Sign in to follow this  
iRedZerg

Austistic/Cancerous community?

DISCLAIMER: I don't QQ , It's just my honest opinion.

Hello, I've been here for 7 days, my character has 25h in game and I'm playing with some friends as a cp (9 characters). We have 30-33 level and we plan to stay here for very long.

Today we were xping for many hours in order to catch up with our enemies and be able to compete so the server can stay alive. At one point we were at Alligator Island kinda small place huh? (kidding) suddenly one autistic kid comes and starts  spamming the chat with shit loads of insults and harassment and threaten us to leave and such stuff. At first place I was so shocked I had no idea how to react on that because I'm playing this game for 10 years and this is the first time such thing happens to me. Many stuff passed through my head : maybe his family got murdered, maybe he is unsuccessful with his life, maybe he has no friends and such. We ignored him totally and kept playing our games. In the next 5 minutes he logs with a duelist with name Hellhound or Hellbound I cant remember correctly and PK's all 9 players of us. 

I wondered... Why would someone do such thing to a server with so small community(and don't get me wrong, we all saw last weeks sieges:))? Is he afraid of new comers? Is he afraid of competition? Is he braindead? Is he 14 years old? 

After this awkward moment I send couple PM's to players I saw from different videos of the server and told me that there are 3 cancerous sides and explained me why they are afraid of lowbies.

I came to this server in order to find some quality of gameplay but the first thing I noticed is a cancerous community. 

I feel so sorry about this and I'm fully aware that this will never change and nobody can make it change but I had to let other newcomers to know what they  are going to face in server.

EDIT: Sorry for long post and sorry for my bad English, its not my mother tongue.

I've never run across that kind of experience since playing here from the server's start. At least, not to that degree of random flaming and verbal harassment.

As for the random PKs and in-game harassment, it happens. When you're a higher level, all of that just translates into a clan war.

I wouldn't say our community is toxic though. Don't let the actions of a few idiots represent us all. In every clan, whether it's a major war alliance, or a casual group, there are good and bad players.

Leave the "autistic/cancerous" labels out of here, man. This is actually one game and server that can keep away from that flame crap you see littered all over MOBAs and other games nowadays. Don't start it here.

PS: your English is fine! Nothing to apologize over.

i dont think its very fair for the rest of the server community that you come here and insult everyone cuz of the actions of one person. 

Theres a lot of good players and a lot of friendly polite players playing here for long time, and this is not the type of comments they deserve to see.

one guy bothered you, you get mad at that one guy and not the full community.

• Like 1

i dont think its very fair for the rest of the server community that you come here and insult everyone cuz of the actions of one person. 

Theres a lot of good players and a lot of friendly polite players playing here for long time, and this is not the type of comments they deserve to see.

​I've found very polite players indeed and they gave me and my friends adena and spare items to start with, but still you cant keep a server alive if u constantly kill lowbies.

​I've found very polite players indeed and they gave me and my friends adena and spare items to start with, but still you cant keep a server alive if u constantly kill lowbies.

​Well im against killing lowbies, and shame on that person. But maybe u share with us information what clan re u and ur friends? Maybe we find answer to this situation. Coz u know, every single person has other perception of playing.

я не думаю, что его очень справедливо по отношению к остальной части сообщества сервера, что вы пришли сюда и оскорблять всех, Потому что от действий одного человека. 

Theres много хороших игроков и много дружественных вежливые игроков, играющих здесь в течение длительного времени, и это не тот тип комментариев они заслуживают того, чтобы увидеть.

один парень беспокоит вас, вы злитесь на что один парень, а не полным сообществом.

Я нашел очень вежливые игроков действительно, и они дали мне и моим друзьям аден и запасные детали, чтобы начать с, но до сих пор вы не можете держать сервер жив, если и постоянно убивают lowbies.

​Raise your level and then the revenge to him. :)

​Well im against killing lowbies, and shame on that person. But maybe u share with us information what clan re u and ur friends? Maybe we find answer to this situation. Coz u know, every single person has other perception of playing.

​I'm playing with the ally of Casuals, they are the friendliest I met in here, but I'm sure there are more friendly players to meet

lowbies can use protection buff and pk is a part of this game. just like this drama here:))

​I can understand that, I love pk other players but not in here, server is almost dead and its not a pvp high rate server...
Every time someone comes and pk me i lose 1 hour of xp. They just PK because they are scared of competition that's all 

lowbies can use protection buff and pk is a part of this game. just like this drama here:))

​I can understand that, I love pk other players but not in here, server is almost dead and its not a pvp high rate server...
Every time someone comes and pk me i lose 1 hour of xp. They just PK because they are scared of competition that's all 

post-27970-Kyle-Im-out-gif-South-Park-im

• Like 1

maybe he loves pking too and just lives his dreams here

DISCLAIMER: I don't QQ , It's just my honest opinion.

