Sign in to follow this  
GanjaRockzZz

Attract People NOW !!

what am i supposed to realise from the video?

​koreans with their star wars weapons at ~76 lvls and around 100 ppl+ are killing 1% of his HP for 5 mins,so with our current situation, there is no way it would die here

i agree we need some tweak for him, but dont make him easy to raid, i dont think baium needs to die at the moment 2.0 will be introduced (and for sure it cannot be as easy as on previous chronicles, dont let it be raided with 1-2 pts)

• Like 1

​koreans with their star wars weapons at ~76 lvls and around 100 ppl+ are killing 1% of his HP for 5 mins,so with our current situation, there is no way it would die here

i agree we need some tweak for him, but dont make him easy to raid, i dont think baium needs to die at the moment 2.0 will be introduced (and for sure it cannot be as easy as on previous chronicles, dont let it be raided with 1-2 pts)

​i dont think they will do such a thing. Baium must die when people have the ability to do it. Not nurf Baium. this will be a joke!

​i dont think they will do such a thing. Baium must die when people have the ability to do it. Not nurf Baium. this will be a joke!

​nah, dude, we will for sure need some tweaks on baium, jokes aside, koreans made him insanely strong, if we have it like on koreans server, i doubt it will even die even if whole server worked together (which wont happen, because u know, everybody is greedy about sharing)

i dont mind baium not dying for few months after he gets introduced, hell maybe even half year, but it has to happen, because if ppl see its impossible to achieve killing him, they will lose will to do so

​nah, dude, we will for sure need some tweaks on baium, jokes aside, koreans made him insanely strong, if we have it like on koreans server, i doubt it will even die even if whole server worked together (which wont happen, because u know, everybody is greedy about sharing)

i dont mind baium not dying for few months after he gets introduced, hell maybe even half year, but it has to happen, because if ppl see its impossible to achieve killing him, they will lose will to do so

​it has to be difficult to attract new players and intrigue them to play. i have no idea how the difficulty must be but i feel that it has to be a lot. more than a lot but not unbeatable.

if they do what you are saying and clans get stronger? then what will make Baium more strong? and how much more strong?

back then Baium was died from a grade and s grade so here is not possible yet...

So Just wanna Mention That now starts the Season That lots of server starts and lots of people looking for low rate hard server to play on winter.
As we all know MMO Games depend on people to communicate play together cooperate e.t.c so I suggest Put an online meter,everyone the 1st thing ask when log server is online put a  stream 24/7 at giran harbor to see the traffic on server motivate people vote,I believe  administration have to focus on that 1st and then make a good advertaise for update 2.0.
Ps "L2 loners and  pve players dont flame me"

​contact water and tell him to cum back :( i miss playing with him

​Water has permaban. Sadly.

​What'd he do?

Check PM

back then Baium was died from a grade and s grade so here is not possible yet...​

koreans classic is filled with top C/B guns +14++, also some enchanted A grades, pretty much equip they have there is superior to what S grade used to be, also dont forget they have all kind of buffs to increase their stats by quite some number, which we will never have here, hopefully

back then Baium was died from a grade and s grade so here is not possible yet...​

koreans classic is filled with top C/B guns +14++, also some enchanted A grades, pretty much equip they have there is superior to what S grade used to be, also dont forget they have all kind of buffs to increase their stats by quite some number, which we will never have here, hopefully

​i am sure that admins will not ruin the classic experience and will do the right thing. i have faith in them

So Just wanna Mention That now starts the Season That lots of server starts and lots of people looking for low rate hard server to play on winter.
As we all know MMO Games depend on people to communicate play together cooperate e.t.c so I suggest Put an online meter,everyone the 1st thing ask when log server is online put a  stream 24/7 at giran harbor to see the traffic on server motivate people vote,I believe  administration have to focus on that 1st and then make a good advertaise for update 2.0.

huehuehue im still lurking around the forums but yeah i got banned. Apparently i had Adrenaline hiding in my processess from a alternate server even after exiting out (I never turn my pc off). But that was me being stupid. Oh well., I cant imagine leveling another char sadly :(.

Glad to see everyone is still having fun here, the servers still kicking alive and well.

Perhap's we'll round up the crew and hit 2.0? who knows, we are all still in contact, most of us are all playing WoW.

We still chat on our forums and keep up with each other, playing new games and whatnot.

http://nonfactors.createaforum.com/

huehuehue im still lurking around the forums but yeah i got banned. Apparently i had Adrenaline hiding in my processess from a alternate server even after exiting out (I never turn my pc off). But that was me being stupid. Oh well., I cant imagine leveling another char sadly :(.

Glad to see everyone is still having fun here, the servers still kicking alive and well.

Perhap's we'll round up the crew and hit 2.0? who knows, we are all still in contact, most of us are all playing WoW.

We still chat on our forums and keep up with each other, playing new games and whatnot.

http://nonfactors.createaforum.com/

​you dumb !!!