Sign in to follow this  
iRedZerg

Austistic/Cancerous community?

lowbies can use protection buff and pk is a part of this game. just like this drama here:))

​I can understand that, I love pk other players but not in here, server is almost dead and its not a pvp high rate server...
Every time someone comes and pk me i lose 1 hour of xp. They just PK because they are scared of competition that's all 

​Server is way far from being dead, in my opinion is most populated Classic server on Europe (go check officlal RU Classic server). Have fun here like all of us do. Let me know if you need some help, left you priv message. Peace !

​Thanks for being helpful, but as the population part I have my doubts, I'm a newcomer I been here for so little but I reply here based on what I have seen in the game, I saw 3 sides only and at sieges they had like 4 & 1/2 parties each, don't get me wrong but isn't that low for such a promising server? 

​lol

lowbies can use protection buff and pk is a part of this game. just like this drama here:))

​I can understand that, I love pk other players but not in here, server is almost dead and its not a pvp high rate server...
Every time someone comes and pk me i lose 1 hour of xp. They just PK because they are scared of competition that's all 

​Server is way far from being dead, in my opinion is most populated Classic server on Europe (go check officlal RU Classic server). Have fun here like all of us do. Let me know if you need some help, left you priv message. Peace !

​Thanks for being helpful, but as the population part I have my doubts, I'm a newcomer I been here for so little but I reply here based on what I have seen in the game, I saw 3 sides only and at sieges they had like 4 & 1/2 parties each, don't get me wrong but isn't that low for such a promising server? 

​Last siege we had 90 people in our side , so double the parties you say. And im pretty sure the other 2 sides had more than 60-70.

@HellHound they talking about you haha

​They are mainly not telling whole story. So what happened from my perspective...?

Exping my low lvl mage... doing nice trains.. not bother anybody... Then?! Party comes and start pull my trains.... "hey stop, this spot is taken" i todl them... "find some free spot" i told them... "fu*k you" THEY TOLD ME.... so yep.. i relog and massacre those bastards... when it doesnt work in a good way...

@those nobs.. QQ more mthfkrs...

• Like 4

@HellHound they talking about you haha

​They are mainly not telling whole story. So what happened from my perspective...?

Exping my low lvl mage... doing nice trains.. not bother anybody... Then?! Party comes and start pull my trains.... "hey stop, this spot is taken" i todl them... "find some free spot" i told them... "fu*k you" THEY TOLD ME.... so yep.. i relog and massacre those bastards... when it doesnt work in a good way...

@those nobs.. QQ more mthfkrs...

Ahahahahahaaha w8 a bit. Ahahahhhhahahahahahaha

• Like 3

Get some higher lvl friends to help you in that kind of situations. P.S. server is so far from being dead. im leveling my epics char and i see a lot of low levels

​I watched the last sieges and I came to that conclusion...

​then why do you waste your time here?

​because i want to find some quality

well, so far this thread, along with its title, sure proved to have a lot of quality.

10/10, would read again.

• Like 2

DISCLAIMER: I don't QQ , It's just my honest opinion.

Hello, I've been here for 7 days, my character has 25h in game and I'm playing with some friends as a cp (9 characters). We have 30-33 level and we plan to stay here for very long.

Today we were xping for many hours in order to catch up with our enemies and be able to compete so the server can stay alive. At one point we were at Alligator Island kinda small place huh? (kidding) suddenly one autistic kid comes and starts  spamming the chat with shit loads of insults and harassment and threaten us to leave and such stuff. At first place I was so shocked I had no idea how to react on that because I'm playing this game for 10 years and this is the first time such thing happens to me. Many stuff passed through my head : maybe his family got murdered, maybe he is unsuccessful with his life, maybe he has no friends and such. We ignored him totally and kept playing our games. In the next 5 minutes he logs with a duelist with name Hellhound or Hellbound I cant remember correctly and PK's all 9 players of us. 

I wondered... Why would someone do such thing to a server with so small community(and don't get me wrong, we all saw last weeks sieges:))? Is he afraid of new comers? Is he afraid of competition? Is he braindead? Is he 14 years old? 

After this awkward moment I send couple PM's to players I saw from different videos of the server and told me that there are 3 cancerous sides and explained me why they are afraid of lowbies.

I came to this server in order to find some quality of gameplay but the first thing I noticed is a cancerous community. 

I feel so sorry about this and I'm fully aware that this will never change and nobody can make it change but I had to let other newcomers to know what they  are going to face in server.

EDIT: Sorry for long post and sorry for my bad English, its not my mother tongue.

​1st you little lier... you came to my place and agro my trains when I was lving my low lvl mage.

2nd please keep your analytics skills for someone else... I really dont need you to insult me here or anyhow analyze server situation.

3rd you were in clan with war so If im such a mad person I would relog at first moment i see you just because you are in clan that has war with my main char clan.

4th.. wtf are you doing  here? if you are such a person who write this above get yourself and leave now. Can not speak behalf the others but I am not definitelly interested to have ppl like you here in game. If so you will get pk next time i see you for this lying.

