Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

explanation?

at this scale of drama, killing the topic is not "keeping oder" it's just covering your shit. meanwhile stating you're "keeping oder" by deleting post about rasing ppl awareness on such scamer, I could by this, asume that your neutral is for protecting this individual who have no contribution on this community but also a thief. 

• Like 1

Defend self on this forum is usseles. you never cry modoy abaut me, when i stop post, and you all time want that i stop post, so i stop now, and like i see you still need me, to spam there self shit posts :) intresting.... ban is for stole items from acc or some persons, ban for rmt items or some like that. i dont scam or rmt nothink, i dont see reazon for ban ppl who leave party, cose hard to say cp, when there are 3 ppl. like i see nobody intresting why ppl who play 1 year leave... maby cose cp are unactive 3 month. and i dont see any reazon why i must give back epic, which was on me all this time. i dont think i get it cose i have lots posts on forum.... maby cose i have  do more than others... but  like we know in l2 nobody who leave party / clan is good member... all time this ppl are idiots... cose nobody care how much this person make for clan/cp and how much he get from tham... all like dramas....

​You are just coward lier and thief. Orfen was not always on you it was transmitted between you and Ancord or Dee sometimes Taduliz. You could talk to us for a week time about your opinion, but you just ran away with it, nothing said to any CP member.

If i dont ansver you its my decision... i dont see any reason why in forum i must ansver question abaut "why i dont pm you when i leave"... on ts last day i have to say "i dont play with you anymore,play with self"... its was for taduliz(unreal)(misha) cose like all time it was 3 ppl online... if wana personal ansver from me to you, you can all time pm me.

в таком масштабе драмы, убивая тему не "учет Одер" это просто покрывая свое дерьмо. В то же время о том, что вы "Одер учет", исключив из сообщения об осведомленности Закон о госзакупках увеличить программный лимит на такой scamer, я мог бы этим, что ваш предполагаю нейтральный для защиты этого человека, который не имеют никакого вклада в это сообщество, но и вор. 

​Do you have a your own opinion about him about me too. I do not know him - who he is.

Defend self on this forum is usseles. you never cry modoy abaut me, when i stop post, and you all time want that i stop post, so i stop now, and like i see you still need me, to spam there self shit posts :) intresting.... ban is for stole items from acc or some persons, ban for rmt items or some like that. i dont scam or rmt nothink, i dont see reazon for ban ppl who leave party, cose hard to say cp, when there are 3 ppl. like i see nobody intresting why ppl who play 1 year leave... maby cose cp are unactive 3 month. and i dont see any reazon why i must give back epic, which was on me all this time. i dont think i get it cose i have lots posts on forum.... maby cose i have  do more than others... but  like we know in l2 nobody who leave party / clan is good member... all time this ppl are idiots... cose nobody care how much this person make for clan/cp and how much he get from tham... all like dramas....

​You are just coward lier and thief. Orfen was not always on you it was transmitted between you and Ancord or Dee sometimes Taduliz. You could talk to us for a week time about your opinion, but you just ran away with it, nothing said to any CP member.

If i dont ansver you if my decision... i dont see any reason why in forum i must ansver question abaut "why i dont pm you when i leave"... on ts last day i have to say "i dont play with you anymore,play with self"... its was for taduliz(unreal)(misha) cose like all time it was 3 ppl online... if wana personal ansver from me to you, you can all time pm me.

​You was not online a week at Mordekayzer and even in TS. Where should I PM you? Yesterday you afraided to unmute dinamic and micro in TS and was silent like a coward.

Тема закрыта по просьбе ZorgZorg. Вы не можете обвинить человека без доказательства его вины.
Даже если это правда - это игровая ситуация. Но это не нарушает правила сервера. B |

Так почему же у удалить нить  http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13674-sensational-story-of-zorgzor-scammer~~HEAD=dobj ?

Заблокированные - ок, удален - почему?

Because the theme - it's continuous insults one person. But insults are prohibited on the forum.

