Sign in to follow this  
datplays

What now? Giran siege.

Acording to this topic: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/12081-thx-admin-for-all-debufs/ and fact that UniQue lost Giran castle after filthy taking it away from previous owners.

Is it gonna be wave of rage quit of UniQue that can play only unfair and u rage quit or u be acting like a mans, atleast try?

Shortcut:

UniQue was part of Perkunas clan - first Giran castle owners, after few months of having Giran castle 95% and whole ally of Perkunas clan betrayed it and left forming UniQue and filthy taking Giran castle.
After few months Perkunas gathered under new leadership, rebuild full ally and took from betrayars what belong to them today 11.09.2016 Giran Castle is taken by Perkunas again.

Well what we can read from topic above, there must be a reason why UniQue they lost Giran Castle "bcoz of bugs" "debuff landrate" xD
Ofc, when they played unfair using multiple of third program tools (ban list) and was taking advantage of bugs and "debuff landrates" while having Giran castle everything was fine, now when they lost it "everything is bugged"

Beach please!

Please make official statement, will u be brave enough to try fight back like Perkunas did after losing 90% members or will u just QQ?

And ofc congratulations to Perkunas for determination and perfect new leadership. U should change name now to be not equate with old bad leader Perkunas and betrayars.

They tried to destroy u but u rise from ashes and destroyed them. Thats the spirit.

• Like 1

lol? 6 clans (Perkunas Perkunaz FightClub TimeForDrama comaDrejas Normandyy) fighting vs 45 ppl... yes nice determination bro!

lol? 6 clans (Perkunas Perkunaz FightClub TimeForDrama comaDrejas Normandyy) fighting vs 45 ppl... yes nice determination bro!

​When Giran was taken from Perkunas it was made of 2 cp that left. What they re now is their own work, fix and yes, determination. 

​When Giran was taken from Perkunas it was made of 2 cp that left. What they re now is their own work, fix and yes, determination. 

​recluit 150ppl, yes really bro u have a good determination

please go zerg but stfu

actually, xwar CP made a good move, when thelasthop alliance broken, server is just 1 side and they decided to leave and take advantage from things, it may like betrayal for perkunas members, but its still a good move, at least for server's health

i agree it was good move for servers health , but perkunas take it as betrayal cause they wanted the same thing as they try to do now and that is to recruit many people to own server. There are 3 sides , 2 of them have 50-60 people and perkunas has 100. 

actually, xwar CP made a good move, when thelasthop alliance broken, server is just 1 side and they decided to leave and take advantage from things, it may like betrayal for perkunas members, but its still a good move, at least for server's health

​sides then were pretty balanced, there was Perkunas ally vs Nonfactor + SoulMate + Pride(Vig) that were doing very good. Well sadly SoulMate did mistake having ally with Pride - lost Dion castle coz they went to Giran instead of help defend Dion, so SM quit also, right Fat? :) its all matter of choices. 

So we can say "for health of server" they left Perkunas. But "leaving" to 2 cp in it? How is that suppose to be health? If they were not so brave they could leave server like others, but they did not, they rebuild clan and rekt betrayars, simple.

Its not their fault they got good lidership and can recruit ppl, while nobody wants to mate with other side, coz simply they got no proper leading, as it show us with SM story i wrote above.

I'm leaving this to ur own conclusion, its the purpose of this topic. 

U can say "hurr durr 100ppl vs 30ppl" and quit or u can start smart leading, i hope.

The times of Perkunas wanting all in ally passed, leadership changed, its all about politics, talking, leading.

actually, xwar CP made a good move, when thelasthop alliance broken, server is just 1 side and they decided to leave and take advantage from things, it may like betrayal for perkunas members, but its still a good move, at least for server's health

​sides then were pretty balanced, there was Perkunas ally vs Nonfactor + SoulMate + Pride(Vig) that were doing very good. Well sadly SoulMate did mistake having ally with Pride - lost Dion castle coz they went to Giran instead of help defend Dion, so SM quit also, right Fat? :) its all matter of choices. 

​so, your point is ,,,, ?

​i edited post meanwhile, its above, sorry :)

​i edited post meanwhile, its above, sorry :)

​pls dont say like you know our story, belive me or not, water was a good leader, at least he knows things to manage and control his alliance, i dont wanna tell you reasons behind it becoz i bet it wont get to your head anw

about that matter "for server's health" i mentioned, im not your members so pls dont tell me how hard you got into, its not easy to everyone to manage a clan in a low rate server anw, things changes, things happen, at least for me they finally can step out of some strong clan shadow and made their own side, its still good ultimately

We have 3 CP's average level 68;

5 CP's average level 60;

and

1 clan (30 ppl) average level 65;

At this siege we were 90 people in CC (golems,buffers included).

Under proper leadership a team of 40 people level 70+ can simply destroy us (vigilance can), but it's not about the level, it's not about equip. 

It's all about strategy and proper use of human resources as well as politics, and I admit of luck.

I can say gf to all, and RIP Unique because we all know that leaders there have no intellectual resources nor proper teams to continue being competitive.

About futures of server, there are serious masses of new players that will start show up in before New Year.

The server is amazing and old people are returning, with l2classic.club we go long term until Goddard is ours.

