all. nobody from this ally will fight other castle, cose thay will not wana spend so much  time to run other castle, cose all wana defens self, and in 2+ months nobody will fight in sieges just stay this 2h time in self castle . GG

YOU HAVE TO DO IT

Also it will prevent big ally from running between castles each 2 min: bad idea , L2 its not only pvp, its also abaut fast regroup and fight and defens two or more castles. so if change this in future other ally will take dion, someone gludio and that all. nobody from this ally will fight other castle, cose thay will not wana spend so much  time to run other castle, cose all wana defens self, and in 2+ months nobody will fight in sieges just stay this 2h time in self castle . GG

​what you said is really what happened in the old chronicles ? becoz obviously teleportation used to be unavailable, even in GOD

​rofl, you never played on server with factor clans did you?

​y ofc l2 is about that. who gives a fuck about what the mechanics used to be for 10 years b4 they allowed tp at siege when they made classic or idk which retarded chronicle got this shit added. srsly ur arguments have so many flaws idk why i bother writing here.

My opinion... make teleportation still possible. You are comparing it with older chronicles.. well, in older chronicles was still avaialble faster regrouping thanks to summoners (later thanks to gate chant), SOE to exact towns was available for dimensional diamonds... so if you block teleportation, CS will became almost boring...

on the other hand, if you block it,  teleport to giran is still possible in 1 minute from anywhere in the world map, to dion about 2 minutes, so for these two castles nothing changes... 

P.S. im enemy of perk/ws

My opinion... make teleportation still possible. You are comparing it with older chronicles.. well, in older chronicles was still avaialble faster regrouping thanks to summoners (later thanks to gate chant), SOE to exact towns was available for dimensional diamonds... so if you block teleportation, CS will became almost boring...

on the other hand, if you block it,  teleport to giran is still possible in 1 minute from anywhere in the world map, to dion about 2 minutes, so for these two castles nothing changes... 

P.S. im enemy of perk/ws

​yeap abusing giran harbor, nobody think far here.