Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

explanation?

From cp i get 1% from  items cose all items i buy self. not first but maby secound avadon on server was buyed buy my self for 23eab + 20kk. homk +12 i have buy for self adena, also 2x  aobas on over was my which i make for +5, when i was on xwarx i have buy lance,  and  other chars what i have all items was buy by me. so still if i will be in any other cp i dont need items from that.... cose i make all by self, from spoil, craft sell, and farm. 

​are we comparing aoba+5 and lance with 2x epics lvl 3? as i said, i dont know your internal cp politics, but its not me who started this discussion, it was one of your cp members

what i can say is that u could talk that out with them, and i bet u would either find solution together or not, but u wouldnt look like noob which leaves cp w/o telling single word with those epics

If you read topic you will see what its 3lvl orf and 2 lvl aq and i have say on ts that i leave, just thay dont wana hear maby it. but like i say, def on forum uselles, cose thay can say all what thay want. and the same tipitapi (mrprophet) was also stop play month two ago... cose was unactive cp... and now he say abaut me... who never was stoped play but all time was looking for ppl for cp. and abaut mrprophet nobody can say the same. cose he dont find any player...  you are forgot abaut it mrpropnet? when you come you see me on ol/wl and taduliz for example and you say no dd,ok i go off... or on siege when we fight all and deff you say fuck i dont need it, yours tactic is useles, and we was withoud any heal.... i can remember lots situation like that... so dont post nothink.... 

​And what? Means you can take orfen and run?

Phoenix, no, abaut this post looking for cp i dont post, its not my style.... now see guys.... lots of ppl get somethink from cp.. dont forget imxo cp story and epics on imxo char... cose your logic is... if ppl leave party he must give back for who ? for party bank ? We dont have bank who play lots and do lots get it. and what then ? if 90 or 99% members stop play ? one person stay with  10 epics and cant join other cp ? cose he will be scamer ? where is logic ? taduliz have more than 6-7 epics more for 3 ppl.... or you think i take all epics ? no, just what was on me from long time.

And what about imxo, i would like to hear

Abaut imxo nothink bad, its just example, if ppl leave or cp unactive did he must give for someone who stay in cp, and will say, you all leave, but i am in cp, and give me now items...

From cp i get 1% from  items cose all items i buy self. not first but maby secound avadon on server was buyed buy my self for 23eab + 20kk. homk +12 i have buy for self adena, also 2x  aobas on over was my which i make for +5, when i was on xwarx i have buy lance,  and  other chars what i have all items was buy by me. so still if i will be in any other cp i dont need items from that.... cose i make all by self, from spoil, craft sell, and farm. 

​are we comparing aoba+5 and lance with 2x epics lvl 3? as i said, i dont know your internal cp politics, but its not me who started this discussion, it was one of your cp members

what i can say is that u could talk that out with them, and i bet u would either find solution together or not, but u wouldnt look like noob which leaves cp w/o telling single word with those epics

If you read topic you will see what its 3lvl orf and 2 lvl aq and i have say on ts that i leave, just thay dont wana hear maby it. but like i say, def on forum uselles, cose thay can say all what thay want. and the same tipitapi (mrprophet) was also stop play month two ago... cose was unactive cp... and now he say abaut me... who never was stoped play but all time was looking for ppl for cp. and abaut mrprophet nobody can say the same. cose he dont find any player...  you are forgot abaut it mrpropnet? when you come you see me on ol/wl and taduliz for example and you say no dd,ok i go off... or on siege when we fight all and deff you say fuck i dont need it, yours tactic is useles, and we was withoud any heal.... i can remember lots situation like that... so dont post nothink.... 

No bro i must say plz give me it cose i wana leave.... 

​Ofcourse no, cause you are coward thief and couldnt speak with us honestly.

If you will be 8, and one leave yes ofc. and i will give back and leave withoud nothink. but if you was 2 i dot need to say for everyone in ts, or mail, i leave becose bla bla bla.... i have say on ts, and in chat for skype for taduliz, when he pm me. next 3  days when i leave, cose 2 days i was at work and not play. he pm me and i say the same that i leave from cp. what you need more ?  mail to home with info ? maby he dont say for you abaut it... cose one friend pm me on fb and say that i say i am on rest... and its was funny for me cose i write him i stop play with you...

If you will be 8, and one leave yes ofc. and i will give back and leave withoud nothink. but if you was 2 i do t need to say for everyone in ts or mail i leave becose bla bla bla.... i have say on ts, and in chat for skype when he pm me. next 3  days when i leave, cose 2 days i was at work and not play. he pm me and i say o e time the same that i leave from cp. what you need more ?  mail to home with info ? maby he dont say for you abaut it... cose one friend pm me on fb and say that i say i am on rest... and its was funny for me cose i write him i stop play with you...

​BLA BLA BLA LIEER

So, everything is going to -  WAS any agreement about epics on leaving cp or NOT. If he was informed about the policy and agreed - yes, he scammed epics.

And if it's true(a couple of witness can confirm) - the warning for the others should not contain insults(calling names) - only the description of the situation. Such informative topic should not be deleted - it's not insults anyone - just describes the game situation.

