Sign in to follow this  
Shayolz

[Request] Guide spoiler

Hello guys,

I'm a new player on this server and i'm playing Spoiler class. I'm at liv 25 with top D armor (quest) and tarbar weapon (fortunally a friend gave me it).

So my main question is, there is a guide for spoiler in this server? Until liv 25 i spoiled COAL outside dion, but now the mobs are liv 21 and it's not anymore worth for my xp. Where do u think i can go to spoil/xp until liv 40?

ps: L2classic what version is in this moment? 1.0 - 1.3 - 1.5 - 2.0?

Thank you for you suggestions,

Cheers

Shayolz

Mini guide for spoiler:

1) Go to the market in Giran Harbor, find the resources with the most profitable prices (but the ones you are familiar with, so if you've never seen a mob with enria spoil, skip it)

2) Go to l2central.info/classic, type that resource in search field and HOORAYY!! here are the monsters you can spoil it from.

Honestly i don't understand how someone can play spoiler without those basic skills. I can say which location you can go next, but what's the fun to play spoiler if someone always tells you where to go? You've spoiled near dion, found out that there's good spoil here, now go on, find higher lvl mobs, what's the problem?

Classic 1.5.

Mini guide for spoiler:

1) Go to the market in Giran Harbor, find the resources with the most profitable prices (but the ones you are familiar with, so if you've never seen a mob with enria spoil, skip it)

2) Go to l2central.info/classic, type that resource in search field and HOORAYY!! here are the monsters you can spoil it from.

Honestly i don't understand how someone can play spoiler without those basic skills. I can say which location you can go next, but what's the fun to play spoiler if someone always tells you where to go? You've spoiled near dion, found out that there's good spoil here, now go on, find higher lvl mobs, what's the problem?

Classic 1.5.

​Infact it's what i'm doing. But on every server there is always a BEST spoil and cause i'm new i can't know all things about a server. I don't understand your anger my friend.

However thank you for your mini guide!

Cheers

Mini guide for spoiler:

Classic 1.5.

​Infact it's what i'm doing. But on every server there is always a BEST spoil and cause i'm new i can't know all things about a server. I don't understand your anger my friend.

However thank you for your mini guide!

Cheers

​You should spoils in AI for EWC when you can handle the mobs. Before that its mostly basic mats. Check market and decide according to what you like best.

Hello guys,

I'm a new player on this server and i'm playing Spoiler class. I'm at liv 25 with top D armor (quest) and tarbar weapon (fortunally a friend gave me it).

So my main question is, there is a guide for spoiler in this server? Until liv 25 i spoiled COAL outside dion, but now the mobs are liv 21 and it's not anymore worth for my xp. Where do u think i can go to spoil/xp until liv 40?

ps: L2classic what version is in this moment? 1.0 - 1.3 - 1.5 - 2.0?

Thank you for you suggestions,

Cheers

Shayolz

you can check this topic, i personally didnt really read it, but there u might get at least some idea about whats worth to spoil or maybe some good spots, welcome and enjoy server

On 2/6/2017 at 11:27 PM, SpoiLBerserk said:

I've got an advise to other spoilers. Don't waste time to help this lazy dwarf) And don't share the top locations, so he don't come to your spot.

Lol. You're just a little ball of sunshine aren't you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2017 at 2:35 PM, Shayolz said:

UP!

Level 40 done, now i'm spoiling at ivory tower varnish. Some advices at this level? 

Thank you ?

I would also love some advice on where to spoil! I am about to hit 50 on mine and start farming Enria's in EV. 

7 hours ago, kevilicious said:

I would also love some advice on where to spoil! I am about to hit 50 on mine and start farming Enria's in EV. 

Well you answered yourself there  Enrias in EV are the best spot around 50, I'd stick there for a while if I were you.