Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Hide from dagger

if you make bow ++++++ and armor 0 you get this dmg to from other, 2,4 k its crit  was, so you will make 6000 with crit. also dont forget tyr have ogr totem, and on song he can have 1000+ p def and 1000+ m def when archer will never have this stats

​my lovely topic :D

tyr could have max 6k hp on +con dyes, (i guess he was +STR so even less) go stun, double shoot, fatal and u have him :P

no 1 shooting in L2

Are you sure? xD 

dee.thumb.jpg.53693e3adef049e4ccbdf6da4c

• Like 1

​UQ was a joke from the beginning, you almost did something good. But don't get too low, its no biggie, you aren't the first and last who died in front of Perkunas.

Farewell.

​Ofcorse Bizz we die everyday everywhere

http://images83.fotosik.pl/161/0efc9b07a11fa78fgen.jpg

​dunno if everytime everyday, but for sure quite a lot, getting kicked from your main farming spot by lowbies uq.thumb.jpg.5b151c53375ca58d8c8d20bea6c

​​Top lvl gap implemented into game.
Slowly see how lvl gap of players is closing to nolife players that all had was lvl.
See them die.
Profit.

​plz somethink nev,,, we are borring to see five days the same fotto from one win pvp of you, when other 20 fights you lose. You are to strong Rizo for us, plz stop killing us, we wana exp..... plzzzz. or we must post the same stupid screens like you like and make 20 pages spams with fotos and videos abaut how you all run and die when we gunging you 3 -4 v 10+, just we are not kids, and this is game all can die, still from mobs you can die, but mob dont make selfi with you.

​Show me 1 screen when I had 10ppl and we run out of u 3? Last time u lost 3v4 to my party. That monkey.

​UQ was a joke from the beginning, you almost did something good. But don't get too low, its no biggie, you aren't the first and last who died in front of Perkunas.

Farewell.

​Ofcorse Bizz we die everyday everywhere

http://images83.fotosik.pl/161/0efc9b07a11fa78fgen.jpg

​dunno if everytime everyday, but for sure quite a lot, getting kicked from your main farming spot by lowbies uq.thumb.jpg.5b151c53375ca58d8c8d20bea6c

​​Top lvl gap implemented into game.
Slowly see how lvl gap of players is closing to nolife players that all had was lvl.
See them die.
Profit.

​plz somethink nev,,, we are borring to see five days the same fotto from one win pvp of you, when other 20 fights you lose. You are to strong Rizo for us, plz stop killing us, we wana exp..... plzzzz. or we must post the same stupid screens like you like and make 20 pages spams with fotos and videos abaut how you all run and die when we gunging you 3 -4 v 10+, just we are not kids, and this is game all can die, still from mobs you can die, but mob dont make selfi with you.

​Show me 1 screen when I had 10ppl and we run out of u 3? Last time u lost 3v4 to my party. That monkey.

​we dont make screens or movi like you.

​yep, and thats why your words are just empty words without proof 

​proof you see on exp zones when we come, and all neutral clans see, we dont need  proof nobody

​proof you see on exp zones when we come, and all neutral clans see, we dont need  proof nobody

​when u come to sos, u always lose exp here with dee,tipitapi and pincake.

• Like 1

exactly, we see on xp zones, others see what we see from ss/ videos

​who is pincake ?

​who is pincake ?

thats your answer? haha

also dont forget about max 5 quotes rule, you little scrawny outlaw

​Hm? Yesterday you PR'd like 17 times and died 3-4 times. Pinkcake was your clanmate until 5-6 days ago and you act like this? Trash..

• Like 1

MoDoy   Uchixa  dead   +  bd  +sws+ pp+ cat

go exp retard :P

​shall we see screenshot where u and tipitapi lying on the floor dead while slowpokes morde and orronni are comming 10 seconds after u while we were 3 active ppl? :D brinng 2x 74 lvl and 2x 76 lvl to kill 3x guys lvl 66,66,65, i guess u unlocked new achievement :P and u killed that all just coz uchiha with assiriy couldnt see you on the right sight, but gf ;) dee.thumb.jpg.2b5052abe2c3f124f06c161e4b

• Like 1

when u come to sos, u always lose exp here with dee,tipitapi and pincake.

​seems like not always xD

​i am pretty sure that today dee lost xp in sos overall :D we won more times than he did

​i am pretty sure that today dee lost xp in sos overall :D we won more times than he did

​Im pretty sure that Dee's lvl 76/+100% and your's not :D

​yep, i am not, as 99% ppl who couldnt get hands on bugged orfen, problem?

​yep, i am not, as 99% ppl who couldnt get hands on bugged orfen, problem?

​Just why? Your hands grow from where legs do?