Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

explanation?

Soil is the best ally leader, taking scummers in he's cp. Welcome zorg to HONOR cp.

Prove than tolk

​U already prove it yourself

Than why i am not baned for scummering ? 

​Ask San0, or someone from ADM team.

Just maby i dont scam ? or like someone say in forum, he get bow or somethink from cp so what he must give back it ? than 50% of server will get ban for dont give items back...  orfen like other item.. for for some item you need play 1 month to get it. for orfen someone need play one year. so item is item. if someone get orfen when enter cp and play 1 month that ye.. why he must take it to self.

​Dont forget how u scummed whole clan :) U are tipical monkey-scummer.

Prove than tolk

Cose your all logic is just funny.. its mean what nobody from uq  member cant leave cp. cose if dee leave he must give orfen for taduliz. if tipitapi leave he must give item for taduliz. And unactive taduliz who sleep all day will have 10+ epicks. And start selling for ppl... its normal for you ? i see yes... for me no.

Don't play stupid - it always been a thing of agreement between ppl who leave a clan\cp and the rest. You have decided what's yours for yourself. And such a thing is never been banned - don't play stupid again.

Analogy in real life - if an employee one day seening his company is collapsing and he takes what he decides for himself - he will be prosecuted for that.

Cose your all logic is just funny.. its mean what nobody from uq  member cant leave cp. cose if dee leave he must give orfen for taduliz. if tipitapi leave he must give item for taduliz. And unactive taduliz who sleep all day will have 10+ epicks. And start selling for ppl... its normal for you ? i see yes... for me no.

​You know that you had to send Orfen to Ancord, not Taduliz and you asked Dee if Ancord online and than you changed your mind, decided to scum it. That's the truth! And plz dont say here about low online of Ancord so he is not deserving Orfen, as you decided by yourself. You are not CP leader and never was, you cant decide who deserves.

​You know that you had to send Orfen to Ancord, not Taduliz and you asked Dee if Ancord online and than you changed your mind, decided to scum it. That's the truth!

Dee and ancord was offline :))))) how i can speak with tham when just you and tadulis was on..... guys stop spam there cose its nonsence at all... 

Scammed once 1 clan, after few months scammed his cp. Gonna scam again just give him a chance to do it. Once scammer -> scammer forever

​You know that you had to send Orfen to Ancord, not Taduliz and you asked Dee if Ancord online and than you changed your mind, decided to scum it. That's the truth!

Dee and ancord was offline :))))) how i can speak with tham when just you and tadulis was on..... guys stop spam there cose its nonsence at all... 

​They were online all the other days of week. Open the calendar and look from 19.12.2016 to 26.12.2016, how many times you were online and could speak with us? I said to you dont try to change the truth or lie.

BREAKING NEWS!

Monkey scum bishop kicked from soil cp and lf new cp. Proofs?

.eJwNxFEOgyAMANC7cABqbQXnbQgS1KAltPtadvf

Zorgzor, is that you?))

Wtf it is at all :)))) ? i dont know who is uchita from forum at all :)

​They were online all the other days of week. Open calendar and look from 19.12.2016 to 26.12.2016, how many times you were online and could speak with us? I said to you dont try to change the truth or lie.

So why you lie in every post ?  i see how you online was. also person from you was pm me in fb abaut not active cp at all. and 0 ppl on ts. dee have grafic 2/2 and ancord all week work just saturday sunday play and still not all time. sometime just some h from some days. and now you say they online was all days .... buhahahahah and stilllll.... if someone from tham was online in some from this all days i dont need to pm tham to say i leave..... you are retard man...

​They were online all the other days of week. Open calendar and look from 19.12.2016 to 26.12.2016, how many times you were online and could speak with us? I said to you dont try to change the truth or lie.

