Sephix

Item drops on PVE deaths

Item drops on PVE deaths  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to keep the chance to drop items while being killed by a monster?

• Yes, I'd like this core content to stay.
    • No, I'd like to see this core content removed

Honestly, if i lose something valuable from my equipment i may get mad and eventually even rage quit. But that doesn't mean we should get rid of this content. It's an element of the risk and brings more fun, especially if we can use it as a way to fight with bots.

Honestly, if i lose something valuable from my equipment i may get mad and eventually even rage quit. But that doesn't mean we should get rid of this content. It's an element of the risk and brings more fun, especially if we can use it as a way to fight with bots.

​Drop or no Drop will be a NC choose not ours as far as I know, server will be based on RU server,

what happens in RU Server dont stays on RU server ;)

I suggest you to turn off that pve drop if this server is going to have 30 sec freezes like this 10min ago, and the one yesterday when alot of ppl is dying in aoe parties.

I am for falling items.
More that I am not in favor is the one Mage, Healer and other classes giving heal the mobs for you to die and drop your items.
For me that would generate ban.

I am for falling items.
More that I am not in favor is the one Mage, Healer and other classes giving heal the mobs for you to die and drop your items.
For me that would generate ban.

​PKPKPK.

We pk'd people that either griefed/attempted to grief us. Then we'd clean karma by killing mobs. 

This feature was for very very long time. And why even suggesting it to be removed?? Its kinda like making most of the world peaceful so nobody would pk...

I also agree to remove this feature,  however I want to provide another option:  add a new item to the Special Shop. 

Drop Item Certificate - Prevents item drop from death (Does not apply to Chaotic characters)

Drop item Certificate - 100 COL for 30 days

Some player don't have the time to play long ours due to family responsibilities and work but they like to play this great game even if is for 30 to 60 min daily.   Soloing with their  box is the one way they can play efficiently and still enjoy the game with out dropping hard earned items.     

By making available the option to buy the certificate to prevent items to drop it will encourage more people in that demographics to continue to play.     

Also, it will provide income to the L2 management.

• Like 1

this system make bot useful like mobs (they can drop more items than mobs :p) as bot will not baned. It a classic server with classic rules...everyone know that when it connect to the server.

problem is in other, and removing this features solves that problem

but that problem must be solved in other way

----

ncsoft already started to do it

for example in "age of splendor" they had addend not dropable  D grade armor.

About this only one codition, Increase drop rate from pve Deaths, im tired to see bots with Top D and C grade.

​Yeah baby...

best income for newbies.. :)

It doesnt even drop so much... Already died 1 billion times and droped only once... This rates are stupid... 

If item didn´t drop, everybody would put BOTs day and night without even looking at PC screen...  

Drop rate should be increased...  Karma rates decreased.... Thats what makes game fun... 

Karma rates decreased? Are you nuts. I had 160 k. karma and havent droped gear a single time. It's not normal. Karma with 100 + k. shoud drop all of his item not only random 5 no grade recipes.