Hello, I've been here for 7 days, my character has 25h in game and I'm playing with some friends as a cp (9 characters). We have 30-33 level and we plan to stay here for very long.

Today we were xping for many hours in order to catch up with our enemies and be able to compete so the server can stay alive. At one point we were at Alligator Island kinda small place huh? (kidding) suddenly one autistic kid comes and starts  spamming the chat with shit loads of insults and harassment and threaten us to leave and such stuff. At first place I was so shocked I had no idea how to react on that because I'm playing this game for 10 years and this is the first time such thing happens to me. Many stuff passed through my head : maybe his family got murdered, maybe he is unsuccessful with his life, maybe he has no friends and such. We ignored him totally and kept playing our games. In the next 5 minutes he logs with a duelist with name Hellhound or Hellbound I cant remember correctly and PK's all 9 players of us. 

I wondered... Why would someone do such thing to a server with so small community(and don't get me wrong, we all saw last weeks sieges:))? Is he afraid of new comers? Is he afraid of competition? Is he braindead? Is he 14 years old? 

After this awkward moment I send couple PM's to players I saw from different videos of the server and told me that there are 3 cancerous sides and explained me why they are afraid of lowbies.

I came to this server in order to find some quality of gameplay but the first thing I noticed is a cancerous community. 

I feel so sorry about this and I'm fully aware that this will never change and nobody can make it change but I had to let other newcomers to know what they  are going to face in server.

EDIT: Sorry for long post and sorry for my bad English, its not my mother tongue.

​L2 Is a cruel world mate  just lvl up pick a side and bring them pain 
P.S Newcomers cant even imagine Reaver's Politics ;)

• Like 2

​I'm playing with the ally of Casuals, they are the friendliest I met in here, but I'm sure there are more friendly players to meet

And this is the answer ;)

Sorry but you should know that you will have some war b'cos of clan in which you are.

Get some higher lvl friends to help you in that kind of situations. P.S. server is so far from being dead. im leveling my epics char and i see a lot of low levels

Get some higher lvl friends to help you in that kind of situations. P.S. server is so far from being dead. im leveling my epics char and i see a lot of low levels

​I watched the last sieges and I came to that conclusion...

​then why do you waste your time here?

• Like 1

so there is a guy here who claims that server is dead , flames all community for something a single guy did to him , says the server isnt high rate pvp so people shouldnt be killing each other because you lose xp (??) and wants a serious answer. Ok....

My friend , classic is a HARDCORE l2 client. Its not PVE ,  I dont CARE if when i pk you you lose 20 or something hours xp. 

Me and most people that play from 1.0 were losing -10% every time a guy 20 lvl over us decided to pk us.

L2 classic is not a walk in a park , its a marathon among enemies. L2 was never a Pve casual game.

Today we were xping for many hours in order to catch up with our enemies and be able to compete so the server can stay alive.

​Please save this lovely server :)

Edit: Not even discussing how you use autism who is a serious disorder from which many kids suffer to flame some random guys. You dont even deserve to be treated friendly.

• Like 6

so there is a guy here who claims that server is dead , flames all community for something a single guy did to him , says the server isnt high rate pvp so people shouldnt be killing each other because you lose xp (??) and wants a serious answer. Ok....

My friend , classic is a HARDCORE l2 client. Its not PVE ,  I dont CARE if when i pk you you lose 20 or something hours xp. 

Me and most people that play from 1.0 were losing -10% every time a guy 20 lvl over us decided to pk us.

L2 classic is not a walk in a park , its a marathon among enemies. L2 was never a Pve casual game.

Today we were xping for many hours in order to catch up with our enemies and be able to compete so the server can stay alive.

​Please save this lovely server :)

Edit: Not even discussing how you use autism who is a serious disorder from which many kids suffer to flame some random guys. You dont even deserve to be treated friendly.

​Ye you are right, I've been going hard on him, I apologize.

​then why do you waste your time here?

​because i want to find some quality

dont get me wrong , im not friend of hellhound. We are actually enemy sides. 

I dont rly care if you flame him, especially from the moment he did the same also.

​His war. If he plays like this then well, u joined part of war. Expect that it hurt.

Anyway dont like his attitude also.

GL anyway at war.

​Server is way far from being dead, in my opinion is most populated Classic server on Europe (go check officlal RU Classic server). Have fun here like all of us do. Let me know if you need some help, left you priv message. Peace !

​Server is way far from being dead, in my opinion is most populated Classic server on Europe (go check officlal RU Classic server). Have fun here like all of us do. Let me know if you need some help, left you priv message. Peace !

​Thanks for being helpful, but as the population part I have my doubts, I'm a newcomer I been here for so little but I reply here based on what I have seen in the game, I saw 3 sides only and at sieges they had like 4 & 1/2 parties each, don't get me wrong but isn't that low for such a promising server?