kkthx

Castle Siege

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

Burry, check few post Up. ;)

I didnt. 75lvl coming without some complication, maybe before next CS, why u ask me?

Maybe start working for CP not only for ur self and your levels? Or next time again will cry that u are only 74 and other 70 :D

Stay in BS, no knoriks around ?

Stiba you can xp only wen chn zerk protect you!out of there prime you just run ...1vs4-5 its normal pvp for you ok . mabe you are 13 years old.  You have only 1 video to upload here from last yeae and in this video its not your cp .. and you dont say nothink wen you lose 4 active vs lelos and pistolas whit self buffs on pistolas 

You come here and talk talk talk dont rr and stay to figth or you will never lern to pvp !! You talk like jf!.  But the deferend is that jf have balls to stay pvp or come to die whit less numpers and this make them beter at pvp 

19 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Maybe start working for CP not only for ur self and your levels? Or next time again will cry that u are only 74 and other 70 :D

Stay in BS, no knoriks around ?

Keep your dreams and keep drogs in your blood. xD

4 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Stiba you can xp only wen chn zerk protect you!out of there prime you just run ...1vs4-5 its normal pvp for you ok . mabe you are 13 years old.  You have only 1 video to upload here from last yeae and in this video its not your cp .. and you dont say nothink wen you lose 4 active vs lelos and pistolas whit self buffs on pistolas 

Memeda WK. :x

1vs5 (me,lafi, panter,pony and poseidon)xD

I said u, post video, how me,my dark panter ,dostanesprespicu and vasiukas attack on u. Everyone will see how many of u were activ(5-6?i dont count summons like u). :D

TT its 1 year in this server part of the big zerk ally and they make 0 progres oups wait you invite greenligthds in your clan this is more zerk progress

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Keep your dreams and keep drogs in your blood. xD

Memeda WK. :x

I said u, post video, how me,my dark panter ,dostanesprespicu and vasiukas attack on u. Everyone will see how many of u were activ(5-6?i dont count summons like u). :D

Stiba007 no clan fadom ranger I see some fatl cast to me to and befor 10 post you say that you dont like this tactick whit no clan fr xaxaxa stiba you are so funy (you say that you kill solo DA whit DA pony and FR and you are huppy !for this bigggggg win )

Edited by pistolas

21 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Stiba007 no clan fadom ranger I see some fatl cast to me to and befor 10 post you say that you dont like this tactick whit no clan fr xaxaxa stiba you are so funy 

Try guess who was playing for Stiba007 yesterday. I little help u. Delete 007. xD

I dont like it. U try constantly killing per 4% , u try constantly drop us. I will try pking all your ally per 4% more, we will try drop u more.

Green ally didnt doing it now, they try clear pvp, my PR dont will killing them per 4%. So simply tactic.

Greenlight is good guy. Big view about DL he gave me.

Our progres is 0, im solist and looser and im aliance leaders, next news about us? xD

Nothing about our huge trust inside ally? Do u share your epics from Soil CP with your ally guys? Probably u dont have trust from brother. ;) xaxaxa

Edited by Stiba007

29 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Try guess who was playing for Stiba007 yesterday. I little help u. Delete 007. xD

I dont like it. U try constantly killing per 4% , u try constantly drop us. I will try pking all your ally per 4% more, we will try drop u more.

Green ally didnt doing it now, they try clear pvp, my PR dont will killing them per 4%. So simply tactic.

Greenlight is good guy. Big view about DL he gave me.

Our progres is 0, im solist and looser and im aliance leaders, next news about us? xD

Nothing about our huge trust inside ally? Do u share your epics from Soil CP with your ally guys? Probably u dont have trust from brother. ;) xaxaxa

Stiba you are the type of ppl that if jerry acept the love laters from bizz and chn you will kissing my balls for everythink mabe you come here and say that I am your best friend to xaxaxax nothink more to say bb noob gl at rr 

8 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Stiba you are the type of ppl that if jerry acept the love laters from bizz and chn you will kissing my balls for everythink mabe you come here and say that I am your best friend to xaxaxax nothink more to say bb noob gl at rr 

Next amazing new about me. xD

So close, i showed when NF offers  us CH, when we made with them ally. I showed it, when FamiliaD join to ES, they get rekt instantly when open mouth on us.I showed it if Zacman pm me about ally or invite to pt on pvp vs u.

So bad for u, that Core of WS+WK are loyal.

Dont forget pistolas, when we came to AQ for Fun on pvp, who wrote on Apocalypsa like little girl:"Lets us stop JF farm AQ":ph34r: xaxa

21 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Next amazing new about me. xD

So close, i showed when NF offers  us CH, when we made with them ally. I showed it, when FamiliaD join to ES, they get rekt instantly when open mouth on us.I showed it if Zacman pm me about ally or invite to pt on pvp vs u.

Dont forget pistolas, when we came to AQ for Fun on pvp, who wrote on Apocalypsa like little girl:"Lets us stop JF farm AQ":ph34r: xaxa

CH was for anathema, then CoB, idk what u mean. We had 2 not 3.

1 hour ago, Pepon said:

CH was for anathema, then CoB, idk what u mean. We had 2 not 3.

Yes, dont wast your time with talk with me. Listen our wise greek cop.;)

Kure contacte me,  it was in time, when TT killing most of RBs with 2-3pts and CoD has one pt. So u can ask him on it. 

