Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Dude again you are out of point of what Leo said.. I know he is stupid that he didn't recording that action and there are not the proofs needed to ban you, but to start fooling your self and trying to prove some bullshits you are just getting ridiculous.. If i was in your place as long as he dont have the proofs i would not even come to here to post in that topic..

Kiddo

Instantly you make stand up and instantly after bsoe sitting down 2 clients? And in the same time you play and PvP.  Wow you are very fast guy ... 

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Dude again you are out of point of what Leo said.. I know he is stupid that he didn't recording that action and there are not the proofs needed to ban you, but to start fooling your self and trying to prove some bullshits you are just getting ridiculous.. If i was in your place as long as he dont have the proofs i would not even come to here to post in that topic..

You WERE  the only one guy from jungle that i respected...

You wasn't even there and you believe what said guy who got ban twice and he still claims he didn't bot

C'mon what's wrong with you

Really, you deserve for title "Biggest clown clan in lineage 2 history"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

Instantly you make stand up and instantly after bsoe sitting down 2 clients? And in the same time you play and PvP.  Wow you are very fast guy ... 

Reading clueless ppl used to be rly funny but there are so many clueless ppl lately on this forum that im slowly geting bored from it.

3 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

20 minutes ago, Rip said:

Ok, so if you really want to know what happened (it's not really intresting story) I was farming on bs, i saw KingBotaki and any sws but i had no mana so i went back to rechargers and used macro (you can see how on movie :D) after i realised that i am losing, i used bsoe and rechargers lost target and they skip command "useskill recharge" and they sit (you can see that on movie :D) And then i have been accused of botting by a person who got ban for botting  twice. End of story. Actally i dont even know why i wrote this, maybe to show how retarded botaki is.

I'm kinda sad for  that @Capone guy too.
You know what they say, you are the average of the 5 people closer to you. I hope he recruits new material soon.

THEY JUST TROLLING YOU 

THEY MAkE FUN WITH YOU

AND WE ENJOY IT

P.S think about what i am saying..You know i dont like JF.....

Edited by MyrmidonAch

43 minutes ago, Rizos said:

NO i didnt hate him i just reported bot i saw him boting since EV lvls. Im sorry but you have wrong info.

No i dont have wrong info..

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

You WERE  the only one guy from jungle that i respected...

You wasn't even there and you believe what said guy who got ban twice and he still claims he didn't bot

C'mon what's wrong with you

Really, you deserve for title "Biggest clown clan in lineage 2 history"

You had my respect to buddy till you started bullshiting about my clan and me..

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

I'm kinda sad for  that @Capone guy too.
You know what they say, you are the average of the 5 people closer to you. I hope he recruits new material soon.

Do i have to remind you also who started to bullshiting here against me?

@Rip Bottaki again you don't understand what is mean the word "instantly" 2 clients stand up when you play at the SAME TIME PVP  and when you used the bsoe instantly sitting down without any action cause you make bsoe ? right? maybe you are and 2 years old 

28 minutes ago, Rip said:

Ok, so if you really want to know what happened (it's not really intresting story) I was farming on bs, i saw KingBotaki and any sws but i had no mana so i went back to rechargers and used macro (you can see how on movie :D) after i realised that i am losing, i used bsoe and rechargers lost target and they skip command "useskill recharge" and they sit (you can see that on movie :D) And then i have been accused of botting by a person who got ban for botting  twice. End of story. Actally i dont even know why i wrote this, maybe to show how retarded botaki is.

1 ELDER REALLY? HAHAAHAHHAHA THIS IS THE AFTERMATH OF THE BUSTED

5 minutes ago, Capone said:

No i dont have wrong info..

You had my respect to buddy till you started bullshiting about my clan and me..

Do i have to remind you also who started to bullshiting here against me?

??????

Can u explain me smth? :D

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

THEY JUST TROLLING YOU 

THEY MAkE FUN WITH YOU

AND WE ENJOY IT

P.S think about what i am saying..You know i dont like JF.....

Hopefully that you enjoy also that you got no balls to accept that u were selling your char for real money after we found that link in your facebook profile.. :D
Well tbh, i didn't expecting anything more from a newage "greek" guy.. Just a pussy hiding and fool himself.. :D

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

So if you know me go on and contact with me ..And when you talk about pussies look at your TS/Discord you talk everyday with them .As already know you cant touch me and your bunch (sadly you join them in this retard clown show) with cheap propaganda try what?Give me negative popularity ?Come on dont act like 15 y.o kid .No honour in that.As i said i was here before you i am here and i ll be here.But your Toxic Bunch ...Soon you ll be a bad memory..Scammers Botters Clowns ..

You always right you cant touch me.THIS SONG IS MADE FOR YOU NIGG..

Edited by realKingLeonidas

47 minutes ago, Rip said:

You have good pc

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

You always right you cant touch me.THIS SONG IS MADE FOR YOU NIGG

I ll go watch Olympiakos -Partouzan come to watch this game together Me you my friends..We will have a lot of fun..

where is ripbottaki .. ? @Rip stay tunned dude don't leave us... we need you to laugh and with you .. make more videos how good work your bots.. aaah sry wrong word.. in your wolrd is the best and the fastest macros hahahhaha

23 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Why didn't you upload next fight and ur best kiting ability? :ph34r: (0.55)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

why you don't upload and your 2 bsoe. like a man dude.. don't be a lady hahahhaha
you will cover me if you upload only the 1st bsoe.. to see how good you use your macros on your 2 shilien elders... hahhaha

Edited by DerMeister

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

:DDDDDDDDD

Top kek destro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WHAT A GOOD PLAYER ;D

• Like 1