Sign in to follow this  
GrimoireWeiss

How to change class on test server?

There is nothing hard about taking those quest items neccesary for class change and putting them into the shop. I am not wasting hours of time to do quests just to test some things on few classes.

8 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

There is nothing hard about taking those quest items neccesary for class change and putting them into the shop. I am not wasting hours of time to do quests just to test some things on few classes.

there were builder commands on the 1.5 test, dunno why they refuse to put them back in. I told koll already nobody will be bothered to do shit without basic builder commands.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

there were builder commands on the 1.5 test, dunno why they refuse to put them back in. I told koll already nobody will be bothered to do shit without basic builder commands.

I saw that post as there is barely any info on test servers here.
I don't see what could i test if there is barely any tools. Like a grade gear only, no skill books shop and it seems there is no way to change class unless you do quests.
I want to test 2 classes so it will take many hours for quests and even more for books.Right now it's waste of resources to keep that server up.

3 hours ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

I saw that post as there is barely any info on test servers here.
I don't see what could i test if there is barely any tools. Like a grade gear only, no skill books shop and it seems there is no way to change class unless you do quests.
I want to test 2 classes so it will take many hours for quests and even more for books.Right now it's waste of resources to keep that server up.

thats what i said, especially since i've played the 1.5 test server that had builder commands available, you could port/add skills etc instantly and testing was very convenient

16 hours ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

Ah I thought you meant the class change, as for switching the classes horizontaly

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Ah I thought you meant the class change, as for switching the classes horizontaly

Nah, server has auto registration and you only need to run a bit to change level so it's all good.

Edited by GrimoireWeiss