Sign in to follow this  
Ayilx

Perkunas zerg

noob leader... paying for teamspeak when you could be in discord having fun with me and listen to africa and michael complaining about beast shots all day long while rizos complain about fatal conter.

​u are never on voice channel noob, other way i would ump there as soon as i open stream :P

So vigi side is won why they buy items for real money nice to know

​Who bought items for real money? They only money I spent is for 2 PA in start and for teamspeak. Stop saying random bullsh1ts. Go random aoe loa heart and you will understand why we're fully equiped.

​they never seen those monsters...

​btw you both agro on him, but he just read your words :)

​Nah progressive said for people that selling items for money, not giving money to get items. You guys should read better..

​Who bought items for real money? They only money I spent is for 2 PA in start and for teamspeak. Stop saying random bullsh1ts. Go random aoe loa heart and you will understand why we're fully equiped.

​they never seen those monsters...

​btw you both agro on him, but he just read your words :)

u both didnt understand because i wrote it bad. I had in mind they sell items for real money... like russians do..

I had a dream last night , the great perkunas side let by BizQQuit spread its influence on every place on the map , clans starting fall one after another when their strongest cps left to join perkunas under the fear of losing 1%  by the hands of the biggest evil this land has ever seen. The hordes under Biz commands went all over the starting villages recruiting everyone over 10 lvl , decline of this invitation meant instand death for you and your precious ones.Under the effect of these events , the few remaining brave soldiers under Soil's command like the other 300 (but in reality just 30) gather their arms for one last fight , to free this place for the terror and the monsters that rule it.

The final fight happened inside of loa , near the bridge of snipers. Soil planned it carefully so the Zerg of perkunas couldnt pass the bridge all together , they fought as small numbers and the spirit of Antharas was with our brave heroes. Vigilance started to overwhelm their enemies , with each body falling down you could see the doubt getting bigger in the eyes of perkunas. After the fall of their leader and the use of heroic dread from Soil the low levels of perkunas start running and getting killed from mobs. This is our chance shouted someone from Vig side , its still not known whose was this gently and calm voice but it inspired everyone to rush and finish their enemies. At the end Vigilance stand victorious over the bodies of countless enemies (and many drops cause half of them died from mobs) freeing the land and ensuring the evil will not prosper again.

Had much free time , everything is comical

• Like 3

I had a dream last night

​play less, if u got dreams about games u got problem

I wonder if you understand its a joke or you are so stupid :) 

I mean i even wrote it at the end but obviously you didnt read it.

I had a dream last night , the great perkunas side let by BizQQuit spread its influence on every place on the map , clans starting fall one after another when their strongest cps left to join perkunas under the fear of losing 1%  by the hands of the biggest evil this land has ever seen. The hordes under Biz commands went all over the starting villages recruiting everyone over 10 lvl , decline of this invitation meant instand death for you and your precious ones.Under the effect of these events , the few remaining brave soldiers under Soil's command like the other 300 (but in reality just 30) gather their arms for one last fight , to free this place for the terror and the monsters that rule it.

The final fight happened inside of loa , near the bridge of snipers. Soil planned it carefully so the Zerg of perkunas couldnt pass the bridge all together , they fought as small numbers and the spirit of Antharas was with our brave heroes. Vigilance started to overwhelm their enemies , with each body falling down you could see the doubt getting bigger in the eyes of perkunas. After the fall of their leader and the use of heroic dread from Soil the low levels of perkunas start running and getting killed from mobs. This is our chance shouted someone from Vig side , its still not known whose was this gently and calm voice but it inspired everyone to rush and finish their enemies. At the end Vigilance stand victorious over the bodies of countless enemies (and many drops cause half of them died from mobs) freeing the land and ensuring the evil will not prosper again.

Like.

• Like 2

Like.

Monkey like VR's banana xD

• Like 2

I had a dream last night

​Nope coz this topic is QQ topic not joke topic. Go 69 with ur ally pls

I had a dream last night

​Nope coz this topic is QQ topic not joke topic. Go 69 with ur ally pls

And who are you to decide what is this topic? You think you are someone important?

I can go do whatever i want , like you with pinkcake and imxo. 

And lets not forget i have to finish my 12 hour prime.

nice 400 people zergunas ! 

​all i see on forum is idiots repeating each other, we where 2-3 parties more on siege wich doesnt make the difference, but at daily pvp we face a bigger number of wars.

I had a dream last night

​He never reads.. You could make a movie with that bwahahaha :D

pay for teamspeak when you can crack it and have own server for 1k slots. :facepalm:

​Well people are paying to brake weapons on overenchant, so I guess a teamspeak for me sounds better than getting crystals in game B|

​Who bought items for real money? The only money I spent is for 2 PA in start and for teamspeak. Stop saying random bullsh1ts. Go aoe loa heart and you will understand why we're fully equiped.

​What does fully equiped means? +10 armor/accessory? I'm a new guy here playing about ~2 months, and my experience is that no matters if you have top B gear if you up against ppl 10-15lvl above you. No gear, no resists, nothing(even lower lvl monsters ignores mental shield/resist shock here). You just have to as high level as possible and you will win even against greater numbers, because your CC lands 1/1 while lower lvl guys can't do shit. And maybe that's why vigi side control AB all the time... Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong here senpai.

• Like 2

​Who bought items for real money? The only money I spent is for 2 PA in start and for teamspeak. Stop saying random bullsh1ts. Go aoe loa heart and you will understand why we're fully equiped.

​What does fully equiped means? +10 armor/accessory? I'm a new guy here playing about ~2 months, and my experience is that no matters if you have top B gear if you up against ppl 10-15lvl above you. No gear, no resists, nothing(even lower lvl monsters ignores mental shield/resist shock here). You just have to as high level as possible and you will win even against greater numbers, because your CC lands 1/1 while lower lvl guys can't do shit. And maybe that's why vigi side control AB all the time... Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong here senpai.

​Control AB? lol, in our prime time we make Westworld go to sleep. GG GMT -3

​Control AB? lol, in our prime time we make Westworld go to sleep. GG GMT -3

​"In our prime time"