Sign in to follow this  
Dem0

Dagger CP LF...

Hello new formed dagger CP looking for:
~Tank~
~BD~
                                              ~SWS~ (or driver for our 73 lvl character)
Min lvl 70

Clan JungleForces with Clanhall
Prime time GMT +1 20:00 till 24:00

What is required from you:
-Refering prime time
-Having a Discord
-Playing for fun

Our setup:
SWS:free
BD: free
TANK: free
BP: taken
EE: taken
TH/AW/PW: Free
TH: taken
TH: taken
AW: taken
GLAD: taken

Our boxes: SE, WC, PP

If you are interested or for more info pm Myrciu or JaPolecze in game or here in forum.

Edited by Dem0

34 minutes ago, Rip said:

Myrciu new forum account?

Yup. I needed it to advertise selling items not from my acc

Edited by Myrtan

12 minutes ago, Kure said:

Change ee for se imho...

Atm we have active ee player, don't have se that's why for now we trying this setup.

somehow i always find something not good in your cp, still give some suggestion though, you should change gladitor to destroyer, with othell rune, he will the main DD that can 1 guy gving exp leech for whole pt, gladtior very strong in pvp, cant deny, but in term of pve, both orc fighters are more superior to be compared with

Edited by qloc01

5 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

somehow i always find something not good in your cp, still give some suggestion though, you should change gladitor to destroyer, with othell rune, he will the main DD that can 1 guy gving exp leech for whole pt, gladtior very strong in pvp, cant deny, but in term of pve, both orc fighters are more superior to be compared with

If we go toi bro, we can farm easily with daggers. I think duelist is very good for pvp or pve in this setup, cuz for example triple slash lowwer pdef by 23%, combined with stigma and hex will be very good for pve too. :)

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

If we go toi bro, we can farm easily with daggers. I think duelist is very good for pvp or pve in this setup, cuz for example triple slash lowwer pdef by 23%, combined with stigma and hex will be very good for pve too. :)

hex and gladi pdef reduce dosent stack!

In terms of pve 1v1 destro>>>>all.... Aka exping my 44 lvl dest alt under GC in silent valley. Yummy

Edited by Kure

4 minutes ago, Anytime said:

hex and gladi pdef reduce dosent stack!

Didn't know about that. Well, in my opinion nothing need to be changed with gladi I think we need him anyway, because full dagger pt need some tough heavy user, who will help a lot in pvp, and for example protect ee, bp etc. We will see how we will work and mby we will do changes in the future. Thanks for all opinions guys :) Not that experienced in that matter so need advice always

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Didn't know 

My guess for your archers CP was max 1month. Bingo ✓

If u rly want on low rate server finally stable CP, Core of CP must create good support. DD can play everyone, sup not.

I havent idea why do u prefer 5th DD and wc only like box. WC is so fcking awesome and funny char.

Who is Plaza? I was killing his ugly sisters Enzo and Tyson.

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

My guess for your archers CP was max 1month. Bingo ✓

If u rly want on low rate server finally stable CP, Core of CP must create good support. DD can play everyone, sup not.

I havent idea why do u prefer 5th DD and wc only like box. WC is so fcking awesome and funny char.

Who is Plaza? I was killing his ugly sisters Enzo and Tyson.

Oh Stiba, Stiba. Archer CP was what we wanted you all to think. From the beginning we wanted to play daggers, but we needed to take lvls. How take lvls faster? With phantom ranger. In that way Im 75 Treasure Hunter now. We all were prs. It was only for Exp and see if we like Archer CP. We have active ee, active bp, and char sws to dbe driven. The problem is find me active wc 70+ who is not taken yet by any cp
About Plaza? It's a TH :D if you haven't realized

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Oh Stiba, Stiba. Archer CP was what we wanted you all to think. From the beginning we wanted to play daggers, but we needed to take lvls. How take lvls faster? With phantom ranger. In that way Im 75 Treasure Hunter now. We all were prs. It was only for Exp and see if we like Archer CP. We have active ee, active bp, and char sws to dbe driven. The problem is find me active wc 70+ who is not taken yet by any cp

I know this char, but i dont know who is it. Which forum warrior. 

Enzo was hiding in same randoSMs clan, so im just curious. 

About wc u must watch to future or u will be unhappy on 78+ lvls. Maybe time make own sacrifice and start play sup.

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Plaza, Plaza... Pretending to be neutral in "dead clan" jungle for exp bonus only and beging not to PK him... I was fooled, not gonna happen anymore. Anw cu on battlefield.

P.S. GZ, well spent 500 crp for droping war with us :D

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I know this char, but i dont know who is it. Which forum warrior. 

Enzo was hiding in same randoSMs clan, so im just curious. 

About wc u must watch to future or u will be unhappy on 78+ lvls. Maybe time make own sacrifice and start play sup.

There are no more forum warriors from our clan here. I know, we will need WC we will see in the future how the things go and mby reroll some char. But we spent too much money already on rerolling :P

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Plaza, Plaza... Pretending to be neutral in "dead clan" jungle for exp bonus only and beging not to PK him... I was fooled, not gonna happen anymore. Anw cu on battlefield.

P.S. GZ, well spent 500 crp for droping war with us :D

About dropping war it was smart move from our clan leader. Im not the leader so don't talk to me about that. We don't have alliance and many of us lacking with lvls while many of you are already 3rd class. 

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

hmm google is free, you can search for info if you want, trust me, with othell rune, everyone have to feel nervous before Titan exp

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

Lesson for men:
Never take lessons from:
1) women
2) stiba

This is not a place to start flame war, so you can stop right now.

5 hours ago, Dem0 said:

This is not a place to start flame war, so you can stop right now.

If that;s your way to say thank you for useful tip, you're welcome ^^