Rizos

2.0 Update path notes

When will be full 2.0 path notes? Would be good to know final decisions about dyes, custom a grade farm changes, cp pots, c weapons changes etc. Would be nice to know in advance.

• Like 3

When will we full 2.0 path notes? Would be good to know final decisions about dyes, custom a grade farm changes, cp pots, c weapons changes etc. Would be nice to know in advance.

​Nice to know about custom god, custom changes 2.0

• Like 2

one thing is for sure: if they'll add the SA system with runes in 2.0, they can't leave the dyes system as it is right now.

imagine a mage with +12 WIT, SA acumen and additional passive skill for casting speed from 2.0.

that alone would be already broken as fuck, i don't even want to think about a mage with that setup + empo/acumen/wild magic.

add a BD with mage dances in the mix, and there you go, most broken class in game.

one thing is for sure: if they'll add the SA system with runes in 2.0, they can't leave the dyes system as it is right now.

imagine a mage with +12 WIT, SA acumen and additional passive skill for casting speed from 2.0.

that alone would be already broken as fuck, i don't even want to think about a mage with that setup + empo/acumen/wild magic.

add a BD with mage dances in the mix, and there you go, most broken class in game.

​u forgot vop from 76 lvl for sweet 10% cast speed :D but u cannot say something will be op before u actually test it, so for now let it be

​u forgot vop from 76 lvl for sweet 10% cast speed :D but u cannot say something will be op before u actually test it, so for now let it be

​because an SPS with +12 WIT isn't already a joke in 1.5, right.

​it is, but its not godlike, its still beatable

​Who needs +12 WIT when you have perma stun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOKtBZqRLiY&feature=youtu.be

​Who needs +12 WIT when you have perma stun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOKtBZqRLiY&feature=youtu.be

​you are talking like mages have no debuffs, this pvp soil was kinda lucky, but generally if morde plays good its over for them imo

Mages dont have debuffs. They dont even get surrenders. ROFL

Meanwhile you have 15k hp+cp warriors running around perma stunning everyone cus theres no majestic armor in the game.

If we remove +12 dyes, we might as well move the database over to a interlude server. 

+12 dyes are the only thing that is making our server unique from a interlude server besides having a huge exp curve and some zones cut off. 

WIT is already getting nerfs in 2.0. I don't know why you guys want to completly remove the +12 dyes system. 

Its not like fighters aren't exploiting DEX already.

Going -dex hardly changes any stats, accuracy/evasion sure don't matter in classic.

Also run speed isnt effected by DEX. 

+12 str/con - 15 dex is as absurd as +12 wit.

Mages need to be able to kill people. They're in robes, they're glass cannons. If +12 wit is removed, why would I play a mage over fighter?

I get double the health pool, can still farm via AOE. And I have access to perma stun people to death. Also I get a free dash now.

lol.

Meanwhile you have 15k hp+cp warriors running around perma stunning everyone cus theres no majestic armor in the game.

If we remove +12 dyes, we might as well move the database over to a interlude server. 

+12 dyes are the only thing that is making our server unique from a interlude server besides having a huge exp curve and some zones cut off. 

WIT is already getting nerfs in 2.0. I don't know why you guys want to completly remove the +12 dyes system. 

Its not like fighters aren't exploiting DEX already.

Going -dex hardly changes any stats, accuracy/evasion sure don't matter in classic.

Also run speed isnt effected by DEX. 

+12 str/con - 15 dex is as absurd as +12 wit.

Mages need to be able to kill people. They're in robes, they're glass cannons. If +12 wit is removed, why would I play a mage over fighter?

I get double the health pool, can still farm via AOE. And I have access to perma stun people to death. Also I get a free dash now.

lol.

​lets ignore necros fear/anchor and sps blizzard and frost bolt, sorcerors slow, sphs silence, sleep?

from playing against mages on this server, i thought their mindsets are kinda off, they think they are macho and that they should kill everything in 2 seconds, coz they are mages, so instead of playing safe game, they always go all in, and instead of going full nuke, they could use some tactics with terrains and debuffs, considering how strong the debuffs are on classic

truth is if u go too infornt, doesnt matter if u are melee, archer or mage, u deserve to die, so if they catch u there, it was just your mistake (also on video it was 4vs3, so going head on was definitely not good idea)

The boost of dex will affect -Dex warriors negatively too

I would like to see how is the balance of +12 dyes with the nerf of wit and the boost of dex before capping it to +5 max.

• Like 1

Why, god tell me why they nonstop ask on date or final info, again and again?O.o

When they will be rdy with patch 2.0, they give us info. Finitos. 

