Pendragon

5 heroes vs 21

On 2018-06-06 at 12:01 PM, MoDoy said:

PRs are -Con, dunno exact numbers but they are (my guess would be -8 con -4 dex for pince and bertone and musolmon -4 con -8 dex or even -12 dex if what he said to me after pvp was true), about armors +6, sure, they can have them, that doesnt change fact they are using earth chant as i doubt they are advanced enough to kick or split party just to remake war chant for archer while they have earth chant on support (which is btw wrong, you want earth chant on archers as well during pvp)

no, my dyes are not this one's sorry

On 2018-06-06 at 12:49 PM, MoDoy said:

grandeur making wonders (you can check poseidon frapses from his hero times, 6-9k if there was good grandeur) and dont forget rizos doesnt have hero benefits on his dagger anymore unlike me ;) and i dont think war chant is better for archers, even if they are vs end game daggers

and yes,higher p def > higher p atack

42 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

no, my dyes are not this one's sorry

i was judging dyes from one pvp we had at toi 11, you were casting skills 3 years and after fight you said you died just once, so for me its hard to believe you arent -dex, but i might be wrong (or maybe i just overdid it with -8/12 and you are just -4? who knows :P not really important)

59 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Hard life when you have Dead eye and not Rapid shot :( I miss that times,and yes i dont have - dex Never !!!

ok, i would say thats worse case scenario rather than having -dex dyes :|