Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Part 9

I wanna say gf to this clan Fun, they stood and fight while they were lower lvls than us. Not like PRkunas and PRnique. Well played guys, waiting for you to raise up and create a 4th side ;) 

I wanna say gf to this clan Fun, they stood and fight while they were lower lvls than us. Not like PRkunas and PRnique. Well played guys, waiting for you to raise up and create a 4th side ;) 

​we where lower levels all the time bro, top level in perkunas is 1 person - 71 lvl.

u just dont imagine how is it to fight higher levels. hold the online and farm fast, if we get the same level u newbs are fu cked.

• Like 1

​we where lower levels all the time bro, top level in perkunas is 1 person - 71 lvl.

u just dont imagine how is it to fight higher levels. hold the online and farm fast, if we get the same level u newbs are fu cked.

​I do imagine, in 1.0 I was fighting every day 45-47 lvl vs 58-60 lvls. I did write this to congratz you, well that's an answer! :o 

​I do imagine, in 1.0 I was fighting every day 45-47 lvl vs 58-60 lvls. I did write this to congratz you, well that's an answer! :o 

​we where low level since 45, we know better.

im from perkunas, dont see where u congrats us ;)

​Whoever you're mister, I was talking to Fun clan in first fight. :D 

Most nolife thing u could write explaining all of ur persona: "Don't be afraid we have lvls" in first secs of movie. U re right, ur power comes from lvls only.

​Whoever you're mister, I was talking to Fun clan in first fight. :D 

​i made it bold, for u to see where u talk sh1t about us, i saw the movie and understood the amount of resepct that u have for those guys.

Most nolife thing u could write explaining all of ur persona: "Don't be afraid we have lvls" in first secs of movie. U re right, ur power comes from lvls only.

We were like 12 or 13 ppl, the enemies were like 20-22 + I said that so we won't stay behind, playing 1 year ofc we will have lvls.

i just see different with soil and other 99 % of server glads what he do more dmg, and all hit him less, also in this movi nobody can stun him from 3 glads, its not skill, all class are the same so why we see so big different v other the same glads and just 2-4 lvl different ?

Soil why you  dont take  second video ? a?? noobs )))

​Because we had 5 ppl from our party no bishop no OL and you came 2+ parties. What's the point? 

i just see different with soil and other 99 % of server glads what he do more dmg, and all hit him less, also in this movi nobody can stun him from 3 glads, its not skill, all class are the same so why we see so big different v other the same glads and just 2-4 lvl different ?

​haahhaahaha

Soil why you  dont take  second video ? a?? noobs )))

​Because we had 5 ppl from our party no bishop no OL and you came 2+ parties. What's the point? 

​what ? 2 party + .. take video forum .. we have 6 ppl + 3 box .. lol  ... you have 2 party 

Everyone knows that you an your grupo are experts in killing pt's low lvl,and then cry because they do not fight.

One more time I congratulate to yo and your clan "pro players" (74 lvl) for pvp vs ppl 50+ 60+. Great job guys

PD:I hope ever show me a video with fair and good pvp.

Everyone knows that you an your grupo are experts in killing pt's low lvl,and then cry because they do not fight.

One more time I congratulate to yo and your clan "pro players" (74 lvl) for pvp vs ppl 50+ 60+. Great job guys

PD:I hope ever show me a video with fair and good pvp.

I'll make a post about hitting low lvls and you crying about it.

No problem. I know that you are proud about this.

All players know you are a "pro player" :)

PD: Pro Player = lvl 74 full epic, Doom Heavy +6, SLS +7, kill lvl low. (wiiiiii i am pro player) 

By SoiL

Thank you Master

No problem. I know that you are proud about this.

All players know you are a "pro player" :)

PD: Pro Player = lvl 74 full epic, Doom Heavy +6, SLS +7, kill lvl low. (wiiiiii i am pro player) 

By SoiL

Thank you Master

​sorry, but if u are constantly being killed by high lvls, u are doing something wrong, it doesnt take 10 tries to realize u cannot farm some spots w/o fighting, so if u dont want to die, simply change spot, or be more aware of surroundings, so u can react to it