Myrtan

My intro project

7 hours ago, Cipriano said:

You are a forum player. Play more and talk less ...

What it have to do with this topic? You really don't see the real reason of creating this topic? Stop useless comments. You can pm me such things. Here I'm looking for feedback about my intro project.

Looking good, tho the white characters on the bottom look kinda random and out of place. I'd probably remove them and made more space for the shield/text.

Also random thought, but you could make really sweet, short and simple intro with that sonic blaster shooting at the viewer clip - but instead, on the 'impact' with the viewer, it would fluenty transfer into light colored screen + hit sound with the shield and stuff added on the light colored screen right after.

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Looking good, tho the white characters on the bottom look kinda random and out of place. I'd probably remove them and made more space for the shield/text.

Also random thought, but you could make really sweet, short and simple intro with that sonic blaster shooting at the viewer clip - but instead, on the 'impact' with the viewer, it would fluenty transfer into light colored screen + hit sound with the shield and stuff added on the light colored screen right after.

Yes I kow what you mean but atm Im not using proffesional program like Sony Vegas because its not free :D I will have to buy or pirate,

i'm not using Vegas either, Windows Movie Maker all the way 108.gif

althou it is very limited with customizations, so Vegas would be still the best choice for editing.

anyhow, now the Intro is slightly better than before, you can just keep it as it is without the white figures on the bottom and without the extra clips showing up.

it's supposed to be an Intro after all, not a clips preview.

Edited by Arcanum

22 hours ago, MoDoy said:

thats tax for pussying out from TH to izi PR ^_^ 

pussying? 

bro, if you dont use ctrl to pick up faster then we have nothing to talk about...

Sparks lighten up here between perklovers.. :D To bad i dont wanna go offtopic, otherwise i would spill some gas here to have some fun while eating pop corn.. B|

56 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

pussying? 

bro, if you dont use ctrl to pick up faster then we have nothing to talk about...

i use it, but do u?

when you're working on Windows Movie Maker, and suddenly it crashes after 30 minutes of editing without backup data:

• Like 1