Sign in to follow this  
Vatrushka

/all chat offensive

This is a game. what do you want? Aden police? grow up. since they dont know you in person the things are saying to you dont matter at all... block them or play a single player game

Yes, this is a game, so people should follow game rules :)

Both chat banned for 300 minutes

​Oh!!! This server is more organised even from official ones!

​where did u read we re official like? L2classic > off bcoz we have gm's that care, off never had, never will have.

​imo u gonna be crazy if u bann all the ppl for some like that

​where did u read we re official like? L2classic > off bcoz we have gm's that care, off never had, never will have.

​This, so much. The staff here is beyond legendary; and now I'm not trying to kiss anyone's butt, but this servers has probably one of the best admins I've ever seen on any server.

​imo u gonna be crazy if u bann all the ppl for some like that

We have ingame chat rules. Very simple rules btw. If you are not following them, you are loosing your privilege to use chat for some time, and next time will think if it worth it. 

And still we are not running all over the map searching for some1 to chat ban. If players are taking it well and handling this situation by themselves, it's their right, if players are unhappy, we are always here to react according to our rules.

​where did YOU read that i said we are official like?

This is a game. what do you want? Aden police? grow up. since they dont know you in person the things are saying to you dont matter at all... block them or play a single player game

So this guy encourage people to break server rules. Also he call people who follow the rules "kids" when say "grow up". I found this very offensive to all loyal players.

I think he must be also punished, at least on forum.

So this guy encourage people to break server rules. Also he call people who follow the rules "kids" when say "grow up". I found this very offensive to all loyal players.

​forum rules are different than in game chat rules, first go read them pls, then come back and ask for punishment

​forum rules are different than in game chat rules, first go read them pls, then come back and ask for punishment

He broke next forum rules:

3.5 Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.

3.6 Flood (meaningless replies), too often "bumps" of topics (bumps are allowed once every 6 hours).

4. Discussion in any way:
     4.1 Actions of the forum administration/moderators. Use private messages to contact the administration.

​where did YOU read that i said we are official like?

​u did.

​lol punished for saying my opinion? You should punished for being like that not me

also i didnt encourage anything. i said that this is an mmo. people tend to talk bad sometimes. if someone said to me fa...ot. i will not come to forum to cry. i will move on with my life. that is the only thing i said and read carefully before judge someone

also check for me in the anti-bot section. i am very active in remove them from server so no. i dont encourage breaking any rules. 

Lets not go around asking gms/admin to punish people on forum. They know their job and their rules , they are active and can punish someone if they think its needed.

As someone said above, they are the best admins i have seen in my l2 servers all those years. Continue the good work guys.

imo u have to also consider there is no "flame" section in forum, thats why this is more acceptable than in game

Sign in to follow this