Sign in to follow this  
SoSalty

Clan Halls

what about those clan halls that are being not using by those clans that are already outside of server and still having a big ammount of adena's in cwh .. are there something to do with? .. atm there are much clans playing without ch cuz of those .. 

what about those clan halls that are being not using by those clans that are already outside of server and still having a big ammount of adena's in cwh .. are there something to do with? .. atm there are much clans playing without ch cuz of those .. 

​there is no option to sell ch. only way to lose it is not to pay rent. gg.

I have a PLAN!!! B|

Edit: my plan failed... non of the clan who have clan all are completely dead, some of the ppl still plays and leaders still log in so not much we can do about it since we cant just remove it from ppl if they still use it.

Edited by San0

and what if thos clans are come back? take nonFactors clan like example :)

​Nonfactors owned 3 clan halls, 2 were taken. Gludio & Aden. Whether that be someone wiping our stock of adena in cwh on each clan, or otherways. Idk.

We still own our gludin ch due to it being used even while we were gone.

On innova , there was those instanced clan halls in each town, they didnt have the same buffs/teleports as the higher tier ch's but they were really nice. Also the floran clan halls etc. Perhaps you could add those?

I have a PLAN!!! B|

Edit: my plan failed... non of the clan who have clan all are completely dead, some of the ppl still plays and leaders still log in so not much we can do about it since we cant just remove it from ppl if they still use it.

​If it would be possible to sell CH, some ppl would mby decide to do it. I would sell my ch if i could but no such option, would have to sell whole clan and transfer CLan Leader i guess :S. Right now i can just stop paying "bil" and give it away for free..

We've changed whole clan cause of ch. We made lvl 5 our academy :D it needs 15 days to lose a CH even withour adena in cwh. That's a bad option imo that you can't sell a CH. 

and what if thos clans are come back? take nonFactors clan like example :)

​Nonfactors owned 3 clan halls, 2 were taken. Gludio & Aden. Whether that be someone wiping our stock of adena in cwh on each clan, or otherways. Idk.

We still own our gludin ch due to it being used even while we were gone.

On innova , there was those instanced clan halls in each town, they didnt have the same buffs/teleports as the higher tier ch's but they were really nice. Also the floran clan halls etc. Perhaps you could add those?

Good idea, please add some extra clan halls, many class looking forward for them !