Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

~ WickedSick Alliance ~

On first day of l2classic.club my old const party joined to experience what others would expect to be "the best private classic experience".

Unfortunately even with x3 rates, classic v1.0 was too hardcore for many of us and just in few months my CP was completely reformed.

We would never stop aiming for a solid team. From charming WC to pretty Eva and then to SWS, all actions needed to achieve constant online and skilled team were taken.

Suddenly I've been blessed to meet the right people in the right circumstances and efforts to build second const party started. FightClub VN !

Clans grew up, alliances stood strong and then clans disbanded under vicious competitions.​

Conflicts inside clans intensified as bad politics were taken and soon enough from what used to be an almighty power, only FightClub CP and TeamWhite CP was left.​

From a strong foundation we built up a new ally with fresh skilled leaders  with the near term goal to retake control of Giran Castle !

As we closed the level gap with our enemies, intense fights for key locations begun.

If you want to be part of an old story that is continuously written , to be part of an ally with strong leadership, solid alliance management, endless innovative approaches to generate significant edge then you should join WickedSick Alliance under the watch of BizQQuiT's Legion and genius minds of his team !

We are recruiting const parties that have at least 7 members and level 55+.

For more information write a message on forum or ingame to BizQQuiT; Kiam ; Hemera !

• Like 5

Yes, to you the monument should be put. Your clan in AB from carlsbad dies and you're at the heart of Loa for 3 months until you will not come back you're there and will come. River and these tales on the forum didn't tell

EternalShine Clan War Info vs WickedSick Alliance

war2.png

​its funny coz everybody knows that stats are bugged, its reseting randomly, thus everybody have ++ on their stats vs other clans :D i just logged to verify it, and yes, TFD is in + points with ES as well, so

now i understand why soil was so harsh about those war point even though we all know its all bullsh!t =)) no offense, zorg, but both you and soil force yourself to keep this war point and to show off just make me so suprised LUL

As we closed the level gap with our enemies, intense fights for key locations begun.

If you want to be part of an old story that is continuously written , to be part of an ally with strong leadership, solid alliance management, endless innovative approaches to generate significant edge then you should join WickedSick Alliance under the watch of BizQQuiT's Legion and genius minds of his team !

We are recruiting const parties that have at least 7 members and level 55+.

For more information write a message on forum or ingame to BizQQuiT; Kiam ; Hemera !

​Do you still need more people to come into LOA's heart or you're preparing for TOI? What can you offer to your members except of "strong leadership, solid alliance management", means slavery?

Its a long long long Story :x

Cruma  -- > DV -->  EV  -> LOA ----> .......

So many memories I will nerver forget !!!

Jerry is LOA -> TOI now ;)