felicioschlickmann

Experiments Section

Could the administration do the same on our community? Questions about rates and other stuff, that can't be tested with exactly parameters by the players, but the adm's/gm's do the experiments and show us the results. i know it's a lot of work, but seems to be a good idea, could also ad this to the Knowledge Base section.
I'm taking for example this forum https://eu.4gameforum.com/forums/1659/

There players make their requests and explain why they are asking those things. GM's make an analisis, and do the experiments. Things that are myths and only hoax being proofed.

• Like 2

the ppl on official do not have access to a test server like you guys do, you can just log there and run your own experiments.

"admins" on official server have basicly nothing to do. bot hunting is basicly unexistent, patches and content and major events are coming to them without them having to do basically anything, and same goes for the fixes. Unfortunatly here we have to do everything by ourselves not leaving much room in a normal time frame to do this kind of stuff actively. i do it every time its needed on a bug report or something but doing it just for curiosity is not something we can rly afford to do atm.

Yeah, there the staff have people working just to do the experiments, but they don’t take all the suggestions. Just the ones wich the group of testers think its relevant or has the person set all the parameters he want to see applied and find a result, and has a form to fill to make your request, questions that you may ask and specify the process of the task. Me and probably some players doesn’t know any gm commands to do these tests on the test server. This can help these guys. I see the staff is made of few gms, could give some rewards to the ones who take the task and get some data of it. 

6 hours ago, felicioschlickmann said:

Yeah, there the staff have people working just to do the experiments, but they don’t take all the suggestions. Just the ones wich the group of testers think its relevant or has the person set all the parameters he want to see applied and find a result, and has a form to fill to make your request, questions that you may ask and specify the process of the task. Me and probably some players doesn’t know any gm commands to do these tests on the test server. This can help these guys. I see the staff is made of few gms, could give some rewards to the ones who take the task and get some data of it. 

You can create topic in Knowledge base with some tests, form it and will get reward.

Don't wana sound like a fanboy but I prefer to have 1 bug fixed by GM's rather than  see them making 10 experiments just to explain stuff which is available on the internet but kids are too lazy to search for it :f