Sign in to follow this  
LookAtThis

Sealed Rune

Welcome Admins!

I just asking Its correct to 1 people get 26 Rune from Boss and another 8 ppl get nothing? Boss dropping rune's in package? 26 rune's  are more expensive than Adamantite Ring..Could you do it like each single drop? Might be everybody who is in party will get something good item :)  Waiting for your answer. 

Edited by LookAtThis

1 hour ago, LookAtThis said:

Welcome Admins!

I just asking Its correct to 1 people get 26 Rune from Boss and another 8 ppl get nothing? Boss dropping rune's in package? 26 rune's  are more expensive than Adamantite Ring..Could you do it like each single drop? Might be everybody who is in party will get something good item :)  Waiting for your answer. 

+1... 

X: after raid we share the runes right?
Y: sure
Z: ofc
raid finishes
*Z has picked up 50 runes*
*Z has left the party*

They are same items, same like in the past only one guy was getting X parts for crafting some item, it works same.

I believe its possible to make them drop separately, however have fun picking up 300+ runes 1 by 1 after you kill epic boss.

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

They are same items, same like in the past only one guy was getting X parts for crafting some item, it works same.

I believe its possible to make them drop separately, however have fun picking up 300+ runes 1 by 1 after you kill epic boss.

I believe it shouldn't be a huge issue just making a separable ammounts of rune drops in each RB, for example if raid has 100+ runes then just make it group by 10. This change could help especially newbies who rely on getting at least that one rune to get a D weapon. One guy multiplies his net worth like 50 times and other pick a short straw, I don't think that's ideal. On low levels even if the raid drops a full gun, it's barely 10% of the price of the entire rune set. Keys are in most cases worthless.

@Yomana Only 10% of server can kill Epic bosses... U should focus too another 90% who playes with random party :) If you could kill Epic----- its good for you and take the tirck to pick up every single "yummy candy" :P

17 minutes ago, LookAtThis said:

@Yomana Only 10% of server can kill Epic bosses... U should focus too another 90% who playes with random party :) If you could kill Epic----- its good for you and take the tirck to pick up every single "yummy candy" :P

I understand but you dont solve one problem by creating another one. If it can be arranged to drop in bunches on epics and single drop in rb that would be fine. 

Otherwise its not funny to waste 5 min to pick up 400 runes every day.

@YomanaI just dont understand why u make a drama to pick up from the floor Like every mats or adena .. When you killing "Ur Epic bosses" u arent alone .. there need like 2-3 parties. Its 27 chars. You can pick up every char with 14 each.. It takes 5 mins from your gameplay?:) i dont think so .. max 45 sec.  In this Mode 1 ppl get all runes and say good bye.. and another 8 get 0.. U can speak easy when u have constant party and can share it. :)  1 more time PLEASE focus Random People too :)  

35 minutes ago, LookAtThis said:

@YomanaI just dont understand why u make a drama to pick up from the floor Like every mats or adena .. When you killing "Ur Epic bosses" u arent alone .. there need like 2-3 parties. Its 27 chars. You can pick up every char with 14 each.. It takes 5 mins from your gameplay?:) i dont think so .. max 45 sec.  In this Mode 1 ppl get all runes and say good bye.. and another 8 get 0.. U can speak easy when u have constant party and can share it. :)  1 more time PLEASE focus Random People too :)  

Only CC leader party party (or party with highest dmg in CC if they dont have enough ppl) can pick up, so its not 27 ppl. Also parties might not be full, sometimes that party can get pked and camped by enemies and you can very easily lose drops. Imagine epic jewel on floor in 200 runes and you cannot click on it to pick up, then 2 high lvl enemy pts come and pk everything and camp for 5 mins to be able to pick up and you lose epic, well, that can piss you off.

ok let me answer  you like you just did. 

I dont understand why you make drama to pick them up in bunches like every material dropping from boss.

Why nobody proposed to make enchants drop in single drops so far?  Is it my problem that people in this server buy runes for 2kk ? When i used to do raids i never got a drop

Stop crying to make the game easier than the developers made it already.

edit: I dont even have a CP , im random.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 2

Parties always share runes if it is agreed on. The only problem is that some ppl dont want to share with my boxes, but oh well then they dont get invited after that.

Even if it dropped 1 by 1 someone will get hurt too. Not everyone will get rune or enchant or what ever. Just simply remember every time you kill boss or any other monster in party. Someone will get more drop someone less, someone will not get anything... So stop QQing and just post shame topic of "RB drop scam" so people aware of those people who not sharing runes. Even tho eventually you will know who share who not once you level up. The higher level, the more consistent people you will find into your RB parties. Current rune issues happens actually at very low levels, i guess. Till this moment from my like 10+ raids, every single rune were distributed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way that everyone is getting a least 1 rune is this:

For such system to work this needs to be happen, runes drop amount is completely fixed depending on Raid level:

- Raids from 1 to 39 lvl drops 9 runes, so players gets 1 rune each.

-. Raids from 40 to 55 lvl drops 18 runes, so every player gets 2 runes each.

-  Raids from 56+ level drops 27 runes, so everybody gets 3 runes each.

1) Runes appears directly into the players inventory after kill (for party with most damage);

2) Runes works as adena so once someone picks rune, runes get distributed to party members (this way is still very exploitable).

16 hours ago, nublyn said:

Even if it dropped 1 by 1 someone will get hurt too. Not everyone will get rune or enchant or what ever. Just simply remember every time you kill boss or any other monster in party. Someone will get more drop someone less, someone will not get anything... So stop QQing and just post shame topic of "RB drop scam" so people aware of those people who not sharing runes. Even tho eventually you will know who share who not once you level up. The higher level, the more consistent people you will find into your RB parties. Current rune issues happens actually at very low levels, i guess. Till this moment from my like 10+ raids, every single rune were distributed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way that everyone is getting a least 1 rune is this:

For such system to work this needs to be happen, runes drop amount is completely fixed depending on Raid level:

- Raids from 1 to 39 lvl drops 9 runes, so players gets 1 rune each.

-. Raids from 40 to 55 lvl drops 18 runes, so every player gets 2 runes each.

-  Raids from 56+ level drops 27 runes, so everybody gets 3 runes each.

1) Runes appears directly into the players inventory after kill (for party with most damage);

2) Runes works as adena so once someone picks rune, runes get distributed to party members (this way is still very exploitable).

I wouldn't complicate it, just make regular RBs to drop runes by 1 (just make ctrl+c ctrl+v e.g. 9 groups of 1 rune drop instead of 1 group of 9 runes) and keep the epic bosses as they are because there the distribution is not an issue since CC leader decides anyway. It shouldn't take that much effort and it's going to make newbies' life much easier.

20 hours ago, Reaper said:

Only CC leader party party (or party with highest dmg in CC if they dont have enough ppl) can pick up, so its not 27 ppl. 

Not true.

It is obviously about organization tho, you cant have everyone picking up.

Edited by weeeeD

On 2/11/2017 at 2:27 PM, LookAtThis said:

Welcome Admins!

i'm no admin, but i already know the answer: it's no, because the whole idea is freaking stupid.

it has always been like that for enchant scrolls, and it has always been like that for materials.

you either get the other 8 people in party to agree with sharing, or you get over it and move on.