Sign in to follow this  
Ryok

Can't Log IN

Fixed.

​After login, we finished off RB and received at least exp because the whole party was reloge obtained, and when we went to the game we just finished off that RB hits "the other party". I ask to pay damages in the form of exp which we did not get the server for reasons falling, as it is the fault of our party, and the server fault is easier to compensate the exp, we spent more than an hour of the RB and lots of SSC and Arrow ... Please understand me, so as an example I personally spend a lot of playing on your server... Thx

https://l2wiki.com/classic/King_Tarlk

He give 6,6kk exp, and u got 1,7kk in not full party 8/9 so whats ur problem? Its normal amount. Not to mention King Tarlk is shtty rb consuming alot of time and SSC, u need 1h-1,5h to kill him, other on his lvl/exp u need 30-40min

EXP6,582,760
EXP6,582,760

There's been so many connection issues lately... I understand and appreciate what admins are doing for this server, but perhaps it's time to think about getting back on the previous server machine? 

There's been so many connection issues lately... I understand and appreciate what admins are doing for this server, but perhaps it's time to think about getting back on the previous server machine? 

​Hello. Last week we was worked around 100+ hours with our players making tracert/winmtr/ingame tests and etc. Right now it must be working more stable and without delays. Yesterday problem with disconnect was on Proxy not on server machine ( proxy that have problems are located in data center that we was before, so if we would be at this data center - all server would lose connection for 30 min, but disconnect was only on proxy, other proxys + server machine and game server was still working without any problems ).

Edited by Koll

Fixed.

​After login, we finished off RB and received at least exp because the whole party was reloge obtained, and when we went to the game we just finished off that RB hits "the other party". I ask to pay damages in the form of exp which we did not get the server for reasons falling, as it is the fault of our party, and the server fault is easier to compensate the exp, we spent more than an hour of the RB and lots of SSC and Arrow ... Please understand me, so as an example I personally spend a lot of playing on your server... Thx

https://l2wiki.com/classic/King_Tarlk

He give 6,6kk exp, and u got 1,7kk in not full party 8/9 so whats ur problem? Its normal amount. Not to mention King Tarlk is shtty rb consuming alot of time and SSC, u need 1h-1,5h to kill him, other on his lvl/exp u need 30-40min

EXP6,582,760
EXP6,582,760

​I know that is not 9 people in the party was at the time of the Republic of Belarus murder, the fact that our entire party flew out of the game when RB was ~ 10% HP, and after entering the game, we get just finished off another's pe and got out of it minimum of EXP, 10% of the HP RB

Sign in to follow this