• Like 5

​At gludio last siege we were 27 people inside castle and getting hit by perkunas and unique. So please. Also normandy it's like a bot clan don't count in each box clan you think. gf

• Like 2

​At gludio last siege we were 27 people inside castle and getting hit by perkunas and unique. So please. Also normandy it's like a bot clan don't count in each box clan you think. gf

​u are not stupid, u dont lose gludio last siege for like... idk 2min? because perkunas went gludio and save ur ass when we was casting. was luck but nothing change

Hey! You know that you putting me as the "old bad leader Perkunas" ? xD

​Dont worry, when bizzquit quits/fails, everyone will deem him as the bad leader too :D. We are all end up bad leaders sooner or later :(

​u are not stupid, u dont lose gludio last siege for like... idk 2min? because perkunas went gludio and save ur ass when we was casting. was luck but nothing change

​Even koll's stream you can see we were fighting perkunas too. We didn't lose it for 2 mins yes that's the only truth in your post, but 3 parties max. You're making 3 parties just for epics and ofc i'm not stupid :D

in koll's stream , we look vigilance over us(in giran). post killed us. broke flags and leave.... soo.... perkunas get helped to take giran! what a little girls you are.

new ally ? wicked + vigi ? :)  

i saw p*ssy's clan without balls..... and off couse 200/250 ppl vs 50 (us). 

nice 3 sides.... or 2 sides....  ES & UQ vs ALL Server!! G_G

edit:

we can be less in number , but I'm proud to be eternalshine and I am sure that few of us can be proud of their clan .... I say few because if 2 of the 3 sides that exist in the server, put agree to kill our side . GG. a lot of @ss Lickers in this server :) signature: the side that fewer people have and still are to the front.

in koll's stream , we look vigilance over us(in giran). post killed us. broke flags and leave.... soo.... perkunas get helped to take giran! what a little girls you are.

edit:

we can be less in number , but I'm proud to be eternalshine and I am sure that few of us can be proud of their clan .... I say few because if 2 of the 3 sides that exist in the server, put agree to kill our side . GG. a lot of @ss Lickers in this server :) signature: the side that fewer people have and still are to the front.

​i am not wondering u are saying that, i believe every side who would lose like this would say same, but stop being delusional

on this siege u just had too low online, u would get smacked even ir VR wasnt there and u know it, but i like u dont give up, looking for next siege ;)

http://imgur.com/a/umL50

that's what lead us, that's what make us. and we stay behind him, with him to the end. 

​What movie is this from? And pls no "Legend of BizQQuiT"-type of trolleroni 

look on youtube for lineage revollution full trailer.

ps: this base on the yesterday siege when he position himself on the front and constantly encourage ppl to fight w him. that's what he said during the whole siege :D

• Like 1

edit:

we can be less in number , but I'm proud to be eternalshine and I am sure that few of us can be proud of their clan .... I say few because if 2 of the 3 sides that exist in the server, put agree to kill our side . GG. a lot of @ss Lickers in this server :) signature: the side that fewer people have and still are to the

My party didnt care who gets giran , we just wanted to kill people and we moved from castle to castle hitting all wars. But now that i see posts like this im happy Uq lost it cause you are delusional and cry babies. 

You would lose your castle anyway but if that makes you happy blame us for your incopetence.

edit: like we need to side with perkunas to kill you, did you see what happened to gludio bridge? 

you don got brain my friend.  im Happy, we lost casttle by the perkus and the god hand of vigilance... i saw clearly. 

they(vigi) finish us and take Soe. leave perkunas alone in giran. so... dont talk me about naranjas when im talking about bananas!.

we are not QQ... the cryes here are you.... or in this case, perkunas ... but dont understand why they need vigi help.´... always 120+ ppl on siege.. as vigilance too... we are the side with low ppl log. 

so..... you have to know little things,, and first of all, look stream, its clearly the movement...What perkunas start in fight, Vigilance Finish, to leave him cast alone.
so we dont cry. no need to cry.  we are happy, cause 2 side got to be together te beat us,,, while (i repeat) we were 50 ppl.

so.... i cant put in word what it's on a video man...   and if u are Blind, and dont wanna belive that realitty show on the video.... i dont know what to do... than this post.... 

and i dont see what you see , and bytheway, Who are you ??

edit: and maybe you as "yomona" (nice elder ;) ) you dont know nothing, and follow orders. from Main Brain. they know all the movements... so you work as a peon so... peon dont talk. only do. good work by the way little peon..

we are not QQ... the cryes here are you.... or in this case, perkunas ... but dont understand why they need vigi help.´... always 120+ ppl on siege.. as vigilance too... we are the side with low ppl log. 

so..... you have to know little things,, and first of all, look stream, its clearly the movement...What perkunas start in fight, Vigilance Finish, to leave him cast alone.
so we dont cry. no need to cry.  we are happy, cause 2 side got to be together te beat us,,, while (i repeat) we were 50 ppl.

​lets face it, u would get facerolled by solo perkunas OR solo VR at this siege, because u simply had low online

and i dont see what you see , and bytheway, Who are you ?? you dont know nothing, and follow orders. from Main Brain. they know all the movements... so you work as a peon so... peon dont talk. only do. good work by the way little peon..

​oh, and u are leader or UQ side? or maybe leader of ES clan? or maybe at least leader of some party inside of them that u make your own decisions on siege? sigh ... pathetic

I was a spectator this siege to see how the clans are operating now.

Vigi & ROK took dion from wickedsick then lost it protecting their own castle, your claims of them assisting perkunas doesn't  make sense. Vigi were late to the party on giran. Wiped you guys, someone was attacking gludio, they had to soe. You were simple caught at bad times between them, and that's partially your own fault in lack of strategy. UQ/ES guys were sitting in gludio for almost an hour with no movement from what i saw. 

Perkunas were just faster to move around, faster to get golems up and moving & mobilized. Vigi seemed like they were purely on the defense & would rarely step out to just try to get the most fun out of it when there wasn't a threat on their homebase. 

Theres a big saying that revolves around this. The best defense is offense.

Overall it looked good , numbers or not. All clans were doing equally well, just need a few minor adjustments in communication it seemed on unique side. And that one is the killer, miscommunication can bring down the top. We all have seen this time and time again.

• Like 2