Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

How to start?

Hey ya'll. 

I am a new player and was curious on how to start the game. I have a lv 26 spoiler and I am struggling to even purchase SS for my NG weapon. I want to join RB but I can't even afford a bow. Any tips?

Beggining is hardcore, spoiler prolly right way to go, another thing you could do is not give any epics to @rizos. other than that, start is the hardest, if you manage to push through it gets easier.

Start by blocking your own access on this forum so you can't enter even by mistake. This forum spreads some illness. Sadly can't give more information I'm scared of getting banned. So save your self and never look back. Just use classic wiki

24 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Beggining is hardcore, spoiler prolly right way to go, another thing you could do is not give any epics to @rizos. other than that, start is the hardest, if you manage to push through it gets easier.

Not give any epics to @rizos? what? lol

31 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

Hey ya'll. 

I am a new player and was curious on how to start the game. I have a lv 26 spoiler and I am struggling to even purchase SS for my NG weapon. I want to join RB but I can't even afford a bow. Any tips?

port to Silent valley from aden, follow someone who doesnt loot and gather money for a bow, wil ltake u 30min-60min

5 hours ago, Pendragon said:

start is the hardest, if you manage to push through it gets easier.

Exactly this.

But if you find yourself overwhelmed by it anyway, send a mail (just some "hi") to "KNOfortune and we'll figure something out

If You need free adena just go Silnet Valley and pick up some. Spend some time there and You can afford Bow, and start make seroius exp.

10 hours ago, YipMan said:

If You need free adena just go Silnet Valley and pick up some. Spend some time there and You can afford Bow, and start make seroius exp.

Awesome I'll do that! Thanks

18 hours ago, BlackJack said:

port to Silent valley from aden, follow someone who doesnt loot and gather money for a bow, wil ltake u 30min-60min

I'll look into this today. I haven't been able to afford the ports yet. I think I should be able to today!

20 hours ago, Anytime said:

I hear Sayomi likes to make donations to dwarves ...

Hahah well i am doing fine now with the tips people have given me. the SV trick has been super useful and now i can afford basic D grade gear and shots. I am curious to when ill start making adena on my own while leveling. 

I do have a new question though. Im lv 32 currently and was wondering what I should if i can't find a raid party. Should I go hunt x2 or x3 hp mobs inbetween or what?

4 hours ago, kevilicious said:

Hahah well i am doing fine now with the tips people have given me. the SV trick has been super useful and now i can afford basic D grade gear and shots. I am curious to when ill start making adena on my own while leveling. 

I do have a new question though. Im lv 32 currently and was wondering what I should if i can't find a raid party. Should I go hunt x2 or x3 hp mobs inbetween or what?

u can go spoil something, abit more lvls and u can spoil gators for EWC on the island, to make adena for dyes. After 42-44 you can go in cruma till 55+ while looking for raid boss parties.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:16 AM, BlackJack said:

u can go spoil something, abit more lvls and u can spoil gators for EWC on the island, to make adena for dyes. After 42-44 you can go in cruma till 55+ while looking for raid boss parties.

What mob spoils ewc on aligator island? l2classic wiki says nothing O.o

On 8/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, Huellas said:

What mob spoils ewc on aligator island? l2classic wiki says nothing O.o

The Nos Lad gators. 

Here's a link to the info: 

ITEM MONSTER AMOUNT CHANCE LOCATION

Scroll: Enchant Weapon B Cave Keeper 1 0.06% Dragon Valley
  Cave Maiden 1 0.07% Dragon Valley
  Valley Treant 1 0.04% Enchanted Valley

Scroll: Enchant Weapon C Tarlk Bugbear Warrior 1 0.2% Forest of Evil
  Cave Servant Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Dragon Bearer Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Perum 1 0.4% Cruma Tower
  Nos Lad 1 0.2% Alligator Island

Scroll: Enchant Weapon D Kanil Succubus 1 0.3% Forgotten Temple
  Marsh Spider 1 0.2% Cruma Marshlands
  Roughly Hewn Rock Golem 1 0.2% Dion Hills
  Turak Bugbear 1 0.2% Gorgon Floran Garden
  Silenos 1 0.2% Plains of Dion

Hope this helps! This info hasn't been added to the database yet. I'm not sure why.... can anyone add it? Cause it would be a great help if it could be for this server. 

This is a l2classic.club addition only. So you won't see this in any classic server but this one. 

Edited by kevilicious

On 8/13/2018 at 8:54 PM, Setzer said:

Go to SV and pick up the adena that ppl dont get, You can make more than 600k in an hour.

"sounds good, doesn't work" =)