Sign in to follow this  
MaieV

helllooo

no, because it was answered many times

population is big enough that u need to fight for spots, because spots are crowded from 40+, about balance classes, make w/e u like and u can make it somehow work (OP classes atm : DA, necro, WL, PR)

• Like 1

nobody can answer 1 simple question???

​U think you're someone special? Every twink with 1 post on forum think he can ask dumb questions. And it doesn't matter that they have been answered a thousand times.

• Like 1

I'm wanna know about the server population and class balances,i wanna come back to the game with a new fresh char!!! thx

​server population is ok, class balance is a joke. probably worse than Hi5, but that's just my point of view.

• Like 2

I'm wanna know about the server population and class balances,i wanna come back to the game with a new fresh char!!! thx

​server population is ok, class balance is a joke. probably worse than Hi5, but that's just my point of view.

​actually H5 was most balanced chronicle in l2 history i think :D 

• Like 1

​I would say 1 joke now about San0, but i dont want to get ban :ph34r:

• Like 1

when all warriors got rush at lv40, and rush impact at lv80, that was the end of balance.

the only thing close to something balanced that ever was in L2, was only in gracia final.​

• Like 1

when all warriors got rush at lv40, and rush impact at lv80, that was the end of balance.

the only thing close to something balanced that ever was in L2, was only in gracia final.​

​well, gf was is my favourite chronicle as well, but the attribute system together with the kamaels made it far away from being balanced chronicle

no, because it was answered many times

population is big enough that u need to fight for spots, because spots are crowded from 40+, about balance classes, make w/e u like and u can make it somehow work (OP classes atm : DA, necro, WL, PR)

nobody can answer 1 simple question???

​U think you're someone special? Every twink with 1 post on forum think he can ask dumb questions. And it doesn't matter that they have been answered a thousand times.

​Damn this forum can be toxic as fuck sometimes.

@MaieV: Please don't get discouraged by some people here, most of us are actually quite ok. To your questions - we don't know exact numbers, but my estimate is between 1k and 2k, perhaps more during peaks. lv <40 zones are kinda empty due to servers' age, but as MoDoy mentioned the people start gathering on 40+. Balance I think is alright, on super late levels mages kinda own, but it's not 'everyone rerolling to mages' bad. Each char has something tbh, but if you're going solo you may like some summoner for example. If you can pay PA (10$ a month), you can run anything you like with a buffer :) Have fun!

​I would say 1 joke now about San0, but i dont want to get ban :ph34r:

​Dude don't even tell me... feelssadman.png

@MaieV: Please don't get discouraged by some people here, most of us are actually quite ok.

​how exactly is pointing out it was discussed so many times and he should use search considered toxic? its actually one of the forum rules, and if the same question pops up every second day, then it might be annoying for some ppl

Forbidden for all users:
2. Create topics:
     2.1 Already discussed on the forum. Use search to find answers to your questions.

if u want to ask these kind of questions, i would highly recommend joning Discord of our server, there are some newbies popping up from time to time with many questions, which eventho are answered many times on forum, old players are willing to answer u to any question u ask and help u with any problem u have

• Like 1

Yeah but he's obviously new, so just give him a rest... If he was here, like, for a month already, but he just popped in and dropped a few basic questions, so some kind of "...also try usin search first next time :)" would be completely enough. Being harsh to newbies isn't going to help anything.

Yeah but he's obviously new, so just give him a rest... If he was here, like, for a month already, but he just popped in and dropped a few basic questions, so some kind of "...also try usin search first next time :)" would be completely enough. Being harsh to newbies isn't going to help anything.

​You feel sorry for some forum twink? 1 min to register account and 1 min to create garbage topic. (I can do it myself a several times if you want, and you'll HAVE to answer me since you're so adequate). He don't wanna waste time to search something, don't wanna make any effort. He just want to load your brain asking a question, answered many time here. I'm not rude, just wanna the forum not to be a garbage pit, and make them know there's search feature here.

• Like 1

​You feel sorry for some forum twink? 1 min to register account and 1 min to create garbage topic. He don't wanna waste time to search something, don't wanna to make any effort. He just want to load your brain asking a question, answered many time here. I'm not rude, just wanna the forum not to be a garbage pit, and make them know there's search feature here.

​Look I'm not trying to argue whether he should or shouldn't use search button, obviously that's the first thing anyone should do before asking, but just because he's a derpie doesn't mean we have to drive them away, do we?

Remember that newbies are the future of the server; if they're wrong, give them helping hand, don't punch them in the face. Newbies need more 
cardiology.png

@MaieV: Please don't get discouraged by some people here, most of us are actually quite ok.

​how exactly is pointing out it was discussed so many times and he should use search considered toxic? its actually one of the forum rules, and if the same question pops up every second day, then it might be annoying for some ppl

Forbidden for all users:
2. Create topics:
     2.1 Already discussed on the forum. Use search to find answers to your questions.

if u want to ask these kind of questions, i would highly recommend joning Discord of our server, there are some newbies popping up from time to time with many questions, which eventho are answered many times on forum, old players are willing to answer u to any question u ask and help u with any problem u have

​it will take me 2-3 days to look for that s@*t ,because u ppl post everyday crap with balance classes or when u win a 9v9 so next time if u dont like newbie posts dont enter. PS:i wanna know stuff because i will play serious,and i dont wanna play a dead srv,got it. regards

​it will take me 2-3 days to look for that s@*t ,because u ppl post everyday crap with balance classes or when u win a 9v9 so next time if u dont like newbie posts dont enter. PS:i wanna know stuff because i will play serious,and i dont wanna play a dead srv,got it. regards

coz it takes 2-3 days to write in search "server population" and check like 3 topics with similar name, or also "what class to play" or "good classes" or w/e

i am happy new ppl are comming here, i answered u briefly in 1 sentence to your question, but for freaking sake, try to use search button next time, nobody expects u to browse every topic manually to look for your questions