Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

saving UI

recently i changed monitor and thus i am using different positions for my UI (different position of skill bar, party window, target window, buffs, stretched HP window, etc.) however after each time i start client it resets to its original position, so i have to change it every single time

what i wanted to ask is if somebody maybe knows how to save my UI after i change it so every single time i log its already set up same as i saved it last time (with my old monitor it was somehow saving it automatically, now it doesnt work)

maybe your l2 adrenaline overwrites the interface.dat all the time ...

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anytime said:

maybe your l2 adrenaline overwrites the interface.dat all the time ...

dat.adrenaline

but idk, if that would be case, it would overwrite the file even before i changed monitor, how could monitor change behaviour of bot program?

Wouldn't just deleting and redownloading system folder help? To me it looks like it has saved UI information from the old monitor and just needs to be updated. Or perhaps update drivers as well, but that doesn't look like it should be a problem.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You need to run the game file l2.exe from the system folder.

i do that, i tried to run it as administrator because someone told me that it was maybe missing some privs to overwrite some file, but it didnt change result

Maybe monitor have someresolution, that L2 dont support?

And of course you run only 1 client at time of change of ui?

Edited by Isoroku

i got into state where >>sometimes<< it saves position of my skill bar, party window, buff bars, position of target window and HP window, HOWEVER hp window and target window are not stretched as i left them (i could live with that coz its easy 2sec fix)

but that is just >>sometimes<< and i have no idea what determines if its saved or not (its totally random when it saves, but other time i log its back into sh1t possitions)