Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

WC Magic Skill: Freezing Flame

@san0 plz check the skill of WC (freezing Flame) coz not give the correct damage.

Skill says: Strikes the target with magical cold flame, causing loss of 204 HP per second sor 10 seconds. And gives 136 damage and some times not tick for 10 sec but 8-7.

Also check the damage if some 1 have epics coz some times gives 86 - 96 damage. 

aha, now i see who was this wc who use it all time... did you know what when it crit me, he take off 1000+ hp in one sec ?

Same thing happens with decay on sorc, it does less damage than what is says on skill description. I dont know if that is bug or its calculated somehow else. 

And yes if decay crits it also does massive dmg in 1 sec , so i guess they work the same.

dont tell me this skill is supposed to be even stronger than it is now, its already ridiculous

to seconds, i believe its just debuff/buff lag which happens quite a lot and always happened, for example when u use UE, sometimes it starts ticking from 28/29 seconds instead of 30, or circlet buff starting from 3/4 seconds instead of 5, but the duration is actually correct

• Like 1

Skill to work properly. There is a difference in the description of work skill - with his work.

In fact - damage applied more often than once per second. Therefore, they cause a little less damage. But in the end, the damage turns out exactly the way written in the description of the skill.

• Like 1

aha, now i see who was this wc who use it all time... did you know what when it crit me, he take off 1000+ hp in one sec ?

​In fact is 2040 wen crit. So you dont take the corect damage wen critical. This mast be check it too :)

dont tell me this skill is supposed to be even stronger than it is now, its already ridiculous

to seconds, i believe its just debuff/buff lag which happens quite a lot and always happened, for example when u use UE, sometimes it starts ticking from 28/29 seconds instead of 30, or circlet buff starting from 3/4 seconds instead of 5, but the duration is actually correct

​Im tank killer :D Wen tank use UD if some critical success, he dont have change to survive :P

Its one of the most importan skill of WC wen olympiad open. And i need this skill to make the correct damage. Like the skill says.

​Im tank killer :D Wen tank use UD if some critical success, he dont have change to survive :P

Its one of the most importan skill of WC wen olympiad open. And i need this skill to make the correct damage. Like the skill says

​yes, i understand takes big part in WC playstyle, i just think its ridiculous that last time i died to wc like freezing flame -> fear -> freazing flame -> drain for 2.4k and i was dead, considering defences dont help u vs dot dmg, that skill is hella strong, and its not much u can do to defend (not like bleed/poison which u can cure/purify)

in gracia final olympiad i considered the pony cubic debuff as the most annoying debuff, the dmg it was making was insane and u simply couldnt do anything to it, u couldnt increase resist vs it, neither dmg it was making, here every dot debuff works like it, but thats how ncsoft made it, so i gotta deal with it i guess

when u actually think of it, most of the classes has some OP skill which could be nerfed to balance things, its just ppl will usually point at enemies that their skills are OP while telling their class is fine

also i think some ppl might be confused here that "per second" and "per tick" are 2 different things in L2 (e.g. healing potions heals u in ticks, not seconds, and i think same happens with freezing flame)

Its one of the most importan skill of WC wen olympiad open. And i need this skill to make the correct damage. Like the skill says

​yes, i understand takes big part in WC playstyle, i just think its ridiculous that last time i died to wc like freezing flame -> fear -> freazing flame -> drain for 2.4k and i was dead, considering defences dont help u vs dot dmg, that skill is hella strong, and its not much u can do to defend (not like bleed/poison which u can cure/purify)

in gracia final olympiad i considered the pony cubic debuff as the most annoying debuff, the dmg it was making was insane and u simply couldnt do anything to it, u couldnt increase resist vs it, neither dmg it was making, here every dot debuff works like it, but thats how ncsoft made it, so i gotta deal with it i guess

when u actually think of it, most of the classes has some OP skill which could be nerfed to balance things, its just ppl will usually point at enemies that their skills are OP while telling their class is fine

also i think some ppl might be confused here that "per second" and "per tick" are 2 different things in L2 (e.g. healing potions heals u in ticks, not seconds, and i think same happens with freezing flame)

All Skills is in seconds and second is tick. Like the clock ticks per second right ?

All Skills is in seconds and second is tick. Like the clock ticks per second right ?

all of the fights in video are sped up, so its hard to tell how often they get the dmg, but what i noticed on the video is 5:13 fight, any1 can explain me why freezing flame has starting dmg of 2400 and 1500 dmg? 

"Strikes the target with magical cold flame, causing loss of 204 HP per second for 10 seconds."

it doesnt say that it attacks enemy with some power or anything, just that it gets debuff with DoT effect

all of the fights in video are sped up, so its hard to tell how often they get the dmg, but what i noticed on the video is 5:13 fight, any1 can explain me why freezing flame has starting dmg of 2400 and 1500 dmg? 

