Sign in to follow this  
datplays

What now? Giran siege.

And that one is the killer, miscommunication can bring down the top. We all have seen this time and time again.

​any of them went the other left shibb?

cuz 90+ppl went other left cuz of u once :)

you don got brain my friend.  im Happy, we lost casttle by the perkus and the god hand of vigilance... i saw clearly. 

they(vigi) finish us and take Soe. leave perkunas alone in giran. so... dont talk me about naranjas when im talking about bananas!.

we are not QQ... the cryes here are you.... or in this case, perkunas ... but dont understand why they need vigi help.´... always 120+ ppl on siege.. as vigilance too... we are the side with low ppl log. 

so..... you have to know little things,, and first of all, look stream, its clearly the movement...What perkunas start in fight, Vigilance Finish, to leave him cast alone.
so we dont cry. no need to cry.  we are happy, cause 2 side got to be together te beat us,,, while (i repeat) we were 50 ppl.

so.... i cant put in word what it's on a video man...   and if u are Blind, and dont wanna belive that realitty show on the video.... i dont know what to do... than this post.... 

and i dont see what you see , and bytheway, Who are you ??

edit: and maybe you as "yomona" (nice elder ;) ) you dont know nothing, and follow orders. from Main Brain. they know all the movements... so you work as a peon so... peon dont talk. only do. good work by the way little peon..

I will start from the bottom. First idk what yomona means in your language but my name is Yomana. Second you can see me on the vid clearly, i was the one with karma when vig attacked you at the start. I was one of the leading members of the only MagicGuild party that was on this Siege. If you wanna believe i was following orders you are free to do it but we acted only as our party wished to do cause we arent even in an alliance with Vigi anymore.

Now lets break another lie you say on this post. Vigi side with biggest active than you? Are you serious ? We never had more than 55 people including buffers in CC with Vigi and korea. Now tell me how many you had last siege. Btw where were your korean friends Hwarang this time?

We came giran to kill people , soed to rbf and attack again but until we finish you already lost the castle. Kol video show us on gate preparing to leave when UQ return to giran. After that you decided you wanted to attack gludio so we had to leave giran and tp gludio to defend it.

I guess we had an agreement with perkunas thats why tried to take dion for Rok and almost succeded in having 2 castles.

But nevermind thank god haibara is here to open my eyes , cause i was a peon in a bigger plot that Vig and perkunas agreed to take out UQ. At least im laughing with you people right now , so it was worth it.

• Like 1

you don got brain my friend.  im Happy, we lost casttle by the perkus and the god hand of vigilance... i saw clearly. 

they(vigi) finish us and take Soe. leave perkunas alone in giran. so... dont talk me about naranjas when im talking about bananas!.

we are not QQ... the cryes here are you.... or in this case, perkunas ... but dont understand why they need vigi help.´... always 120+ ppl on siege.. as vigilance too... we are the side with low ppl log. 

so..... you have to know little things,, and first of all, look stream, its clearly the movement...What perkunas start in fight, Vigilance Finish, to leave him cast alone.
so we dont cry. no need to cry.  we are happy, cause 2 side got to be together te beat us,,, while (i repeat) we were 50 ppl.

so.... i cant put in word what it's on a video man...   and if u are Blind, and dont wanna belive that realitty show on the video.... i dont know what to do... than this post.... 

edit: and maybe you as "yomona" (nice elder ;) ) you dont know nothing, and follow orders. from Main Brain. they know all the movements... so you work as a peon so... peon dont talk. only do. good work by the way little peon..

I will start from the bottom. First idk what yomona means in your language but my name is Yomana. Second you can see me on the vid clearly, i was the one with karma when vig attacked you at the start. I was one of the leading members of the only MagicGuild party that was on this Siege. If you wanna believe i was following orders you are free to do it but we acted only as our party wished to do cause we arent even in an alliance with Vigi anymore.

Now lets break another lie you say on this post. Vigi side with biggest active than you? Are you serious ? We never had more than 55 people including buffers in CC with Vigi and korea. Now tell me how many you had last siege. Btw where were your korean friends Hwarang this time?

We came giran to kill people , soed to rbf and attack again but until we finish you already lost the castle. Kol video show us on gate preparing to leave when UQ return to giran. After that you decided you wanted to attack gludio so we had to leave giran and tp gludio to defend it.

I guess we had an agreement with perkunas thats why tried to take dion for Rok and almost succeded in having 2 castles.

But nevermind thank god haibara is here to open my eyes , cause i was a peon in a bigger plot that Vig and perkunas agreed to take out UQ. At least im laughing with you people right now , so it was worth it.

:)

the idead of 3 side is 2 side together take down the other side ? 

dude, wake up already, when you're weak, you're not a side anymore, you just a bunch of randoms try to make a "side" 

moreover, that's the natural way, when you've become weak and vunerable, either of which will come to finish you off, claming the kill. 

that's exactly what happened and how it should happen. we perkunas dont destroy you, we weaken you enough so the dog can have the bone, THEN we claim what is ours. 

^so deep, so calculated, bizzQQ must be a master mind, a true villian

anw, i wana clarify something, vig back down at that push not becoz anyone hit gludio or personal hate at unique, just simply becoz our ally- ROK clan didnt bring warsmith with them and at that time the wall was still intact, simple like that, no deep here

WOAH, with the surface of perkunas/korea video's. Its definitely more noticeable than koll stream that UQ/ES was extremely outnumbered probably even doubled vs perkunas,  and to the naked eye it did kind of look like vigilance assisted perkunas for the first giran take (intentionally or unintentionally its all speculation). BUT on the off hand you could also see UQ/ES members dieing out of position spots nowhere near their parties/allies. I kept seeing bishops in the front line. Tanks at the back line of the enemy instead of soaking/agressing hits & stuns for damage dealers as their front line. Even a few Bsoe's mid fight.