Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Hide from dagger

war doesnt work like flagged persons. I dont like it either but thats how game is. I thought you guys played on GK before, how is war there ?

if i hide and im flaged, with dmg aoe GG hide. worm off. 

for Clan Wars, Trick and switch got to make Force for use in nonflaged WAR. same as Bleed.

The dagger maybe was more quickly than you and he back from you, before u aura flash o whatever....  

other things... i Can cast hide while a stun its comming, and  a i get hide + stun ! . need to wait for stun leave, and then run.
so many times i get hide cast , cut by skills, thats rare, and i cant confirm if always was with stun. 

what else?  the hide works fine. dont fuk with daggers man. they/we are not op, not nothing.... if i dont land the backtab after hide, GG! floor for me . haha

if i hide and im flaged, with dmg aoe GG hide. worm off. 

for Clan Wars, Trick and switch got to make Force for use in nonflaged WAR. same as Bleed.

The dagger maybe was more quickly than you and he back from you, before u aura flash o whatever....  

other things... i Can cast hide while a stun its comming, and  a i get hide + stun ! . need to wait for stun leave, and then run.
so many times i get hide cast , cut by skills, thats rare, and i cant confirm if always was with stun. 

what else?  the hide works fine. dont fuk with daggers man. they/we are not op, not nothing.... if i dont land the backtab after hide, GG! floor for me . haha

​And backstabs even have like 20% chance to miss from behind gg :D

and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.

:ph34r:

​UQ was a joke from the beginning, you almost did something good. But don't get too low, its no biggie, you aren't the first and last who died in front of Perkunas.

Farewell.

​Ofcorse Bizz we die everyday everywhere

http://images83.fotosik.pl/161/0efc9b07a11fa78fgen.jpg

​dunno if everytime everyday, but for sure quite a lot, getting kicked from your main farming spot by lowbies uq.thumb.jpg.5b151c53375ca58d8c8d20bea6c

• Like 2

and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.and then run.

:ph34r:

​you run from me and juno in bs :).

​UQ was a joke from the beginning, you almost did something good. But don't get too low, its no biggie, you aren't the first and last who died in front of Perkunas.

Farewell.

​dunno if everytime everyday, but for sure quite a lot, getting kicked from your main farming spot by lowbies uq.thumb.jpg.5b151c53375ca58d8c8d20bea6c

Make screen on monitor or on the wall at home kids..... Jezus, how stupid you are man omg.......

Farewell.

Make screen on monitor or on the wall at home kids..... Jezus, how stupid you are man omg.......

​Cmon man, say it! "Archer bugged, archer need nerf man, stun 100% even from 10 lvls lower char, zilions of dmg, zilions of speed, how can mage catch archer? how? Can farm w/o mana????? Its biggest joke! You nerf orfen! i cant solo farm in BS now but archers can! why no nerf for archers? they can go -15 dex +12 str and dont loose atk speed! BUGGED ARCHERS BUGGED DEX. GM, WHERE IS GM? PLZ FIX ARCHERS, they must need ee with recharge to farm, like mages! PLZ FIX STUN, SPEED,  DEX, DMG. PLZ nerf FC dmg from 50% to 30%, still too strong"

blblblblbl))))))))))))

• Like 2

sure i make wallpaper at home, maybe also video how your 76 guys dying/bsoeing to us in sos eventho they came to gang us :)

Farewell.

​​Top lvl gap implemented into game.
Slowly see how lvl gap of players is closing to nolife players that all had was lvl.
See them die.
Profit.

Farewell.

​​Top lvl gap implemented into game.
Slowly see how lvl gap of players is closing to nolife players that all had was lvl.
See them die.
Profit.

​plz somethink nev,,, we are borring to see five days the same fotto from one win pvp of you, when other 20 fights you lose. You are to strong Rizo for us, plz stop killing us, we wana exp..... plzzzz. or we must post the same stupid screens like you like and make 20 pages spams with fotos and videos abaut how you all run and die when we gunging you 3 -4 v 10+, just we are not kids, and this is game all can die, still from mobs you can die, but mob dont make selfi with you.

btw yesterday with my 58 archer with fatall for mag 52+ with no crit i make 9300 dmg. so sont know what you need more from archer

sure. Bwt today on my archer 68 vs tyrant lovepve on pp buffs and rabit totem, i had 500 hp and did 3000 dmg ( he has 10k+ hp + cp for sure) and then he 1shoted me with ranged skil for 2400. I think custom archer too strong on custom god server ;). So me on class with 3k hp max going on low 500 hp to use that skill do almost same dmg as meele class with ranged attack on full hp while having 10+k hp+cp? nice game balance.

image.jpg

sure. Bwt today on my archer 68 vs tyrant lovepve on pp buffs and rabit totem, i had 500 hp and did 3000 dmg ( he has 10k+ hp + cp for sure) and then he 1shoted me with ranged skil for 2500. I think custom archer too strong on custom god server ;)

image.jpg

​my lovely topic :D

tyr could have max 6k hp on +con dyes, (i guess he was +STR so even less) go stun, double shoot, fatal and u have him :P

no 1 shooting in L2

o hello, the trol boy again answering my post. Again having problem with reading. Go back to elementary school plz, mby there is a chance u would learn to read. Sure stun guy that uses castle circlet, hit him for 700 with stun, then 1000 with double shot and then (assuming i start on full hp to use ur tactic cos else i would be already dead) use FC for 1000 dmg and die 2shoted, taking him 50% cp.

( he has 10k+ hp + cp for sure)

​I just leave it here, mby if there is just 1 short setence you would manage to understand it. Not gonna waste more time answering such retards like u are.

When tyrant 1shot archer (full hp full cp) its ok, when archer 1shot robe its not ok :D

​youre being unreasonable, madness overhelmed you, tyrant is melee, and he has a skill name Doom Punch, cooldown 10 minutes

да, но он ударил по 2.4k от варьировались мастерства в то время как лучник имеет 3k л.с. : D

​dont cry Rizo :D (lovePVE)