Sign in to follow this  
Orbry

New player going to BP

Hello there, just started on server, currently lvl 24 cleric and aiming to be BP. Looking for a clan or possibly CP (though, no one needs a lvl 24 "bishop" :D). Ideally I prefer early prime time around 7:00 to 10:00 AM GMT+3, but can also play at evenings.

P.S. After playing for a couple of days I was not able to find a party even once, are there any players on lower levels? Leveling as solo bishop with NG items is a pain lol :P

Edited by Orbry
typo

first of all, it's still vacations. plus, there isn't so many low lvl parties. anyway starting from 55-60 lvls this problem won't appear. welcome and good luck

Edited by Poseidon

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

first of all, it's still vacations. plus, there isn't so many low lvl parties. anyway starting from 55-60 lvls this problem won't appear. welcome and good luck

hmm, ok we will see how it goes, though soloing to lvl 55+ gives a shimmer down my spine :X good luck to you too :)

12 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

uhm. what does that mean?

15 minutes ago, Orbry said:

hmm, ok we will see how it goes, though soloing to lvl 55+ gives a shimmer down my spine :X good luck to you too :)

uhm. what does that mean?

My suggestion to you to level up faster is to get a cheap bow and do some raids. At level 24 you will get like 2-3 levels from each raid you complete. level 20-35 raids aren't as common as higher level raids, as it's very easy to move up from those levels. Also nobody hunts them actively so you can create a raid group yourself via party matching(since most of them are alive). Try to do it when more people are online as it can be hard to fill those spots with low level people. At your level they just need people as long as they have a bow, so you can bring your bishop and damage the boss. But beware, low level raids take a long time to kill because of no dances, lack of good buffs and lack of proper equipment. They usually take like 1-2 rebuffs(40-60 mins), so make sure you have at least an hour to spend before joining a low level raid. At 40+ it becomes much faster.

Truth be told, in Classic Bishop is overshadowed by Warlock and Elemental Summoner. If you're not starting in a cp to help you level up, you won't get any party over 40+. Only very high level parties need BS for 9x9, mass pvp.

@Orbry Check pm

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

he meant that guy (leader of CP?) is looking for someone to play bishop for them, check up their topic and maybe hit them up in pm if you feel interested ;) gl

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18729-eu-mage-cp-recruiting/

Please do not insult my master's, Socrate, authority. CP's official name is secretly "Socrate and his bitches". 

Edited by Fortuna

10 hours ago, Torres said:

Truth be told, in Classic Bishop is overshadowed by Warlock and Elemental Summoner. If you're not starting in a cp to help you level up, you won't get any party over 40+. Only very high level parties need BS for 9x9, mass pvp.

Hmm, not sure how Bishop can be overshadowed by Warlock or ES, did they get decent healing capabilities in classic? As far as i know the only one who can compete with BP in terms of healing is EE, but in that regard BP is much stronger. But I see your point - BP is almost useless on common grinding and sadly I agree with that :(

12 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

My suggestion to you to level up faster is to get a cheap bow and do some raids. At level 24 you will get like 2-3 levels from each raid you complete. level 20-35 raids aren't as common as higher level raids, as it's very easy to move up from those levels. Also nobody hunts them actively so you can create a raid group yourself via party matching(since most of them are alive). Try to do it when more people are online as it can be hard to fill those spots with low level people. At your level they just need people as long as they have a bow, so you can bring your bishop and damage the boss. But beware, low level raids take a long time to kill because of no dances, lack of good buffs and lack of proper equipment. They usually take like 1-2 rebuffs(40-60 mins), so make sure you have at least an hour to spend before joining a low level raid. At 40+ it becomes much faster.

Thank you for great advice! :)

1 minute ago, Orbry said:

Hmm, not sure how Bishop can be overshadowed by Warlock or ES, did they get decent healing capabilities in classic? As far as i know the only one who can compete with BP in terms of healing is EE, but in that regard BP is much stronger. But I see your point - BP is almost useless on common grinding and sadly I agree with that :(

he is behind summoners only on low levels, as you yourself dont get that much stronger heal than battle heal anyway, BUT ES/warlock have infinite mana with their new summon mechanics, but later on you cannot even compare BP with summoners in terms of healing, dont worry (and especially not in incoming update)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

he is behind summoners only on low levels, as you yourself dont get that much stronger heal than battle heal anyway, BUT ES/warlock have infinite mana with their new summon mechanics, but later on you cannot even compare BP with summoners in terms of healing, dont worry (and especially not in incoming update)

thx for clarification, but I am still a bit confused about that "new summon mechanics" - could you tell me what that is precisely? I've ran through 2.0 patch notes could not find anything ?

4 minutes ago, Orbry said:

thx for clarification, but I am still a bit confused about that "new summon mechanics" - could you tell me what that is precisely? I've ran through 2.0 patch notes could not find anything ?

1) you can resummon pet during combat
2) your pet gets same buffs as summoner after resummon
3) you level up kat the cat and mirage unicorn after 40 lvl

that way you can just keep resummoning anytime, it will always have buffs and it always spawns with full mana and their recharge skills will be never out of range of summoner, as they keep getting higher lvls after 40 lvl (mechanics compared to gracia final chronicle)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Thanks 1