Dancerok

Back to buffs

I'm not gonna say a lot about this I think everybody already noticed that Mental Sheild doesnt work, I mean it works very very bad I did a lot of test and mostly all of them like 7/10 silence when mental on 8/10 silence when mental off and it was same lvls gear only classes was different. And not only Silence but other debuffs as well I think if y not gonna fix it in 1.5 pls boost it at least in 2.0  

I would like to hear what other ppl also think about this buff, cos to my mind it doesnt work as it has to be 

• Like 1

Yep, on my 74 lvl char with mental shield and lionheart I get like 85-90% paralyzed from necros and curse fear. I guess it the same on silence too and all other mental attacks. Old days, mental shield was working like -> instead of 30 seconds sleep or root it was 15 seconds, same for all mental debuffs even fear was 3 seconds with lionheart + mental shield not 10 seconds. o0 Some guys will start crying about stun now, but stun is not 8/10 with 4 lvl RS, and ofc it's not 10 seconds like fear, stun can be removed if I touch you.

Fighters have 2-3 more hp, stronger P./M.def, so what do u want? Same land skills when do u kill on IK mage/archer? Now it is good.

Wake up Soil and go kill more +-55lvl players, your ego up!9_9

I'm not gonna say a lot about this I think everybody already noticed that Mental Sheild doesnt work, I mean it works very very bad I did a lot of test and mostly all of them like 7/10 silence when mental on 8/10 silence when mental off and it was same lvls gear only classes was different. And not only Silence but other debuffs as well I think if y not gonna fix it in 1.5 pls boost it at least in 2.0  

I would like to hear what other ppl also think about this buff, cos to my mind it doesnt work as it has to be 

​Its not good way to report it. You should make test with video. Empty words are not helpful. I noticed DA fear works +/- same with and without mental shield so mby u are right. MAKE A MOVIE!

Yep, on my 74 lvl char with mental shield and lionheart I get like 85-90% paralyzed from necros and curse fear. I guess it the same on silence too and all other mental attacks. Old days, mental shield was working like -> instead of 30 seconds sleep or root it was 15 seconds, same for all mental debuffs even fear was 3 seconds with lionheart + mental shield not 10 seconds. o0 Some guys will start crying about stun now, but stun is not 8/10 with 4 lvl RS, and ofc it's not 10 seconds like fear, stun can be removed if I touch you.

​I have no doubt about stun, I tested it several times ppl complain about stun land, but seriusly like Y have +12 con , or resist shock 4lvl, I even think ppl with tatoo -15 con complain about stun lands. I tested stun and like my 34 con + resist shock lvl 2 and from 5 stuns only 1 landed when without this buff all 5 was landing! I'm sure if I have like 45+ con and resist shock lvl 4 stun didnt get me at all SO I think stun works correct if y dont have anything aginst stun resist why it shoudn't land on you than? 

​Its not good way to report it. You should make test with video. Empty words are not helpful. I noticed DA fear works +/- same with and without mental shield so mby u are right. MAKE A MOVIE!

​I'm not sure I abel to do this I mean Video(only because of my low pc) but I believed some ppl who can do it can make a video and upload here I will appreciate this, maybe also I  post this topic in wrong section, but I just didn't know where to post it...

Fighters have 2-3 more hp, stronger P./M.def, so what do u want? Same land skills when do u kill on IK mage/archer? Now it is good.

Wake up Soil and go kill more +-55lvl players, your ego up!9_9

​Dude I dont wanna tell that with mentl y shoud to have 100% resist, but what the point of this buff if with it or without debuffs goes with the same success rate 

​I have no doubt about stun, I tested it several times ppl complain about stun land, but seriusly like Y have +12 con , or resist shock 4lvl, I even think ppl with tatoo -15 con complain about stun lands. I tested stun and like my 34 con + resist shock lvl 2 and from 5 stuns only 1 landed when without this buff all 5 was landing! I'm sure if I have like 45+ con and resist shock lvl 4 stun didnt get me at all SO I think stun works correct if y dont have anything aginst stun resist why it shoudn't land on you than? 

​I'm not sure I abel to do this I mean Video(only because of my low pc) but I believed some ppl who can do it can make a video and upload here I will appreciate this, maybe also I  post this topic in wrong section, but I just didn't know where to post it...

​Con doesnt change stun resist on Classic and i also think that stun land rate/stun resist buf works correct

so, on test server we have this new function to show on chat the chance to land a debuff when u cast it on the target.

on the video, the target is a lvl 75 Dark avenger (ofc), the caster is a 75 necromancer. target has no jewels/epics or any buffs/dyes.

you can see first time i cast the skills its around 90% chance to land (except for fear) and then after mental shield buff chances decrease drastically.

point of this being... buff works. you just cant expect it to work always. 49% its still a big chance for something to land and it gets increased if caster has epics and target doesnt. also it get increased if the skill level of the caster is higher then the target.

• Like 2

​Con doesnt change stun resist on Classic and i also think that stun land rate/stun resist buf works cor 

​Well didnt know that con doest influance on stun here, y sure about this? 

there are tests on official confirming it doesnt influence, dunno bout our server but pr with - con and tyrant with +con and i dont see difference :P

not sure if it will work on the 2.0 client but im sure it can modified to work. about being reliable it just shows on chat what happen when the skill is used, so its basicly 100% accurate  even if the skill is broken and it has like 1000000% chance to land, it will just show u on chat it has 1000000% to land.

Manton is finishing some stuff on the new systems, like the clan bonus and new shot bar and stuff. after all this systems are rdy i believe it shouldnt take long till its available for everyone on test server.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

when we did it was mostly to test the epics cuz of all the drama going around that epics resists and attacks were not working. so we added this system so we can see if the chance actualy increases or decreases with or without epics.

So in end game when all has epics/armors with resists (A gr) chance is very low. If we decrase it now not look in future then when all get epic/gears with resists (A gr) the chance will be 0% and skill got useless. Good u keep it in mind.

Now ppl QQ coz its low lvl chronicle, and landrates re big, but when comes A gr with resists there is Nightmare, Dark Crystal, Majestic equal 70%, 50% resists to almost all (except fear xD) choose ur future armor wisely.