hunterl2

About lethal strike in 2.0

HI, the description of lethal strike dont say about ''lethal strike possible'' so will not it be lethal? :o   (lethal strike make enemy 1 hp) THANKS!!  

description image below :D

HI, the description of lethal strike dont say about ''lethal strike possible'' so will not it be lethal? :o   (lethal strike make enemy 1 hp) THANKS!!  

description image below :D

​it wont be like that, it was changed on HB chronicle (or something little after IL) and that kind of lethal never came back, tho i am surprised half-kill isnt possible with it

i honestly hope not.

giving a free instant win button to daggers was one of the most retarded and unbalanced things that ever happened in lineage 2. and even half-kills are debatable.

Does the half kill even exist still? (Takeing down cp to 1) Cos i dont see it in skill description

​Yes my friend, it exist here.

More over half kill exist on classic, but its not in Mortal Blow description, so i believe Lethal Blow will have it too.

Or myby half kill is bug and should not exist if its not on skills description? :ph34r:

i actually never played vs dagger much on this classic, so i dont really know if the half-kills exists, eventho i liked that feature, maybe thelord or haibara could tell us if it does exist?

Deadly blow and backstab can half-kill in live server. And only backstab can crit.

Lethal blow (1.5 test sever) can half-kill(0 cp) and crit(x2 damage)

• Like 2

Deadly blow and backstab can half-kill in live server. And only backstab can crit.

Lethal blow (1.5 test sever) can half-kill(0 cp) and crit(x2 damage)

​totally forgot u are playing dagger as well :P ty for the info

Check description of deadly blow in min 3:00

this was recored in 1.0 (or 1.3 dont remember, around march 7 or before) and description was fine. Then it was changed in 1.5 (or 1.3?). Good old memories :x

There might be other skills with wrong/changed descriptions. For example, Spinning Slasher can crit(x2damage) in live server and its not in the description of the skill today.

• Like 1

this was recored in 1.0 (or 1.3 dont remember, around march 7 or before) and description was fine. Then it was changed in 1.5 (or 1.3?). Good old memories :x

There might be other skills with wrong/changed descriptions. For example, Spinning Slasher can crit(x2damage) in live server and its not in the description of the skill today.

​yes i remenber this description i was there in 1.0 too xD

​I love this kind of videos!