So why you lie in every post ?  i see how you online was. also person from you was pm me in fb abaut not active cp at all. and 0 ppl on ts. dee have grafic 2/2 and ancord all week work just saturday sunday play and still not all time. sometime just some h from some days. and now you say they online was all days .... buhahahahah

​I said dont tell here about general online, tell about whoes Orfen. You were not online for a week or hided from us. You just wrote 4 pages of trash and no answer to my question.

So why you lie in every post ?  i see how you online was. also person from you was pm me in fb abaut not active cp at all. and 0 ppl on ts. dee have grafic 2/2 and ancord all week work just saturday sunday play and still not all time. sometime just some h from some days. and now you say they online was all days .... buhahahahah

​I said dont tell here about general online, tell about whoes Orfen. You were not online for a week or hided from us. You just wrote 4 pages of trash and no answer to my question.

I have ansver yesterday. read chat.

I have ansver yesterday. read chat.

I read and didnt find - show me.

Go read untill find

​You just write trash here for ppl, and think that they will just read only last posts where you try to be with the last word. People if you ll find the answer to my question in his posts plz tell me.

Go read untill find

​You just write trash here for ppl, and think that they will just read only last posts where you try to be with the last word. People if you ll find the answer to my question in his posts plz tell me.

I dont post nothink, i have just ansver your stupid questions from 3 pages... and you still didnt anderstand.

TL;DR

-zorgzor (aka known scammer) got into fight with his cp about being inactive decided to leave cp and take epics with him

-tipitapi and his party are pissed he took earring and didn't give it to ancord

Pretty much sums this thread up, morale of the story don't play with scammers

TL;DR

-zorgzor (aka known scammer) got into fight with his cp about being inactive decided to leave cp and take epics with him

​Ye, you just caught the main.

TL;DR

​yes, he is scammer. but u cant ban him, u traded the earring to him.

on ru off even in live stream parties were scammed by random drivers. and they just said "sh1t we lost another briga set"

Soil is the best ally leader, taking scummers in he's cp. Welcome zorg to HONOR cp.

Prove than tolk

​U already prove it yourself

Than why i am not baned for scummering ? 

​Ask San0, or someone from ADM team.

Just maby i dont scam ? or like someone say in forum, he get bow or somethink from cp so what he must give back it ? than 50% of server will get ban for dont give items back...  orfen like other item.. for for some item you need play 1 month to get it. for orfen someone need play one year. so item is item. if someone get orfen when enter cp and play 1 month that ye.. why he must take it to self.

​Dont forget how u scummed whole clan :) U are tipical monkey-scummer.

Prove than tolk

​U never proof anything here, when ppl was asking for proofs, why u think that i will proof anything for u?
PS: Proofs about scumming full clan warhouse, ppl can find on this forum
PSS: Proofs about scumming your cp, ppl can find here.

TL;DR

on ru off even in live stream parties were scammed by random drivers. and they just said "sh1t we lost another briga set"

​We are here not to ban him, if I could I did it and dont talk here. It's really something like "sh1t we lost another briga set". It's started like a real sensation of server life in the other topic and continued here as an interview with a scammer. ;) 

TL;DR

​We are here not to ban him, if I could I did it and dont talk here. It's really something like "sh1t we lost another briga set". It's started like a real sensation of server life in the other topic and continued here as an interview with a scammer. ;) 

no one explane why i must give back, so shut up. just scamer scamer... so borring....

TL;DR

no one explane why i must give back, so shut up. just scamer scamer... so borring....

​Nobody said that you're not scamer, scamer.......... Bugagagaga

TL;DR

​Nobody said that you're not scamer, scamer.......... Bugagagaga

scammer who dont scam enybody :D i scam self !! omg....

IMPORTANT INFO

I've just recieved this fresh from the headquarters:

All members involved in this affair are asked to send all their epics on a char KNOfortune from which they'll be redistributed to the rightful* owners. 
Thank you for your cooperation.

sincerely,
your Ally Leader

I know I know it also shocked me why send all the epics on my char but these are orders so let's get this one done asap :)