Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

Is this allowed? How they do it?

i thought that in certain places you cant have a shop? how did the manage to do it near the GK? are they smarter than the rest?

i was already wondering about this when trade was at giran, when ppl was able to do it on the patch.

tried myself, didnt work, need answers :)

yeaaah guys, let's make a topic about this! Oh, and he's probably a russian too so we need to ask gms to ban this guy! Quality stuff right here!

yeaaah guys, let's make a topic about this! Oh, and he's probably a russian too so we need to ask gms to ban this guy! Quality stuff right here!

​what? pls stop using forums. U progressive cousin?

​you are the forum police? i want to know why they can and the rest of us dont

Doin it since the opening :D its ez. Just open your shop in shop zone move to abandoned zone and press open  shop asap.

It is possible to do it.

But free from trade zones were made for a reason. So if i see chars there, they are being kicked from the game. If they will continue do it again after couple kicks, they will get banned.

• Like 1

yeah, i also was wondering, but i figured the trick to do that few servers behind :P ppl make slow dorfs and thats why they cannot to that easly

​da fuk.

​da fuk.

​no idea man, clearly the guy doesn't get sarcasm. shame.