Sign in to follow this  
oldboy

Server situation for newcomers

Hey guyz,

Is it worth to start playing here?To be more specific: is the server active??are there 2 at least sides ? what is the avg population? more than 1k or less.how is the GM support on a daily basis.

thank you for ur time

I/We do not know exactly the number of ppl playing daily but there are alot
yep its really worth playing here, 2 sides exists also with lots of pvp, massive sieges
give it a try
peace :D

Worth playing here. Server is very active everyday. 2 top sides atleast, for some time even 3 were. Population is like 1k, coz just on sieges u have 500+ ppl, and non participating clans is much more. GMs do pretty well on dailies, they work now on 2.0 update.

check media section, ull see how many ppl play here.

stop wasting ur time on forum and start exping your character ;)

​u could at least link my video scrub

I'd wait for 2.0 at this point really... Achievement and academy system is going to make leveling up alone much less frustrating for you.Problem is poorly set party bonus (2 people = 30% bonus, 3 people = 35% bonus) which discourages people from taking another member in if they have a box buffer (which most people do), so unless you find a CP you're going to be very alone until higher levels.

You should start to play now cause we are having Christmas event. It will help you to get alot of adena if you are lucky

Its right time to start imo :)

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13442-christmas-events/

• Like 1

Yeah actually that's a good point, definitely start now if you can, mobs on level 20 and above drop the event items which can help you to equip yourself much faster.

After the event ends, you'll see :) 

Yep. Christmas event+ newbie free top ng helps a lot. Actual online is about 2k+ imho - almost every f*cking hole of the server is full of people.All the time I surprized to see people in God's forgotten places. RB are free to farm if you are melee\bow, and fast aoe lvling if you are a mage. Easy to find a clan with 6-10% exp bonus. After 44lvl you can go for shamans for x2 exp. So the lvling is not a problem at least till ~60lvl (I didn't check what's above 60lvl yet). PKs also help to intertain you till 50(seen em at dion, floran,abandoned camp, hunters valley, forest of mirrors, hardins academy).

Only 2 things are frustrating - oe items and that a mages cannot farm rb(at least a lot of ppl told me that). In c4 both mages and melee\bows could do that.