1 hour ago, felicioschlickmann said:

Br drama > euro drama

u guys should see our wpp group

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

"fdp"

not hard to imagine

16 hours ago, Sensei said:

gggg.jpg

My dear fan, can you explain me point of this pic?

You are this brownhair lady and you are proud that Myrciu meet your parents and blondie lady is Kure and telling again lies that he is momy and i have his/her babies??

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

My dear fan, can you explain me point of this pic?

You are this brownhair lady and you are proud that Myrciu meet your parents and blondie lady is Kure and telling again lies that he is momy and i have his/her babies??

stronk untagged flames :D

23 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Don't flame stiba or he will insult your mom

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Yes, its all me and its so fcking awesome if i farm ToI over WK/WS prime time and little greedy girls crying in town and watching on me with cameras hours and hours and after cry about it on discord. ?

Btw, Do you remember who were farmer untag in SV? ? Wow, your friends....

Its funny like crying people from Kids and Tards CP on my untag team, because all server remember which sh.t were playing untag everytime for hero.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Don't flame stiba or he will insult your mom

Good boy, daddy is pride on you. If u still cant find way to Core, for your wise words i can learn where is Core room. U dont must wasting again over 30mins like last time.

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

Yes, its all me and its so fcking awesome if i farm ToI over WK/WS prime

Maybe tell us a story how u lost yaska +15 

16 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You guys both flame like pussies ;/ c'mon bring out the real stuff :D we need to be entertained.

Are you capable of an erection?

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Maybe tell us a story how u lost yaska +15 

I had yaksa +15? 

Wow,Im waiting on this story too, how i lost this weapons + tell me when i took this weapon, maybe u can write Sansei and he can ask Kure, Mr.Noone say some next interesting lie  about me.?

For your info, i was farming over 3hours only on 11floor yesterday. So than u will saying me some amazing story about dragons, wizards and old Queen Podla with young horny princes boy Rip like defeat Allmighty UNTAGED Stiba and dropped from him Yaksa +15, just think little bit about it. 

Yes boy, u can still be bigger tard than this little kiddo running in crumo tower, screaming that u losted way to Core and u cant find right way and u feel soooooo alone. 

giphy.gif PS: Dont worry use words your daddy Demoss and close this topic with wise words!!!

Edited by Stiba007