Sign in to follow this  
Haibara

Thank you Kiam!

Karma is a b**ch.. that's what those high levels get for coming into AB to mess with ppl without tags / clans / wars trying to level and play the game...

they don't just come and pk the war tags on your party. they don't care. they pk the whole party and tell you "u either join us or u wont level here"...  well, keep telling yourself that.. GG

and im glad to see justice being served in this case, regardless of what side of the server does the justice.. "what goes around comes around"

Karma is a b**ch.. that's what those high levels get for coming into AB to mess with ppl without tags / clans / wars trying to level and play the game...

they don't just come and pk the war tags on your party. they don't care. they pk the whole party and tell you "u either join us or u wont level here"...  well, keep telling yourself that.. GG

and im glad to see justice being served in this case, regardless of what side of the server does the justice.. "what goes around comes around"

Top leaders got burned  not once by the   " we are neutral " kind of approach. If you think you will compete for 60+ spots w/o an Alliance, you are wrong. If you believe that dropping some items hurts us, you are wrong again. 

All sides will harass you until you submit because there is no more trust in this   " we get to 70 and join you". 

Top leaders got burned  not once by the   " we are neutral " kind of approach. If you think you will compete for 60+ spots w/o an Alliance, you are wrong. If you believe that dropping some items hurts us, you are wrong again. 

All sides will harass you until you submit because there is no more trust in this   " we get to 70 and join you". 

​get more pk! i will go for your items :D

​get more pk! i will go for your items :D

​Cancer Dagger top EU afk ganker made his statement seeya in next topic...

stop qq little archer... if you alt+tab in wrong moment, not my fault, its ur fault. and if a lot of ppl like to lvl up with some boxes behind , not my fault too. 
if you talk by kiam, he was trying to low karma in top bs while haibarita comes and beat him.

what next? cry on forum to remove hide from daggers? or doggers ? cause you cant farm quietly ?

hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3  uchiiitniaslkjta 

pd: take off ur rage, but no here. go to ur ally leader, who bsoe without take any dmg . leaving his ppl alone... G_G

btw... someone want to buy kiam bw robe ? hu3

When did it start being cancer for a character to use his skills? I guess necro shouldnt use silence too cause it hurt me too much :(

• Like 1

Yes remove hide cos op. Remove backstab cos can 1shot and ppl shouldnt 1shot in l2(c). Remove glad banana, necro anchor, ol debufs, lest nerf sk para, da fear, 10lvls lower archer stun shot chance and nerf fatalcounter dmg, remove orfen from game, give bless ss to summons, mass bufs, major heal, invocation to se/ee. Lets enjoy balanced l2 custom god then :)

• Like 3

stop qq little archer... if you alt+tab in wrong moment, not my fault, its ur fault. and if a lot of ppl like to lvl up with some boxes behind , not my fault too. 
if you talk by kiam, he was trying to low karma in top bs while haibarita comes and beat him.

what next? cry on forum to remove hide from daggers? or doggers ? cause you cant farm quietly ?

hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3 hu3  uchiiitniaslkjta 

pd: take off ur rage, but no here. go to ur ally leader, who bsoe without take any dmg . leaving his ppl alone... G_G

btw... someone want to buy kiam bw robe ? hu3

​wtf i am not little archer dude, you are little dumb idiot HU3

• Like 1

so many salty ppl here ^^ he pked and havent managed to bsoe coz he wasnt aware enough, he had 2s to react with bsoe, and personally i would have finger ready on it id i had more than 4pks, and for this reason daggers dont have hard cc, so they cannot lock debuff u from nowhere ;) i guess he will learn from mistake, and gz to haibara for some cash for assassinating "wanted" (aka karma) guy 

• Like 1

I wanna see how many people with reroll to dagger after 2.0 when they will have shadow step. Biggest unfair of class change service ever , having warlords and gladis in same tier as daggers...............

I wanna see how many people with reroll to dagger after 2.0 when they will have shadow step. Biggest unfair of class change service ever , having warlords and gladis in same tier as daggers...............

dagger with bow doesnt xp that much slower than archer (solo xp wise, under 60lvl teste on shamans, so i guess result wouldnt be that much different on doom knights), also rb pt for daggers are avaible until ~65

now dont take me wrong, i know glad and wl xp faster, just want to say daggers are able to make some xp as well

​yes, +1, xp dagger is harder than xp warlord, tyrant, archer, tank ...

they should stay in diferent group, 1 more group to class change between the 2nd and 3rd with all the daggers there.

Like it is now is NOT fair.