With PP and EE Warlord is the only character that can do solo farm pretty easy from 40-65+ withouth help of a tank. Until 40 is kind of hard, cause no aoe stun, but after 2nd profession and with aoe stun you just have to control number of mobs you can stun at once and just keep killing them, Ofc PP with good buffs help, EE increase the time your killing cause otherwise you need to sit and regen mana cause alot of it is wasted on the trains.

Good luck mate.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

But carefull, WLs drop Orfens lvl 3 these days. :D

I love when the same people that ask others not to trash talk, do exactly the same to other people's post.Your mad it was not in your favor?

P.S: Care myrtan another player can whope your ass in a 1 vs 1 fight. ;-)

Edited by Baluu

9 minutes ago, Baluu said:

I love when the same people that ask others not to trash talk, do exactly the same to other people's post.Your mad it was not in your favor?

P.S: Care myrtan another player can whope your ass in a 1 vs 1 fight. ;-)

Just a friendly advice to new friend :D

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Just a friendly advice to new friend :D

To drop you actually need to make them you know myrtan. Oh yeah sorry you don't know what that is. ;-)

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

To drop you actually need to make them you know myrtan. Oh yeah sorry you don't know what that is. ;-)

Have a good evening Balu :D

5 hours ago, Tibbers said:

Where does warlord stand in current version guys? Can he solo farm or he needs party to aoe?

I think guys overdid a bit. SE is enough as a box for warlord if u are not a guy who likes to play with a lot of boxes. with mana recharger and few buffs u can kills in most of good spots. And it is easy to find a CP. And if u like to play solo like me, with no boxes, best is summoner. But classic solo is hard.

But when we compare speed of leveling i still think that mage+SE,archer+PRP or wl + SE is same speed just different zones and system. WL is better for adena though.

On 07/07/2017 at 9:34 PM, ProGressive said:

I think guys overdid a bit. SE is enough as a box for warlord if u are not a guy who likes to play with a lot of boxes. with mana recharger and few buffs u can kills in most of good spots. And it is easy to find a CP. And if u like to play solo like me, with no boxes, best is summoner. But classic solo is hard.

But when we compare speed of leveling i still think that mage+SE,archer+PRP or wl + SE is same speed just different zones and system. WL is better for adena though.

I love to see people that dont even play Warlord comment about class... I'm telling you the only way Warlord is good is with PP+EE, anything else is just cripple and hard as hell. Only use SE has for WL are focus,DeathWisper and recharge. The thing is DW and focus alone doesnt do much, you need btb,bts,Haste lvl2,zerk, Greater might/shield and ofc never forget clarity, anything beside this you just kill 1 train and w8 3-5 mins for MP regen... So 2 mins farm, 3-5 mins sitting. Awsome farm no doubt about it... WL is excellent choice for Solo players but it depends alot of the supports you have. The better the supports the better the WL will be. So PP+EE friend or active is defently needed. Forget SE as he just serves to recharge MP, for WL.

9 minutes ago, Baluu said:

I love to see people that dont even play Warlord comment about class... I'm telling you the only way Warlord is good is with PP+EE, anything else is just cripple and hard as hell. Only use SE has for WL are focus,DeathWisper and recharge. The thing is DW and focus alone doesnt do much, you need btb,bts,Haste lvl2,zerk, Greater might/shield and ofc never forget clarity, anything beside this you just kill 1 train and w8 3-5 mins for MP regen... So 2 mins farm, 3-5 mins sitting. Awsome farm no doubt about it... WL is excellent choice for Solo players but it depends alot of the supports you have. The better the supports the better the WL will be. So PP+EE friend or active is defently needed. Forget SE as he just serves to recharge MP, for WL.

hmmm... maybe you can tell us about phantom ranger with FC not for warlord... haha

11 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

hmmm... maybe you can tell us about phantom ranger with FC not for warlord... haha

Clearly you are to young to say anything about my person so i'm going to leave you with a contrusctive comment, help newcomers dont trashtalk, if you had orfen you would know how frustating it is to have a char that can make so much, but cannot farm with orfen cause its useless. I just use what i have as eficient as possible.

2 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Clearly you are to young to say anything about my person so i'm going to leave you with a contrusctive comment, help newcomers dont trashtalk, if you had orfen you would know how frustating it is to have a char that can make so much, but cannot farm with orfen cause its useless. I just use what i have as eficient as possible.

7 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

Good for you, I'm not having trouble ingame with or withouth it. You see me complain? But Last time i saw Darksky... W8 i didn't, i saw blue teleport Marks in ground... Go go go farm fan boys. ;-)

Edited by Baluu

31 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Im not WL expert but i played WL  68-70 aoeing doom knights. WL+EE and pots, it was fine. And what u described upper it goes for every DD, if u have support u have exp. More supports more exp.

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Im not WL expert but i played WL  68-70 aoeing doom knights. WL+EE and pots, it was fine. And what u described upper it goes for every DD, if u have support u have exp. More supports more exp.

Well i dont have to tell you storys about farm, and even you not beeing WL expert you used EE, and don't tell me it was CP support, or whatever, i don't believe you had no access to 1 SE. So during progression you will feel lack of MP increase, defently clarity is more usefull for a WL then Focus and DW from SE. So if you play WL and can support 1 char let it be a EE instead of SE. Everytime.

Just now, Baluu said:

Well i dont have to tell you storys about farm, and even you not beeing WL expert you used EE, and don't tell me it was CP support, or whatever, i don't believe you had no access to 1 SE. So during progression you will feel lack of MP increase, defently clarity is more usefull for a WL then Focus and DW from SE. So if you play WL and can support 1 char let it be a EE instead of SE. Everytime.

I was using CP EE. I dont like boxing and second i cant box because have only one PC and most of time no PA. Thats one of the reasons why i play WC :) 

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I was using CP EE. I dont like boxing and second i cant box because have only one PC and most of time no PA. Thats one of the reasons why i play WC :) 

Still you are diverging from subject, i'm saying for WL farm long term, best option is SE or EE? Now regarding what i said and thinking about what each one gives and how much MP is vital on farm of Wl solo farm, tell us Please.

Edited by Baluu

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

Still you are diverging from subject, i'm saying for WL farm long term, best option is SE or EE? Now regarding what i said and thinking about what each one gives and how much MP is vital on farm of Wl solo farm, tell us Please.

Till end game EE is better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Till end game EE is better.

Thank you very much. ;-) If you can have PP friend with you. GG farm until 76 with alot of patience ofc and welcome to classic world. ^_^

Edited by Baluu
  • Like 1