PS:Nerf all mages/melees, buff archers! :D 

​Necro is much stronger imo. Also dont forget about wit nerf so +12 wit wont give that much as it gives now, and nuker skill have reuse, so from some point of c speed you dont get much bonus because you wait for skill reuse, and acumen SA gives several % of bonus not 15% like in old times. Also if you remove +12 dye system, it willll nerf warriors the most and mages wont care much. Mages will trade 12 wit for 4 wit  4 int and 4 con which isnt that big nerf cos either 4 con or 4 int is still good for them, but warriors gonna loose 12 con and they can trade it for what, +5 str +4 con or +5 con +4 str while str doesnt scale well with physical skils.

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#PatchnotesContent

1. DEX bonuses slightly improved:
    • DEX 1-30: +0.9 → +1.2% per 1 point of DEX
    • DEX 31-99: +0.5% → +0.8% per 1 point of DEX
  2. WIT bonuses slightly decreased:
    • WIT 1-30: +5%(current) → +3.5% per 1 point of WIT(new)
    • WIT 31-99: +2.5%(current) → +1.5% per 1 point of WIT(new)
    • All mystic classes get new passive skills "Spell Master"

that nerf is not even half of the main %, rather more like 1/3.

now let's see about those passives and runes:

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#newclasskills

Spell masterHumans
Cst.Spd. +10%, M. Critical Rate +10.
Elves
Cst.Spd. +13%, M. Critical Rate +10.
Dark Elves
Cst.Spd. +9%, M. Critical Rate +10.
Orcs
Cst.Spd. +5%, M. Critical Rate +10.

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/things/#rooney

Wynn’s Rune13Increases Cst.spd6.63%

now, let's do maths:

[humans] 10% + 6.63% = 16.63% cast speed with new passives + rune lv13.

[elves] 13% + 6.63% = 19.63% cast speed with new passives + rune lv13.

[dark elves] 9% + 6.63% = 15.63% cast speed with new passives + rune lv13.

that's even more than what the SA acumen was giving back in pre-GoD days(15% cast speed).

in KR they changed the dyes system back to +5 max for a reason, and it's because of the SA system getting implemented along with new skills, so the changes over basic stats were necessary.

that was made to actually balance things out( belive it or not, i couldn't care less), so now people playing over there will actually have to use their brain, instead of going "hurr durr press 1 button 2-3 times, gf thxbye".

charging into an enemy group with no tactics and proper use of ccs/targeting can work only on randoms. you can't rely only on damage output when playing with people that know what they're doing, especially when they can( and they will )punish you for rushing to their face.

yeah, because anchor, fear and sleep aren't ccs from nukers. it seems you played elemental summonner for far too long and forgot about the other mages.

Its truth what u said, but do u rly think changing dye system wil nerf mages? cos i think it wont, its gonna nerf meele warriors the most, mages just change dyes to another effective setup, more hp more m atk and still smilar c speed and m crit rate cos of pasives and sa

Its truth what u said, but do u rly think changing dye system wil nerf mages? cos i think it wont, its gonna nerf meele warriors the most, mages just change dyes to another effective setup, more hp more m atk and still smilar c speed and m crit rate cos of pasives and sa

people have always fought with +5 limit on dyes in pre-GoD chronicles, so i don't see what's the problem here.

i'd rather prefer to see people actually experiment new setups by themself and build their char how they prefer, instead of going bandwagon on a single +12 stat and follow the same copied setup as everyone else playing their same class, especially when there's new damage skills involved after hitting 76. but that's just me anyway.

Classic is supposed to be following the same path and content of the old chronicles in any case, the only difference so far is in 3rd class skills that have been added, re-adjusted or removed for balance reasons.

even if i hate Soulbreakers with all my strength, i'm already prepared to see them coming soon or later, together with the other 2 Kamael classes.

people have always fought with +5 limit on dyes in pre-GoD chronicles, so i don't see what's the problem here.

i'd rather prefer to see people actually experiment new setups by themself and build their char how they prefer, instead of going bandwagon on a single +12 stat and follow the same copied setup as everyone else playing their same class, especially when there's new damage skills involved after hitting 76. but that's just me anyway.

Classic is supposed to be following the same path and content of the old chronicles in any case, the only difference so far is in 3rd class skills that have been added, re-adjusted or removed for balance reasons.

even if i hate Soulbreakers with all my strength, i'm already prepared to see them coming soon or later, together with the other 2 Kamael classes.

​Im not saying im against that idea, just saying it would ge good for some classes and bad for others. And i point out that while u ppl think dye change is to balance mages, mages actually are in probably best position after dye system change