That's funny - the same rake ppl step on at every server=)

​Zorg answer to that guy honestly, was any agreement or no?

I will send chat for you.

​could u send chat how u were talking about it with the members (with date ofc), that would help quite much, coz atm everybody is giving here empty words (including mrprophet), so then case would be on your side ;) 

So, everything is going to -  WAS any agreement about epics on leaving cp or NOT. If he was informed about the policy and agreed - yes, he scammed epics.

And if it's true(a couple of witness can confirm) - the warning for the others should not contain insults(calling names) - only the description of the situation. Such informative topic should not be deleted - it's not insults anyone - just describes the game situation.

That's funny - the same rake ppl step on at every server=)

​Zorg answer to that guy honestly, was any agreement or no?

​Oouh, I forgot you cant be honest........

I have say abaut it on ts. when we create cp at 1.0 we tolk abaut items that will be good to give if you stop play there.but still of you remember gaba dest he stop play but dont give nothink, in one week someone start play on this acc. from 1.5 when we was change to mage cp we speak abaut give items if someone stop play. and now what we have ? we are not cp cose,  if you take look its just you are taduliz still play  from 1.0  when cp was created, also i dont leave server i still play. so no reazon give back from me items which i use.so ansver is simply, No i dont was informed abaut unactive cp who play 1- 3 h in day and  abaut leave cp but still play on server. also we cant call it cp, cose its small group of ppl. thats why i leave. not cose i wana take epic and run, but cose nobody play there and taduliz on skype agrea with it and say yes i know we are not cp more

I have say abaut it on ts. when we create cp at 1.0 we tolk abaut items that will be good to give if you stop play there.but still of you remember gaba dest he stop play but dont give nothink, in one week someone start play on this acc. from 1.5 when we was change to mage cp we speak abaut give items if someone stop play. and now what we have ? we are not cp cose,  if you take look its just you are taduliz still play  from 1.0  when cp was created, also i dont leave server i still play. so no reazon give back from me items which i use.

​What a shit? We really started to farm and get epics since 1.5 when we left Perkunas as a CP. We have 5 people (Tipitapi, Taduliz, Dee, Ancord, Fanaxx returns) from team played that time except you. You are trying to prove not that you are not a thief, you are trying to prove that we are not CP and you can steal from us.

I have say abaut it on ts. when we create cp at 1.0 we tolk abaut items that will be good to give if you stop play there.but still of you remember gaba dest he stop play but dont give nothink, in one week someone start play on this acc. from 1.5 when we was change to mage cp we speak abaut give items if someone stop play. and now what we have ? we are not cp cose,  if you take look its just you are taduliz still play  from 1.0  when cp was created, also i dont leave server i still play. so no reazon give back from me items which i use.

​What a shit? We really started to farm and get epics since 1.5 when we left Perkunas as a CP. We have 5 people (Tipitapi, Taduliz, Dee, Ancord, Fanaxx returns) from team played that time except you. You are trying to prove not that you are not a thief, you are trying to prove that we are not CP and you can steal from us.

So you wana say we was not cp from 1.0 but cp from when we start farm epic ?  nice bro nice... respect.

So you wana say we was not cp from 1.0 but cp from when we start farm epic ?  nice bro nice... respect.

​I wanna say that we told about epicks when started to farm them and got Orfen 3 lvl. May be you remember who's was that Orfen?

​I wanna say that we told about epicks when started to farm them and got Orfen 3 lvl. May be you remember who's was that Orfen?

Yep dee, cose he was active dd. i get core when was on taduliz, when i change for wl i dont use nothink, until i was necr and get secound orfen. 

Yep dee, cose he was active dd. i get core when was on taduliz, when i change for wl i dont use nothink, until i was necr and get secound orfen. 

​You wanna say that its Dee's own Orfen now? 

Abaut what you tolk ? you ask abaut first orfen when we start farm or abaut what ? wtf is: "who is was that orfen"... orfen is npc monster...

Abaut what you tolk ? you ask abaut first orfen when we start farm or abaut what ? wtf is: "who is was that orfen"... orfen is npc monster...

​You started to look like a fool again)))):D Just like yesterday on TS when you wrote that dont understand russian)))

​You started to look like a fool again)))):D

So make question one more time... using google translate its not good. cose you ask me who was orfen...

​You started to look like a fool again)))):D

So make question one more time... using google translate its not good. cose you ask me who was orfen...

​Ok you know that I'm not so well in English as you, I ask you again - Whoes was first Orfen earring 3 lvl, that we got?

Who use it ? dee and taduliz/ol, dee on farm, and me who play on taduliz on siege,  and in loa, all time on trains for better root. on free way spot. still dont get point of this question...

man, why everybody so crazy on zorg being a sh1thead. its like we talk about aliens, man its zorg... get over it.

this unique clan was full of sh1t from the beggining and it will remain so

Who use it ? dee and taduliz/ol, dee on farm, and me who play on taduliz on siege,  and in loa, all time on trains for better root. on free way spot. still dont get point of this question...

​I asked you a concrete question whoes orfen earring 3 lvl? Dont try to look like a fool.