5th :* cry me a river dumb

• Like 1

oh my god, i pked a whole 9 people yesterday at Alligator Island as well, then i saw hellhound name and i dont care anymore :x

L2Classic.club politics in a  nutshell. > Be in a clan not belonging to any side> Get pked by all 3 sides> Join us or get pked> get pked anyways> 1 member claims you side with enemy with no proof>get pked/war'd again>Random party with anyone>get pked and war'd for "helping enemy" even though you never pvp with or against. Classic Club politics explained there. Really decent politics.

Its really been interesting coming in with a clean slate and remaking nonfactor's.  And seeing everything. Reaver politics definitely are still in full effect via all the top allys/clans. Most likely its cause of our old name, either way. Its there.

i hate politics anw, lets keep it simple :P

​yeah i agree, we still do our own thing but it does suck for our lowbies who are getting harassed which i guess started this topic even though my alliance isnt even a contender in any of the wars/sieges

L2Classic.club politics in a  nutshell. > Be in a clan not belonging to any side> Get pked by all 3 sides> Join us or get pked> get pked anyways> 1 member claims you side with enemy with no proof>get pked/war'd again>Random party with anyone>get pked and war'd for "helping enemy" even though you never pvp with or against. Classic Club politics explained there. Really decent politics.

Its really been interesting coming in with a clean slate and remaking nonfactor's.  And seeing everything. Reaver politics definitely are still in full effect via all the top allys/clans. Most likely its cause of our old name, either way. Its there.

​That's an old story with few words. When 1.0 was alive, perkunas were running whole DV and PKing everyone for no reason just not to lvl up and catch them, so if you wanted to free exp at DV you had to pay them. (Even low levels and ofc we didnt pay). But, we lvled up. We made a side. We can do the same and ofc I'll. You know why? Cause.. I'll say an example. We helped ES clan lvl up 66+ we protected them, we helped them and they all joined to enemy's side. So there's no trust, and that's 1 example. There are many people on this server that can just sell their souls to devil cause it's a game even if they fuck your game. That's the game in classic if you want to survive. Some people wants the easier way. Now about this guy HellHound, he's in my block list since 1.3. I remember having some good fights with perkunas 1 week ago, all were saying nice fight, gf etc nicely and he was like fck you noob if that if this,qq. He's a kid. Just change spot and keep EXPing until you catch him. Now about NF and 3 sides. Noone of 3 sides can trust you, like I said before, at least our side. So you can do safer exp but less in other areas and not abg or you join one side and you got war with others 2 or create 4th side. ;D That has nothing to do with community. However, we're not PKing randoms.

• Like 4

​Am I missing something? I've been playing here since the server start and to me it feels like the population is not only not dropping, but actually slightly increasing for the past several months.

The traffic stats from alexa prove my point, too:

graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=99999

Благодарность за высокое качество диаграммы, по-видимому, нет никакого спасения от клоуна фиесты порочный круг

xDxDxD

​I didnt saw last siege, but on previous one there was huge fight

Man, on Castle siege join max 1/3 population of this server, rest pop are farmers or they have fear from rage top ally(i remember as ally DarkLegion hunt us when we go check CS with 5chars +-55lvl)

Example:

Guys from SoulMate are rly good PlayersKillers, but on CS they r sucks. Now they havent players and they helping so hard Nonfactors.

Dont be little grill, u must hold pking from enemy and keep in your memory which sides pking u. On Castle siege u can offer free help enemy your enemies. I still hope, one day come Castle siege and gludio change owner. :D

We r over 3months old clan, we have more than 55activ people. Yes, u have little true, so many guys leave us after rage,hate and pking us from enemis with high lvls , but main core stay here and we still grow up.

Guys from SoulMate are rly good PlayersKillers, but on CS they r sucks. Now they havent players and they helping so hard Nonfactors.

​Your information is so wrong :D 

i think there's not enough salt and pepper in here, so i'll just say this: watching lv70+ from comadrejass bsoe or die against a party of lv60 randoms when they go rambo in ABG is always fun.

dea3da382c19e778863a683820ff7451.jpg

• Like 2

​That's an old story with few words. When 1.0 was alive, perkunas were running whole DV and PKing everyone for no reason just not to lvl up and catch them, so if you wanted to free exp at DV you had to pay them. (Even low levels and ofc we didnt pay). But, we lvled up. We made a side. We can do the same and ofc I'll. You know why? Cause.. I'll say an example. We helped ES clan lvl up 66+ we protected them, we helped them and they all joined to enemy's side. So there's no trust, and that's 1 example. There are many people on this server that can just sell their souls to devil cause it's a game even if they fuck your game. That's the game in classic if you want to survive. Some people wants the easier way. Now about this guy HellHound, he's in my block list since 1.3. I remember having some good fights with perkunas 1 week ago, all were saying nice fight, gf etc nicely and he was like fck you noob if that if this,qq. He's a kid. Just change spot and keep EXPing until you catch him. Now about NF and 3 sides. Noone of 3 sides can trust you, like I said before, at least our side. So you can do safer exp but less in other areas and not abg or you join one side and you got war with others 2 or create 4th side. ;D That has nothing to do with community. However, we're not PKing randoms.

​dont remember this QQ you talk about ... anyway nob who killed you 1 vs 1 ... 3:1 i won you so show some respect... they think you are something special.. we will dance when im same lvl again..

• Like 1