Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

2 in 1

Man, SOiL, make some nice videos and recordings ~

You ganking people that are out of their prime trying to push a little exp isn't fun to watch anymore, especially when they are out of mp on farm spot :D

Gather material and post something good, not shit gangs you make daily.

Your skill level is greater than just showing this trash, waiting for some real SOiL fights !

Man, SOiL, make some nice videos and recordings ~

You ganking people that are out of their prime trying to push a little exp isn't fun to watch anymore, especially when they are out of mp on farm spot :D

Gather material and post something good, not shit gangs you make daily.

Your skill level is greater than just showing this trash, waiting for some real SOiL fights !

​Oh come on bizz i though you where better than this
You tell me we gang boxes and we fight for like 3-4 min?
And lets be honest its classik we all farm all day so all pvp are gonna be like gang the farm partys the only pure pvp ATM is at siege's 

• Like 2

Your last video was showing how you gang 62-64 lvl chars from our clan, now you telling me why I made video how 1 party gang vs 3 parties and telling me all are boxes? How is that even possible? xD  With our deaths I think we went +27 points overall, so you telling me from 35-40 kills all were boxes. And why boxes came from 2 different spots? Find better excuses next time, I didn't come to your video saying oh we're boxes oh they are 63 lvl oh that oh this. gf ;D

• Like 2

haters yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hatersssss мани ги тия жмулиовци само реват и си праскат PR ко то те видат cheki cheki malko soil is coming :)))))

I am only telling you that your videos aren't fun to watch anymore as a critical feedback.

I don't care about levels and boxes and whatever, there is just no sparkle like it was with your first video - now that video WAS DOPE !

1azvit.jpg

dont listen to haters, keep going with videos, its always good for server to show there is pvp going on daily basis ;) 

BUT is there any slight chance u can persuade TheLord to actually fraps fights also? :D from own experience he knows what he is doing, and seeing high lvl dagger pvp video would be TOTALY BLAST imo, so if u could, pls ask him :D 

• Like 2

Lord is playing dagger very well, last video I was joking arround with him and 2.0 update is not here yet :o  Well bisquit you just complained about boxes man. Hehe.. Some of my videos I dont like them either, they cant all of them be good. Btw I stopped clips while wars got trains in their asses doesnt feel right even if UQ pr even when we got train vs them bwahaha! :D (they always trying to gang on train).

1azvit.jpg

dont listen to haters, keep going with videos, its always good for server to show there is pvp going on daily basis ;) 

BUT is there any slight chance u can persuade TheLord to actually fraps fights also? :D from own experience he knows what he is doing, and seeing high lvl dagger pvp video would be TOTALY BLAST imo, so if u could, pls ask him :D 

​Agree, I would even enjoy watching video where he rek me :D. Dagger movies are the biggest fun :)