Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know what happened on previous ROK chars?

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Why we have Orfen drop discussion in ROK disappearance topic? Just random thought.

cause 1 dropped orfen is more interesting the 2 sold orfens

• Like 2

Not to mention, but going to loa with 4 boxed chars on follow and main char included is pretty stupid. You can easily lose control, causing them die from mobs and drop.

12 hours ago, Koll said:

Char was on follow. Stopped following and no one was controlling him to bring back. Char was afk and after he realize that mobs killing him he told that he stucked and couldn't move.

We was checking location where he was for 20 min. Non of other chars stucked there. Also around 3 parties run through this place with char and didn't stuck.

I understand that you need to find someone to blame.

if you didnt stick there for 20 minutes its doesnt means man lies... time to time, we are just fells in under earth in middle of giran harbor and so on, its happen when we have multi clients on. so if ppl says there cant move because they are stuck ,its can be true, even if you cannot stuck in there like him ...

8 hours ago, driver said:

if we stop boxing 4-5 chars, enemy will stop calling us zerg :D

You have ppl exp all 65+ spots in all 3 prime tho )

• Like 1

You see balu afk/stuck or whatever at 8.30 and realize is not in 3ways wen you start buffs after 2-3 min?

And you speak in TS was there.

The bad thing is you let boxes keep epics.

1 hour ago, MPiRi said:

You see balu afk/stuck or whatever at 8.30 and realize is not in 3ways wen you start buffs after 2-3 min?

And you speak in TS was there.

The bad thing is you let boxes keep epics.

20.45 x'D

On ‎5‎.‎7‎.‎2017‎ г. at 9:59 PM, BlackJack said:

Yes its possible if you had 1 char following only. Everyone from bizz party always follows him and Balu also had out of party EE and Prophet and they didnt drop follow for no reason. He had 10+ chars on him only 1 stopped following, it's not movement speed and it's not players internet as he had 2 more chars following bizz the same way.

Can you explain me please,how a singer will have lower speed than warlord,even in robe set?

On ‎5‎.‎7‎.‎2017‎ г. at 9:37 PM, BlackJack said:

His other char that didnt get stuck had lower movement speed.

Can you say 2 sentences without a lie in them?How are we supposed to believe other things you are claiming?

Edited by D4re

1 hour ago, D4re said:

Can you explain me please,how a singer will have lower speed than warlord,even in robe set?

It's not what i said, learn english.

15 hours ago, BlackJack said:

It's not what i said, learn english.

15 hours ago, D4re said:

OK...I believe you,i swear!

he can`t read by eyes.

but he can troll :D