lTommy

BloodBrothers (A Fresh Start)

You asked me to choose between you and luizm, next  thing i said “remove perkunas tag, you are no longer in Perkunas”, but sure if it makes you feel any better, you left Perkunas, not that i care eitherway.

I love it when people come and insist " NO ! they were KICKED ! Heh! they were bad products after all, like all those who left--sorry were kicked from our side!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pendragon said:

You asked me to choose between you and luizm, next  thing i said “remove perkunas tag, you are no longer in Perkunas”, but sure if it makes you feel any better, you left Perkunas, not that i care eitherway.

You just forgot to mention the earlier sentence: "Im not kicking anyone". Knew that i should have recorded that, anyway, i do believe that this is irrelevant too. GG

59 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

New info. Nonfactors disbanded from ally. Now we are only one clan.

wait...i thought you weren't in any ally ???  xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Setzer said:

You just forgot to mention the earlier sentence: "Im not kicking anyone". Knew that i should have recorded that, anyway, i do believe that this is irrelevant too. GG

you misunderstood me, but sure, you left :) that matters so much.

• Confused 1