Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

explanation?

Zorg Zorg... You were hiding for a week. With their characters in the game lied that you don't play on your characters are your friends . After all understand that playing and not want to return the epic that was passed down inside Cp and not your personal, you decided to show up on Skype and say that I don't play cp. If you want to exit the cp why you couldn't log in to TS and say let's deal with what I get for my works.You decided for all all my my . If fell online and 40% cp waiting for 2.0, I told you that cp is not active and you know it too . So why when all the people you took with you from another channel and you claimed that you don't understand Russian and you're a different person. Why do you want the honest man to hide and claim it wasn't you? why not say that I am Zorg let us honestly decide what to do. you said that cp decided to give you a aq lvl 2 and you can play again with the new cp and orfen LVL 3 you just stole and give it back. You decided to remain a thief. You're one of the cp who decided that orften your personal.(google translate)

We dont decide at all, just use person who need at one or other situation

Who use it ? dee and taduliz/ol, dee on farm, and me who play on taduliz on siege,  and in loa, all time on trains for better root. on free way spot. still dont get point of this question...

[12/28/2016 9:23:55 PM] Zbyniaa: uvas svai epiki u mine eci sto ja nasil vsigda

[12/26/2016 8:56:44 PM] Zbyniaa: vzel to sto dumaju zarabotal za god igry I to sto vlazyl

work work about alibio.O​ honourable soldier

Zorg Zorg... You were hiding for a week. With their characters in the game lied that you don't play on your characters are your friends . After all understand that playing and not want to return the epic that was passed down inside Cp and not your personal, you decided to show up on Skype and say that I don't play cp. If you want to exit the cp why you couldn't log in to TS and say let's deal with what I get for my works.You decided for all all my my . If fell online and 40% cp waiting for 2.0, I told you that cp is not active and you know it too . So why when all the people you took with you from another channel and you claimed that you don't understand Russian and you're a different person. Why do you want the honest man to hide and claim it wasn't you? why not say that I am Zorg let us honestly decide what to do. you said that cp decided to give you a aq lvl 2 and you can play again with the new cp and orfen LVL 3 you just stole and give it back. You decided to remain a thief. You're one of the cp who decided that orten your personal.(google translate)

You are not my mom, you are not leader of cp, one time when all cp was take one leader was fanaxx who leave game in 2 weeks when we make him leader, so i dont see point to say you what i am doing when i leave you. why i dont come ts to speak ? for me enought was chat with lots "kurwa""pidar" words... be happy that i dont post dee post, who say he never like me... buhahahah maby cose he cant kill me in duel never.... so pro... and i play mag first time in l2. nice  ansver 40% waiting for cp... its mean other ppl must do what ?. when thay stop play nobody say abaut 2.0 so dont lie. btw thay stop play and nobody make 76 so no logic to wait 2.0  on 70 lvl. if someone are activ and wana play he play all time with cp or still come on ts to speak with tham. but we have all day from 0 to 3 ppl.

We dont decide at all, just use person who need at one or other situation

Who use it ? dee and taduliz/ol, dee on farm, and me who play on taduliz on siege,  and in loa, all time on trains for better root. on free way spot. still dont get point of this question...

[12/28/2016 9:23:55 PM] Zbyniaa: uvas svai epiki u mine eci sto ja nasil vsigda

[12/26/2016 8:56:44 PM] Zbyniaa: vzel to sto dumaju zarabotal za god igry I to sto vlazyl

work work about alibio.O​ honourable soldier

In my post was ansver abaut first orfen when we was abaut 8/9 active when we get one more i use him. So dont be fanny to posts chat, abaut you dont know, and dont undarstand.cose you now post chat from two differens situations, first when was one orf, and secound chat when we have 2.  and dont say what i give for ancord which you log in mostly... cose we all know online him.

you and me blah blah blah dont make .You performed a deed for it to be answered. To check on someone orfen was going to check the administration. You better think why who played so long and was hiding like a child with a toy that they want to take.

I dont ansver the same question 100 times. forum wana see chat abaut, what you know, that i leave from you,  and thay sow it. tipitapi also say thay dont know, so go and say him why you dont say for him it. 

I dont ansver the same question 100 times. forum wana see chat abaut, what you know, that i leave from you,  and thay sow it. tipitapi also say thay dont know, so go and say him why you dont say for him it. 

​Misha gave that chat to all as soon, as you talk to him and it was a week later you have gone. You better answer what did Misha sell to buy guns, epic jews or other drop from epic? Where did  our 70+ EABs from epic were gone at one lovely moment, when you wanted to overenchant yourself? You think that your lie about Misha and CP can excuse your stealing?

I only have two questions. Why have you been hiding. and why you took epic and did not come in touch with all members of the party until we're found?

This Lineage2, sometimes it's like a drug to us and it's not the best game if you think about it, has many faults/bugs as a game, all chronicles. Wtb 1.0 update back, watching people with C-D grades, without overenchant items and without fighting for some stupid epics was much better. We talked about what happened guys, Zbynnia wanna keep these jewells, he's out. End of story. We farm more as alliance and we keep playing. You can't change people in real life, what about through to a game. I feel sorry for their both sides, but that's it!
Wtb 2.0 update! I give you all my epics san0, hurry up!

​Do you want to say that he still farm with you and you didnt kick him, you feel sorry for that piece of? WHAT????

I only have two questions. Why have you been hiding. and why you took epic and did not come in touch with all members of the party until we're found?