Locked at the request of ZorgZorg. You can not blame a person without proof of his guilt.
Even if it is true - it is a game situation. But it does not violate the rules of the server. B|

​what a retarded answer, literally, if it wasnt truth, he could defend himself in that topic, however i havent seen him here for quite long time considering how active he always was

and the second line u wrote is even bigger bullsh1t, since when scamming is considered a game situation and is not considered violating rules of server? sa far as i remember, it was like that on every server, BUT NOT HERE, here u freaking ban ppl if they put different title on shop or when they are selling different thing which would ppl expect

u ban for this stupid things, and i dont care he wont get punishment for it because u dont have proofs, warning ppl about big scammers like this was always normal to do on forum, so when admins cannot do sh1t about it, community will punish that guy spreading word what a scum he is, and he wont find a single pt since that moment, and will be screwed for the rest of the server, because nobody would like to play with him eventho he would have most stacked character on server

sorry phoenix, closing thread could be bearable, but deleting it, u just made joke out of yourself and staff with that act of yours

ps: i dare mrprophet to write story here or in new topic again, so ppl will know about that piece of sh1t and will trash him whenever they see him in game or forum

Dat modoy, my little poor modoy, yes scam is bad, but... There are two ways of scam:

1) you explained it here, it's like selling gemstones for SOP, yes it's true it's violating but it's not literally scam it's fraud, right?

2) this is what monkey did, but bro it's was his character, this items were on him, so someone gave him it right, so literally they are his own ( if you don't have some proofs) if he has access to the mail from character it's his character ( bought or his own) so he can do whatever he wants with items/ karma/ warehouse / even with his nickname e.t.c 

He was playing at this character for long time and actually he didn't scam tipitapi ( or someone else from CP, only Mordekaizer,right?) so what ? I don't want to protect this monkey just want to protect Phoenix :) and troll you modoy.

he cannot scam himself he is not driver he is owner, man :)))it's like modoy you left CP with bow which was enchanted and crafted by PL of your party, but it's your bow, you farm peaces, ewb/ewc, maybe even our press craft, so what ?) you left cp and you scammer. Common man ;)

If i dont ansver you its my decision... i dont see any reason why in forum i must ansver question abaut "why i dont pm you when i leave"... on ts last day i have to say "i dont play with you anymore,play with self"... its was for taduliz(unreal)(misha) cose like all time it was 3 ppl online... if wana personal ansver from me to you, you can all time pm me.

Look at this English level, I think even in school it will be like ( not even close, man)

dd459261effb.png

And look at English here :D

Defend self on this forum is usseles. you never cry modoy abaut me, when i stop post, and you all time want that i stop post, so i stop now, and like i see you still need me, to spam there self shit posts :) intresting.... ban is for stole items from acc or some persons, ban for rmt items or some like that. i dont scam or rmt nothink, i dont see reazon for ban ppl who leave party, cose hard to say cp, when there are 3 ppl. like i see nobody intresting why ppl who play 1 year leave... maby cose cp are unactive 3 month. and i dont see any reazon why i must give back epic, which was on me all this time. i dont think i get it cose i have lots posts on forum.... maby cose i have  do more than others... but  like we know in l2 nobody who leave party / clan is good member... all time this ppl are idiots... cose nobody care how much this person make for clan/cp and how much he get from tham... all like dramas....

Defend self on this forum is usseles. you never cry modoy abaut me, when i stop post, and you all time want that i stop post, so i stop now, and like i see you still need me, to spam there self shit posts :) intresting.... ban is for stole items from acc or some persons, ban for rmt items or some like that. i dont scam or rmt nothink, i dont see reazon for ban ppl who leave party, cose hard to say cp, when there are 3 ppl. like i see nobody intresting why ppl who play 1 year leave... maby cose cp are unactive 3 month. and i dont see any reazon why i must give back epic, which was on me all this time. i dont think i get it cose i have lots posts on forum.... maby cose i have  do more than others... but  like we know in l2 nobody who leave party / clan is good member... all time this ppl are idiots... cose nobody care how much this person make for clan/cp and how much he get from tham... all like dramas....

​i have never asked for punishment in form of ban, because as u said, u contributed to those epics as well, however i would still consider them as cp property, but anyway we even wouldnt have proofs for that, however community bashing u for what u did is perfectly fine, and it makes this kind of things happen less, because person who does this will not be able to play normally on this server anymore if everybody knows the truth

leaving clan/cp is perfectly fine because of whatever reason, and saying that nobody is good member who leaves clan/cp is pure bullsh1t, i left uchiha cp in september, but i told him directly that i am going to leave your cp, and even stayed with them for 1-2 weeks more until they could find another archer to replace me, and now i am on friendly terms with that cp (they invite me for pvp/pve sometimes, if i need some help with adena/equip they are willing to borrow me and i can be in their TS channel when i want)

Тема закрыта по просьбе ZorgZorg. Вы не можете обвинить человека без доказательства его вины.
Даже если это правда - это игровая ситуация. Но это не нарушает правила сервера. B |

Так почему же у удалить нить  http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13674-sensational-story-of-zorgzor-scammer~~HEAD=dobj ?

