shibb

Nonfactors/Casuals Ally Level 5 Clan

Hello Classic Club, its been a bit. 

Some of you may know of us from the past, we died down a bit nearly 3 months ago as summer was beginning. A few our core had the nostalgic feeling to come back as we hear 2.0 is coming this winter.

A little history, We led the Last Hope alliance which was fairly a success in the beginning due to inactivity problems inside clan & different timezone's between ourselves and alliance members, we decided to take a break from classic club as a group. We left ourselves in a position to where we could come back & that's just what we are doing.

Now, lets dive into our goals.

We are coming back relatively casually and calmly, last time around we were kind of forced to chose a side & leading a side in the end.

- Casually PvE, remain as neutral as possible to all sides. (Now with that in mind, we have a old name so we do expect to be pked randomly)

- Create a community, bring some new people together, we have a community forums to keep those in touch who don't even play classic at this this time.

- Helping new players move into classic club, host buff stations etc.

- Clan raids/events

- Minimize CP style environment, keep in mind that we are not AGAINST cp style, its just not a requirement.

Clan/Ally Recruitment

Okay so here are what we are asking of you.

*English is the universal language of the ally. We ask to keep all chat in Ally/Clan in English.

*If you go inactive for 3 or more days, please send a mail to inform one of the leaders.

*We only recruit main character's, we will host a clan outside of the alliance for all buffers/alternative characters.

*Refrain from PKing/PvP for the time being. If an issue arises bring it to the proper channels.

*All levels/races/classes are being accepted, old head's and fresh meat.

*We have two clans & can throw in a third if need be, so space is not limited. Both clans have 10% exp.

Edit's will be made as things pop in mind. But for now, you can contact the following players, if we aren't in game send us a mail!

Sloppy

JohnBurek

See you guys in game!

~~~ Waterworks

• Like 6

Nice ! Atleast my comments bring motivation to you to come back here xD

( Just my thought :) )

Help me to say hello to WaterWorks from CloudyQ please ^_^

Im sure that guy will remember my name. Fact its im afraid he hate me alot too :ph34r:

P/s : Good luck and have fun !

I tried to set war to both of your clans yesterday but its seem like you dont have enough members yet :P

Hello Classic Club, its been a bit. 

Some of you may know of us from the past, we died down a bit nearly 3 months ago as summer was beginning. A few our core had the nostalgic feeling to come back as we hear 2.0 is coming this winter.

A little history, We led the Last Hope alliance which was fairly a success in the beginning due to inactivity problems inside clan & different timezone's between ourselves and alliance members, we decided to take a break from classic club as a group. We left ourselves in a position to where we could come back & that's just what we are doing.

Now, lets dive into our goals.

We are coming back relatively casually and calmly, last time around we were kind of forced to chose a side & leading a side in the end.

- Casually PvE, remain as neutral as possible to all sides. (Now with that in mind, we have a old name so we do expect to be pked randomly)

- Create a community, bring some new people together, we have a community forums to keep those in touch who don't even play classic at this this time.

- Helping new players move into classic club, host buff stations etc.

- Clan raids/events

- Minimize CP style environment, keep in mind that we are not AGAINST cp style, its just not a requirement.

Clan/Ally Recruitment

Okay so here are what we are asking of you.

*English is the universal language of the ally. We ask to keep all chat in Ally/Clan in English.

*If you go inactive for 3 or more days, please send a mail to inform one of the leaders.

*We only recruit main character's, we will host a clan outside of the alliance for all buffers/alternative characters.

*Refrain from PKing/PvP for the time being. If an issue arises bring it to the proper channels.

*All levels/races/classes are being accepted, old head's and fresh meat.

*We have two clans & can throw in a third if need be, so space is not limited. Both clans have 10% exp.

Edit's will be made as things pop in mind. But for now, you can contact the following players, if we aren't in game send us a mail!

Sloppy

JohnBurek

See you guys in game!

~~~ Waterworks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC8qPpnD0uE

We are recruiting any as long as they are active atm, cap's may close. But if there's a what do you need, feel free to ask!

Nonfactors in a nutshell. Our slogan since the beginning.

Make Aden Gr8 Again

• Like 1

Up!! Really needing active EE/BD/BP's!!! We offer leveling help!

​How active is the clan? I'm interested in returning to L2C. I was one of the first Elven Oracles to hit 35+ but got tired of having to solo so moved on at 38. I'd love to return and play an EE main but being in an active clan would be a must. I was sitting for 6h+ waiting on parties the last time I was on.

​How active is the clan? I'm interested in returning to L2C. I was one of the first Elven Oracles to hit 35+ but got tired of having to solo so moved on at 38. I'd love to return and play an EE main but being in an active clan would be a must. I was sitting for 6h+ waiting on parties the last time I was on.

​Well you are at a good level right now for our average. Not sure what our activity is around this time, but we have 3 clans in the allu,2/3 is full. We have at least 16 members on around the clock., although that is counting /allystats (so it could be afk shops). We have a wide range of levels, from 20-high 60's. Some fast levelers, some casual levelers.

​Well you are at a good level right now for our average. Not sure what our activity is around this time, but we have 3 clans in the allu,2/3 is full. We have at least 16 members on around the clock., although that is counting /allystats (so it could be afk shops). We have a wide range of levels, from 20-high 60's. Some fast levelers, some casual levelers.

​Okay, downloading the latest client and I'll give it a go, :). Who should I contact in-game?

Casually PvE, remain as neutral as possible to all sides. 

:D ... we both know this is bullshit mate... :D

if sloppy/johnburek is not online, try kunec/ADFDraco/Sayomi

​This!!! We tend to swap around characters a lot, the best way is to mail!

sorry ppl, water is my CP members, pls moderator close this topic, thank you !!!!

​why? we are actively recruiting

sorry ppl, water is my CP members, pls moderator close this topic, thank you !!!!

​why? we are actively recruiting

​Chill dude, Fat is just kidding :D