Sign in to follow this  
Kilro

Finding Groups?

So I'm in my 20's now and don't expect to find a lot of people to play with yet at this level.

However, when I look at the Party Finder Tool or whatever it's called, I only ever see 4-8 groups. Half of those groupd are usually WTS/WTB.

Where do people go to find parties on this server? I've yet to see anything that resembles a populated server(this is not an insult, I am just confused where everyone is).

I've teleported all the way to Giran/Aden and barely see anyone moving or chatting.

As a new player right now, it feels as if I am on a dead server. I know this server is not dead and has plenty of players, but just thought I would give this insight and ask where everyone is at.

I see plenty of shops at Giran harbor, but even then I only see like 5 people running around looking at them, and barely anyone shouting WTS or WTB.

I am pretty sure that I play at peak hours. Unless I did the conversion wrong, I am playing around 18:00 to 20:00 CET +1

Everyone rushes through the lower levels, so most people you'll see are in Aden, even Giran is pretty quiet. Finding group is very hard, I'd suggest you find a small clan/community to game with. Most low level solo players run into this issue and quit early on, which is why you should really focus on finding some people to play with! :)

Another bullshit is Giran Harbor trade. With trading in Giran there was atleast shouts for LFP, now its nothing. But gms seems not realize that 

I am pretty sure that I play at peak hours. Unless I did the conversion wrong, I am playing around 18:00 to 20:00 CET +1

​not really sure, but imo u can feel more action in americans prime times more than in eu ones, at least for now

​not really sure, but imo u can feel more action in americans prime times more than in eu ones, at least for now

​Y i agree. I heard that europe night time is more online than day time. 

Dunno, as for now I can see 6 people-looking parties in /partymatching... That's pretty solid imo. Also most of the 'good' farming spots are usually populated around ~40 when I play, so imo lack of people isn't really a problem + you can see a lot of newbies around so there's that :)

I started 2 months ago and the first month till i was low lvl i usually made friends with randoms and joined parties through friends. People barely use the LFG tool because u announce wehere u farm and ppl come to kill you ;/ The american prime time is more active atm since its vacation time in europe. Find small clan/group and of lower levels and youll be fine. At 50+ you can never find a spot w/o pvp for more than 5mins :D

So I'm in my 20's now and don't expect to find a lot of people to play with yet at this level.

However, when I look at the Party Finder Tool or whatever it's called, I only ever see 4-8 groups. Half of those groupd are usually WTS/WTB.

Where do people go to find parties on this server? I've yet to see anything that resembles a populated server(this is not an insult, I am just confused where everyone is).

I've teleported all the way to Giran/Aden and barely see anyone moving or chatting.

As a new player right now, it feels as if I am on a dead server. I know this server is not dead and has plenty of players, but just thought I would give this insight and ask where everyone is at.

​dead server? are you serious? i just hit 40 level and most of my grind and level up after 20 lvl was with random groups doing raids.

for the market i have sold everything i have put in shop the first 12 hours 

so activity is fine and market is fine

Maybe turn ilegal use partyMatching to make trades. Ban with all stuffs who use partymatching to do shops!

And when U need party, open one PartyMatch and start recruting. its more easy when everybody is on your level, but till now there are lots of ppls at lv20-30.