"Strikes the target with magical cold flame, causing loss of 204 HP per second for 10 seconds."

it doesnt say that it attacks enemy with some power or anything, just that it gets debuff with DoT effect

​I upload this video to help the @san0 to find if my skill is correct or no. In this video the WC make 156 damage per tick (mine make 136 or 86/96 and some times land for 8-7 sec. and skill says 10 sec)

And in this video the WC makes max crit.2300/2500 damage and mine make 1300+ and some times 2000+

on 2.0 after completing third class doomcryer gets one more level of this skill.

thats why his damage overall is higher then doomcryers in our server now

• Like 1

on 2.0 after completing third class doomcryer gets one more level of this skill.

SLxJte?1479435618

thats why his damage overall is higher then doomcryers in our server now

​So thats mean the damage of skill is ok ?

And the land rate of 10 sec ?

i think the damage is ok. but just in case i asked scripters to check if its all correct with the values.

about the duration, i believe its something normal in lot of skills, even self buffs like ud/UE some times start counting from 28 instead of 30 but i think its all due to delay of information between server - client - pc - user.

even on the video you posted, you can see some of the debuffs dont start from the time they have on description. on fight against DA one time he has horror starting on 7 second other he has horror starting with 6 seconds. and it happens also with shield stun with different times.

i think the damage is ok. but just in case i asked scripters to check if its all correct with the values.

about the duration, i believe its something normal in lot of skills, even self buffs like ud/UE some times start counting from 28 instead of 30 but i think its all due to delay of information between server - client - pc - user.

even on the video you posted, you can see some of the debuffs dont start from the time they have on description. on fight against DA one time he has horror starting on 7 second other he has horror starting with 6 seconds. and it happens also with shield stun with different times.

​Ok thank you.

on the video is 5:13 fight, any1 can explain me why freezing flame has starting dmg of 2400 and 1500 dmg and then gives dot? 

on the video is 5:13 fight, any1 can explain me why freezing flame has starting dmg of 2400 and 1500 dmg and then gives dot? 

​First skill crit and start tick. second skill half critical and start tick again.

Freezing flame cant kill you just make you HP to 0 then WC need to hit you with weapon or skill Steal Essence.

But im not expert its my first time play as WC.

@San0 can explain beter.

​First skill crit and start tick. second skill half critical and start tick again.

Freezing flame cant kill you just make you HP to 0 then WC need to hit you with weapon or skill Steal Essence.

But im not expert its my first time play as WC.

@San0 can explain beter.

Dots like wc have can crit just one time. And this is not crit call. Dmg of crit = all dmg what debuf will do in 10 sec. So if skill have 200 dmg per sec for 10 sec and you crit it person will get 200*10= 2000 dmg. And than he start click per secound. But he cant crit dauble time with it. There is bugs also wizual. For example from overlord you can see heal crit 2500 or 1500  but he heal just 500. Prom pp also you can see heal 2000 but he heal you 300. Dont know why and how this wizual bug work

I like the crits on flames, ive found that out alrdy on begining of server, on 1.0 low lvl mobs, when u did crit it took all mob life left him with 1 hp :) 

Fun fact, i told such cool story to my later CP, nobody believed it can crit :)

Go go fix it, its great skill.

i mean, it works here same as on official, soi dont really care, but looks like bullsh1t mechanic to me, why would only WC dot crit? why would it make whole amount of DoT damage straight at start and then give DoT buff? wouldnt it be more logical if the damage per tick could crit(like enemy can get dmg 150,150,300,150,300,... etc.?), correct me if i am wrong, but i believe poison from DE and bleed from daggers cannot crit, and there is no way for these debuffs to make any initial dmg when u cast it, right?

Overlord mana drain aoe also can crit :)

​shall i know the name of the skill? coz i havent found single skill which would drain/steal mana from enemy in https://l2wiki.com/classic/Overlord#74 , does it say in description it can crit? also is it DoT as freezing flame? coz i dont see problem in normal skill critting, i just found it weird that DoT is critting, and in such a weird way

​shall i know the name of the skill? coz i havent found single skill which would drain/steal mana from enemy in https://l2wiki.com/classic/Overlord#74 , does it say in description it can crit? also is it DoT as freezing flame? coz i dont see problem in normal skill critting, i just found it weird that DoT is critting, and in such a weird way

​Freezing Flame not tel hit crit. also the Steal Essence not tel anythink about crit hit. All mage skill not tel critical hit :P

​Freezing Flame not tel hit crit. also the Steal Essence not tel anythink about crit hit. All mage skill not tel critical hit :P

​yes, i take that as argument, tho i would think of freezing flame more like debuff than attack skill, so idk why would they make it crit O.o

Sign in to follow this