Because the theme - it's continuous insults one person. But insults are prohibited on the forum.

​this happened numerous times on this forum, topic made just to bash 1 person, i dont see problem in that as long as he can say something in that topic as well for his defense

Dat modoy, my little poor modoy, yes scam is bad, but... There are two ways of scam:

1) you explained it here, it's like selling gemstones for SOP, yes it's true it's violating but it's not literally scam it's fraud, right?

2) this is what monkey did, but bro it's was his character, this items were on him, so someone gave him it right, so literally they are his own ( if you don't have some proofs) if he has access to the mail from character it's his character ( bought or his own) so he can do whatever he wants with items/ karma/ warehouse / even with his nickname e.t.c 

He was playing at this character for long time and actually he didn't scam tipitapi ( or someone else from CP, only Mordekaizer,right?) so what ? I don't want to protect this monkey just want to protect Phoenix :) and troll you modoy.

he cannot scam himself he is not driver he is owner, man :)))it's like modoy you left CP with bow which was enchanted and crafted by PL of your party, but it's your bow, you farm peaces, ewb/ewc, maybe even our press craft, so what ?) you left cp and you scammer. Common man ;)

​its ok, i dont want to ban him, but want ppl to be aware that if they invite him into CP, they give him some item, next day he might ignore them and leave with it, and thats perfectly fine to say i bet

btw, with that logic i have no idea why uchiha cp considered that xxxGrossxxx scammed them of emi++, didnt the cp give it to him? i think yes, it was his character and he left, he didnt scam anybody, so i guess instead of trolling me, u became delusional hypocrite ^^ 

​i have never asked for punishment in form of ban, because as u said, u contributed to those epics as well, however i would still consider them as cp property, but anyway we even wouldnt have proofs for that, however community bashing u for what u did is perfectly fine, and it makes this kind of things happen less, because person who does this will not be able to play normally on this server anymore if everybody knows the truth

leaving clan/cp is perfectly fine because of whatever reason, and saying that nobody is good member who leaves clan/cp is pure bullsh1t, i left uchiha cp in september, but i told him directly that i am going to leave your cp, and even stayed with them for 1-2 weeks more until they could find another archer to replace me, and now i am on friendly terms with that cp (they invite me for pvp/pve sometimes, if i need some help with adena/equip they are willing to borrow me and i can be in their TS channel when i want)

​this happened numerous times on this forum, topic made just to bash 1 person, i dont see problem in that as long as he can say something in that topic as well for his defense

​its ok, i dont want to ban him, but want ppl to be aware that if they invite him into CP, they give him some item, next day he might ignore them and leave with it, and thats perfectly fine to say i bet

btw, with that logic i have no idea why uchiha cp considered that xxxGrossxxx scammed them of emi++, didnt the cp give it to him? i think yes, it was his character and he left, he didnt scam anybody, so i guess instead of trolling me, u became delusional hypocrite ^^ 

It's part of game , yes but nothing criminal, the general thing was about you harassed Phoenix for nothing :) you are just little poor modoy .

about zorg, gros etc.. You can cry, rage, troll, hate.. But nothing will change YOU gave THEM items... So it's YOUR fault, not their.  That they took it...

Phoenix, no, abaut this post looking for cp i dont post, its not my style.... now see guys.... lots of ppl get somethink from cp.. dont forget imxo cp story and epics on imxo char... cose your logic is... if ppl leave party he must give back for who ? for party bank ? We dont have bank who play lots and do lots get it. and what then ? if 90 or 99% members stop play ? one person stay with  10 epics and cant join other cp ? cose he will be scamer ? where is logic ? taduliz have more than 6-7 epics more for 3 ppl.... or you think i take all epics ? no, just what was on me from long time.