I dont hiding. you pm me skype and i ansver you. and for nex question i know ansver from you, if i ask abaut it in first day your ansver will be the same that i must give you cose you are boss.... still mprophen now in post write different story. in first post he say that i leave and dont say nothink, and now he say that you give tham chat when i speak with you, so you was agrea that i say for you that i leave in firat day, just you dont say for tham, so its problem of you, btw mrprophen was at ts at the same time when i say abaut it. and i dont need come ts and say every day for every player from group what i leave. if thay will be in prime time thay will know. i dont need cutch tham and say i leave.

This Lineage2, sometimes it's like a drug to us and it's not the best game if you think about it, has many faults/bugs as a game, all chronicles. Wtb 1.0 update back, watching people with C-D grades, without overenchant items and without fighting for some stupid epics was much better. We talked about what happened guys, Zbynnia wanna keep these jewells, he's out. End of story. We farm more as alliance and we keep playing. You can't change people in real life, what about through to a game. I feel sorry for their both sides, but that's it!

​Do you want to say that he still farm with you and you didnt kick him, you feel sorry for that piece of? WHAT????

​Pretty sure he said if Zybnnia doesn't want to give back the epics, he's kicked out of pt. Assuming zybnnia is zorgzor

I dont hiding. you pm me skype and i ansver you. and for nex question i know ansver from you, if i ask abaut it in first day your ansver will be the same that i must give you cose you are boss.... still mprophen now in post write different story. in first post he say that i leave and dont say nothink, and now he say that you give tham chat when i speak with you, so you was agrea that i say for you that i leave in firat day, just you dont say for tham, so its problem of you, btw mrprophen was at ts at the same time when i say abaut it. and i dont need come ts and say every day for every player from group what i leave. if thay will be in prime time thay will know. i dont need cutch tham and say i leave.

​I was at the moment when you said - "Idi na *** Misha", when Misha tried to speak with you and you ran you out of the game, it was at later evening of 19/12/2016. Where was the moment in your speach when we could understand that you are leaves us with our Orfen earing? I think its *** in that word, cause it means a lot in russian, but I didnt know that your russian is so well, that you can explain so much in just one word. xDxDxDxDxDxD

And you chated with Misha in Skype 26/12/2016, after a week of silence. I said to you - DONT try to lie here!!!

I will ask my question differently. You lied that you don't play and making a new character. with the hope that you will not find. so again I ask Why are you lurking and not logged in TC when all the member was waiting to talk to you about why you took cp epick? You're gone and that you stole epic we understood everything before Monday. I don't ask why you said you don't Zorg the TCE and do not understand Russian though it is also interesting

​Problem is ncsoft making stupid decision for game. For example epics, why not make with every update +10 level on epic bosses so u farm them with mains? And so on and so on... I fuking hate epics :(  Its good to increase ally budget but... Its no interesting to login 40 sorcerors and [email protected] with them all the time :D 

​Guys, just curious why it's this way here? Usually it was logged out main characters which is not in use in the respawn time + pk (for killing enemy's sorcs)+high lvl support for our sorcs and pk. So pvp on aq were on high lvl characters and who's won - took the AQ afterall.

4 pages mrpropnet asking the same question now you wana ask enother 4 pages of the same question ?.  read forum you will find ansver. and dont change words. cose first 4 pages you call cp.. now you just aksk why i dont give you epic... ansver the same you are not cp from very long time, ppl unactive,  we never make you as leader cp so i dont need to say for you nothink  abaut what i am doing when i leave you.  if you will be so intresting you will not pm me on skype 5 days from my leave, but you will pm at the same day. you dont have any prove abaut that i dont say you. cose you agre in chat that i say from start. and this mean from 19 th day then i leave. if i will know, that i will need post chat there maby i will try say some words like "i say you from begin" but "i say you from 19th day" maby than you will be happy... but its stupid cose nobody wana post chata.. just ppl wana see true info with proves. and like i say its not your biznes where i play and with who, you are not my mom to say you abaut my play day, what i am doing.  and i dont need to explane for you why i make nev char or change nick... or maby i need ask you did you agree that i make nev char ? its fuking your char ? acc ? pc ?

Soil is the best ally leader, taking scummers in he's cp. Welcome zorg to HONOR cp.

Prove than tolk

​U already prove it yourself

Soil is the best ally leader, taking scummers in he's cp. Welcome zorg to HONOR cp.

​Don't speculate before you see it happen.

​Lol, tell me that u didnt play with him in party. HONOR pt.

Prove than tolk

Than why i am not baned for scummering ? 

One gank in Loa and some xp hours, before we get to know all that epic drama going on. It was a work in progress,u don't call someone cp member from day1.

Prove than tolk

​Ask San0, or someone from ADM team.

Prove than tolk

Just maby i dont scam ? or like someone say in forum, he get bow or somethink from cp so what he must give back it ? than 50% of server will get ban for dont give items back...  orfen like other item.. for for some item you need play 1 month to get it. for orfen someone need play one year. so item is item. if someone get orfen when enter cp and play 1 month that ye.. why he must take it to self.

Prove than tolk

Just maby i dont scam ? or like someone say in forum, he get bow or somethink from cp so what he must give back it ? than 50% of server will get ban for dont give items back...  orfen like other item.. for for some item you need play 1 month to get it. for orfen someone need play one year. so item is item. if someone get orfen when enter cp and play 1 month that ye.. why he must take it to self.

​Dont forget how u scummed whole clan :) U are tipical monkey-scummer.

• Like 1