manganian

What to do next??

Hello,

I started playing with my wife on this serwer 2 weeks ago and now we are about to hit lv 40. I want to go for shillen knight and she for spellsinger. The question is what to do after 40?? My idea is to make spoiler and se and keep farming until we will be able to buy top C equipment for our main classes. Second idea is to keep farming in d grades but im not sure if any aoe pt after 40lv will take us. 

PS: If i go for spoiler what should my wife play with? We don't have dual box so if she choses support it will be active.

I wouldn't say the D grade is that much of an issue for the parties... You're searching for parties through the /partymatching and nobody can see your equip there, and for the Alligator's Island AOE parties there're often people under 40 as far as I remember :) Spoil is obviously a fair idea to gear up but my spider senses are tingling that there'll be an event soon (unless those ghosts in GH with free hats were the event itself), and during events it's fairly easy to make some easy cash :P

4 hours ago, manganian said:

Hello,

I started playing with my wife on this serwer 2 weeks ago and now we are about to hit lv 40. I want to go for shillen knight and she for spellsinger. The question is what to do after 40?? My idea is to make spoiler and se and keep farming until we will be able to buy top C equipment for our main classes. Second idea is to keep farming in d grades but im not sure if any aoe pt after 40lv will take us. 

PS: If i go for spoiler what should my wife play with? We don't have dual box so if she choses support it will be active.

look for aoe pt always, the rest is a waste of time and adena. if you would do aoe 20-40 you would buy c grade already. aoe pt doesnt matter in what grade do u making trains and till 44lvl on AI its ok with D grade.
spoiler 40lvl in c luxor is nice choice to spoil CBP from 38lvl lizards. duo with sk will provide you ~700-900k\hour. look for spoiler guides here on forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

look for aoe pt always, the rest is a waste of time and adena. if you would do aoe 20-40 you would buy c grade already. aoe pt doesnt matter in what grade do u making trains and till 44lvl on AI its ok with D grade.
spoiler 40lvl in c luxor is nice choice to spoil CBP from 38lvl lizards. duo with sk will provide you ~700-900k\hour. look for spoiler guides here on forum.

++. That being said, I'm kind of leaning towards believing that some additional DD would help a bit more than a support to your spoil. After all you can buy some decent buffs for fishes, and if none of your want to box later on, a buffer won't help you all too much once you return to your main character :)

2 hours ago, Drizzt Do Urden said:

Do some raid , sell rune and you have your C grade ?

Unless your party agrees to share, and when the runes drops to some guy he goes offline :D L2 players just never change

18 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Unless your party agrees to share, and when the runes drops to some guy he goes offline :D L2 players just never change

Low raids drop less than 9 runes and its ok if you agree not to share before rb dies. Also they drop tons of ewd. So kill 10 raids together and you will 100% have top c armors and luxury weapons. Unless you will be very unlucky