It's part of game , yes but nothing criminal, the general thing was about you harassed Phoenix for nothing :) you are just little poor modoy ;)

atm i can harrass whoever i want, because even if i tried to go by rules of this server, then guess what 

rules.thumb.jpg.eb456be1f6faf2a196988812

the page for rules doesnt exist when i try to go there from official site, thus i shouldnt be able to be banned for something i cannot even read 

Phoenix, no, abaut this post looking for cp i dont post, its not my style.... now see guys.... lots of ppl get somethink from cp.. dont forget imxo cp story and epics on imxo char... cose your logic is... if ppl leave party he must give back for who ? for party bank ? We dont have bank who play lots and do lots get it. and what then ? if 90 or 99% members stop play ? one person stay with  10 epics and cant join other cp ? cose he will be scamer ? where is logic ? taduliz have more than 6-7 epics more for 3 ppl.... or you think i take all epics ? no, just what was on me from long time.

​I think you need go back to primary school and learn to count people and epics.4/9 is not 90 or 99% and Taduliz has only Core 3 lvl but has done much more work for that epic than you did.

From cp i get 1% from  items cose all items i buy self. not first but maby secound avadon on server was buyed buy my self for 23eab + 20kk. homk +12 i have buy for self adena, also 2x  aobas on over was my which i make for +5, when i was on xwarx i have buy lance,  and  other chars what i have all items was buy by me. so still if i will be in any other cp i dont need items from that.... cose i make all by self, from spoil, craft sell, and farm. 

From cp i get 1% from  items cose all items i buy self. not first but maby secound avadon on server was buyed buy my self for 23eab + 20kk. homk +12 i have buy for self adena, also 2x  aobas on over was my which i make for +5, when i was on xwarx i have buy lance,  and  other chars what i have all items was buy by me. so still if i will be in any other cp i dont need items from that.... cose i make all by self, from spoil, craft sell, and farm. 

​are we comparing aoba+5 and lance with 2x epics lvl 3? as i said, i dont know your internal cp politics, but its not me who started this discussion, it was one of your cp members

what i can say is that u could talk that out with them, and i bet u would either find solution together or not, but u wouldnt look like noob which leaves cp w/o telling single word with those epics

​I think you need go back to primary school and learn to count people and epics.4/9 is not 90 or 99% and Taduliz has only Core 3 lvl but has done much more work for that epic than you did.

So than more epics you have than i know.. tadu core,  you core, dee orfen and aq. ancord aq and some more 2 and 1 lvl in bank..... its not change nothink guys... if you play abaut items go play, like you say on ts if i dont give back you leave clan... gl i have say true why i leave and i dont see reason why i must give back. if it was when we play all, yes i will give back for cp.  but not now when you dont looking for nev ppl, i was speak with lots and take lots, not all can play lots also lots stop play, but still i have do somethink to try hellp this situation in cp from 3+ month to play as team.

And what about imxo, i would like to hear

• Like 1

So than more epics you have than i know.. tadu core,  you core, dee orfen and aq. ancord aq and some more 2 and 1 lvl in bank..... its not change nothink guys... if you play abaut items go play, like you say on ts if i dont give back you leave clan... gl

​Your english is so poor, I said that we will leave ally if Soil dont dismiss you from his CP where you tried to hide from us at another character Wallhart this week. What was done next?

​are we comparing aoba+5 and lance with 2x epics lvl 3? as i said, i dont know your internal cp politics, but its not me who started this discussion, it was one of your cp members

what i can say is that u could talk that out with them, and i bet u would either find solution together or not, but u wouldnt look like noob which leaves cp w/o telling single word with those epics

If you read topic you will see what its 3lvl orf and 2 lvl aq and i have say on ts that i leave, just thay dont wana hear maby it. but like i say, def on forum uselles, cose thay can say all what thay want. and the same tipitapi (mrprophet) was also stop play month two ago... cose was unactive cp... and now he say abaut me... who never was stoped play but all time was looking for ppl for cp. and abaut mrprophet nobody can say the same. cose he dont find any player...  you are forgot abaut it mrpropnet? when you come you see me on ol/wl and taduliz for example and you say no dd,ok i go off... or on siege when we fight all and deff you say fuck i dont need it, yours tactic is useles, and we was withoud any heal.... i can remember lots situation like that... so dont post nothink.... 

So, everything is going to -  WAS any agreement about epics on leaving cp or NOT. If he was informed about the policy and agreed - yes, he scammed epics.

And if it's true(a couple of witness can confirm) - the warning for the others should not contain insults(calling names) - only the description of the situation. Such informative topic should not be deleted - it's not insults anyone - just describes the game situation.

That's funny - the same rake ppl step on at every server=)