Btw. He is my spy. Kick him from clan guys.xD

32 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Yes, dont wast your time with talk with me. Listen our wise greek cop.;)

Kure contacte me,  it was in time, when TT killing most of RBs with 2-3pts and CoD has one pt. So u can ask him on it. 

Btw. He is my spy. Kick him from clan guys.xD

dude it doesnt have to do with pts or asking kure. We had 1 ch and demoss "had" the other. The deal was u join as TT. U went with biz so w.e.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

This part is especially funny.

I'm curious if he really belives in all bullshit he writes or its just bulky attempt to troll?

Wake up stiba, u was nobody and you are still nobody, just a small part of big zerg. There are always been serious pts in WS (bizz,uchi,rip,kiam,str for example) no matter lvls and equip. And you never been any serious threat to even 60+ good cp's.

Sure your clan maybe have been active on epics when your side zerged all for free castles and epics (but not  as an organizator of these - as lier told us) and have 2-3pt on siedges. But that is all your achievements as a clan leader\pt leader. No balls to fight(99% of PR\rr), no balls to leave your zerg for interesting game, no talent as an organizator(from the results we see). And thats apart from tons of lie you are telling on forum.

Stiba ur the best. Sorry all but he is really the best. Since i came to this server, my cp ( whiteba cp ), we never won one single pvp against ur pt xD i have to say u guys are good, if they had a rating in this server for PR you wouldl be the number one.

Edited by mrphrenetic

15 minutes ago, mrphrenetic said:

Stiba ur the best. Sorry all but he is really the best. Since i came to this server, my cp ( whiteba cp ), we never won one single pvp against ur pt xD i have to say u guys are good, if they had a rating in this server for PR you wouldl be the number one.

For PR i would win contest. But everything else truth.

17 hours ago, Pepon said:

dude it doesnt have to do with pts or asking kure. We had 1 ch and demoss "had" the other. The deal was u join as TT. U went with biz so w.e.

We didnt have deal, Kure just said me about situation, plan in future and gave me offer on slot in new ally with CH.

I never said Kure that we join to you.

@Kure or u didnt offer us clan with CH?

16 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Kkt, 

Maybe some care about opinion from frontline sps, master of dying in pvp like first. But im not. 

I can be for my enemies whatever, i dont care about it. xD

I enjoy game with people around me and we work on our goals very successfully.

And about my clan? U cant be more rediculous. Most people from our own ally havent idea how TT work inside. U still havent idea about us and our work on epics.

Legendary stories about our PR/bsoe or rr are cool. Its so amazing like enemies using bsoe in pvp zone during CS. ;)

15 hours ago, mrphrenetic said:

I havent idea who are u and how side. So thx for 1st place for us. U can send medals on me , i cant comment it more.

Edited by Stiba007

23 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

First pvp: I place it #2 in most embarassing moments I've witnessed from enemy side, with #1 the unforgettable 2v10, some months ago where your usual archer pt was involved (can provide golden screenshot with corpses - just message me). 2 actives there in both cases, PR, DA.
Second pvp: V4siukas pretty much like you, always 0 clue what target to take. Sps made a record of fatal dmg received (won't say the number, crazy funny though :P...twice). 3 actives there: PR, DA, BD.

You know, this was supposed to be a secret but when i joined server nearly a year ago, ppl from your loyal side were comparing your skills to Legiana. Ouch...

Edit: There was also third pvp with 4 actives (OL included), but no special mention since SM zerg.

Edited by Sensei

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

First pvp: I place it #2 in most embarassing moments I've witnessed from enemy side, with #1 the unforgettable 2v10, some months ago where your usual archer pt was involved (can provide golden screenshot with corpses - just message me). 2 actives there in both cases, PR, DA.
Second pvp: V4siukas pretty much like you, always 0 clue what target to take. Sps made a record of fatal dmg received (won't say the number, crazy funny though :P...twice). 3 actives there: PR, DA, BD.

You know, this was supposed to be a secret but when i joined server nearly a year ago, ppl from your loyal side were comparing your skills to Legiana. Ouch...

U can post it here, i dont need make some secret. 

About pvps activ ppl. We havent reason talk about it more, u can do from 3activ people 5activ. And from your biggers numbers u made almost solo player. ? 

Btw. I was there for DA, 2nd time for Sorc, 3rd time for PR. 

First time i get sleep, amazing DA/BD or  PR can this spell? Surprise for me. 

Enjoy your PvE, enjoy your epics. We enjoy our power farm and our pvps, so many enemies for us now. ;)

Its easier way when big part of our server will share about epics and more parties will be have good equips and lvls, than 2pts with epics and OE items.

For some time, your zerk break down and more smallers sides will make good pvps and top pts of u only lost time and huge riches  :D

Everyone can talk about me whatever, its their worry. I start care about it, when they will have balls and they say it me.

U havent idea who is core of WS+WK.:)

<PR> Nobody 

27 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

First time i get sleep, amazing DA/BD or  PR can this spell? Surprise for me. 

<PR> Nobody 

edited the OL part, that was other pvp indeed. And even then we didn't have more numbers but captain Stiba made up bishops and hidden daggers in his imaginary world.
Must be terrible to be still irelevant after so much time here. Maybe next year.
you PR on forum too? Bad habits are bad.
@rhaegar with 2.0 never coming you gotta spice things up in this dessert, so good targets are ppl who deny reality.

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1