Sign in to follow this  
San0

Sieges Recap 04.12.2016

Sry for long video i tried to shorten it as much as possible but some fights were really long and didnt want you to miss some action.

• Like 7

Really nice siege it seems, I'm so sad I didn't enjoy it from the fcked up computer I was playing. Big and long fights with more than 450 people in both sides. Just awesome

Im love with U. :x

PS:Classic is not for soloist!! :P Soloist go on EU offic with 200activ people. Classic.club is about teamplay!!!!

GF ALL ;)

• Like 1

Really nice siege it seems, I'm so sad I didn't enjoy it from the fcked up computer I was playing. Big and long fights with more than 450 people in both sides. Just awesome

​i think if china and es could be active at siege it could be easy 550 people :) btw, max was 400 at both sides

Its mostly about CPU and graphic card. SSD helps for recording movies, faster loading teleport, faster loading of textures, enemies etc but not for fps.

P.S. Zorgzor how many PRs on siege? 5-10? PR master cp. You wanted to be better than bsoe master juansebastian?

Basically with hdd ur geting freezez while loading textures for example when many ppl just appear on your screen, or after you teleport, but once u load all textures ull have same fps as with ssd, SSD just loading it much faster, here u can see what it is about:

Its mostly about CPU and graphic card. SSD helps for recording movies, faster loading teleport, faster loading of textures, enemies etc but not for fps.

P.S. Zorgzor how many PRs on siege? 5-10? PR master cp. You wanted to be better than bsoe master juansebastian?

Master of one pro skill

Skill 11263 1.jpg Fist of Shit

Calls a dark Energy from the outer World to turn New Forum-Content into huge shit.

Type: active

Recast Time: 15 sec

Hit Time: 2.56

Cast Range: 9000

But feel free to continue. I feel entertained!

• Like 4

AND what all this have to do with SIEGE RECAP TOPIC ? WE are tired of reading your bullshits (both of you rizo and zorg) in EVERY topic. Go post to the appropriate one. JESUS

• Like 1