kpucko6eaTc

Enchanting

1 hour ago, TrekPazt said:

this inspired me to try to enchant my +8 demon. didnt worked as intended tho ...

Sometimes is like this (( I do not want to inspired anybody to enchant his weapons or something. Im just doing videos/streaming because i like it, also i want to help with advetisment of the sever because the server is really good.

• Like 1

damn man :o Judging by the fact you're enchanting with regular scrolls instead of the improved makes me believe you don't exactly have hundreds of millions on some other char, so you're really risking your main gun just like this... Bold, but gratz again neverthless! ^_^

15 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

damn man :o Judging by the fact you're enchanting with regular scrolls instead of the improved makes me believe you don't exactly have hundreds of millions on some other char, so you're really risking your main gun just like this... Bold, but gratz again neverthless! ^_^

Well yea, i do not have hunded of milions. Thanks for watching/comments.

18 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I know how it is, on my first emi +16 I had only emi 15 and 3kk it was all or nothing ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kpucko6eaTc said:

"RoolBack u can check my topic in "Trade section, also u can offer me there.

You will receive my offer ✌️

1 hour ago, RoolBack said:

I know how it is, on my first emi +16 I had only emi 15 and 3kk it was all or nothing ?

Respect for that... I don't ench my C ring on +2 if I don't have at least 200kk in my bank :D Gotta play it safe :D

19 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Respect for that... I don't ench my C ring on +2 if I don't have at least 200kk in my bank :D Gotta play it safe :D

Hehe have risk, but in second emi to 16 I had 1.2kkk in stock, and success another one to 16, not bad ? it on 1.5

9 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

Hehe have risk, but in second emi to 16 I had 1.2kkk in stock, and success another one to 16, not bad ? it on 1.5

Then sold adena, got ban and quit for half year (just to make storyline complete).

Edited by Kure
  • Haha 1